[Boxing Instructor] Kelly Faulkner[A]

Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

Falcon
Mafia
Mafia

[Boxing Instructor] Kelly Faulkner[A]

Post by Falcon » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:37 pm

Which fighting instructor sidejob do you want?: (Kung Fu Instructor / Boxer Instructor)

Ingame name: Kelly Faulkner

Ingame age: 22

Character's story(You can use the story from your application):
Kelly Faulkner, or commonly known as Kelly, is the second daughter of couple Jonathan Faulkner and Elisa Louise. She was born the 31st of March, 1992 in Los Santos. Her father works as an accountant in a vehicle dealer company while her mother, Elisa, manages a family owned cattery in their house. Kelly is the second daugther in a family of four. She has an older brother Nicholas who lives out of the city since he was graduated from Los Santos University.

Living all of her life in the city of Los Santos, Kelly enrolled to the Los Santos High School right after she graduated from elementary school. She made a lot of friends in the high school. She also attended to many sport-related extracurricullar activities such as Volleyball and Cheerleading. After few years studying in High School, she went right to Los Santos University and moved to a dormitory nearby her campus as she thought that one cannot live with their parents forever. She graduated from the University at the year of 2017 and applied for a job in the Department of Special Services which is state government agency operating under the Department of Justice for a position as a Protective Agent. She got accepted and put her boxing skills to the good use for the agency.

Kelly always had a passion for sport since she was young. The first time Kelly tried boxing was when she and her college buddies agreed to sign up for boxing classes. Their aim in the first time was to find something which could increase their strength and reduce their body weight. Until now, boxing is a famous activity for everyone, even young girl. After she did several trainings with her boxing instructor James Grohl, her instructor said to her that she was getting better at boxing. Until now, Kelly is still doing boxing training when she's free of her duties at the Department of Special Service.

Ingame level: 18

What type of roleplayer are you? (Cop/Gang/Mafia/Gov/Civilian) Government

How do you plan to treat the instructor job(Roleplaying/giving it out/training)?
  • BOXING CLASS SESSION

• Stretching and Warming Up
    Firstly, before the training begin it is best to do some stretching and warming up. Because warming up before training widens your blood vessels which would ensure supplies of oxygen to your muscles. Warm ups also raises the temperature of your muscle for optimal flexibility and efficiency. Other than that, a warm up also helps minimize stress on your heart by slowly raising your heart rate. Warm up would be done whether running on a treadmill or jogging around and will be followed by stretching. Stretching makes many people feel better during and after exercise and in some people decreases muscle pain and stiffness. It is also prevent from injuries while conducting the exercise.

• Strength Training
    Boxing is a sport that requires the development of multiple qualities such as speed, strength and endurance. Not only endurance, strength qualities must also be developed in boxers. In order to maintain your strength, you must always have the time to do strength training such as push ups, pull ups, sit ups, lifting, et cetera. In a session, I will conduct all of these after warming up and stretching and I'll remind the trainee to always train their strength.

• Training
    After the strength training is done, I would begin the most important part of the session with explaining the characteristics and theories of boxing techniques. After that, I will demonstrate theories that I have explained earlier so the trainees can implement the theories into practice. I will show the trainees the correct boxing stance, offensive techniques such as jabs, swings, uppercuts, et cetera. Then I will let them demonstrate the things that I have explained and showed infront of punching bags to see if they are doing it right. I will correct the trainees if they're not doing it the right way until they can do it right.

• Sparring
    This part of the training is important to test the skills of the trainee. A lot of people have tried to train boxing but they cannot implement the theories into actual practice. Therefore, I will have to make sure if my trainees can practice the things I've taught not infront of the punching bag but an actual opponent. The two sparring partners could also develop their skills and test each other. Trainees are not to worry because in all of the training, they will use boxing equipments such as gloves, head protector, punching bags, et cetera.

• Cooling Down
    Cooling down after a session of training is as important as warming up. After conducting physical activites like boxing training, your heart is still beating faster than normal. Your body temperature is higher and your blood vessels are still widened. This means if you stop too fast right after the training, you could pass out or feel sick. A cool down after a physical activity allows a gradual decrease at the end of the training. It is done by doing a set of stretching to cool down your limbs, muscles and joints because they are still warm after a phisical activity. It is important to do this in order to prevent muscles cramping and stiffness.

• Closing
    In the end of the session, I expect the trainees to understand at least the basics of boxing and can implement the theories in actual combat whether for self defence or competitions. I will remind the trainees to always maintain their strength by doing strength training by themselves.
    I will also remind the trainees to always put the things that I have taught into their exercises so they would not forget it. At last, I will congratulate the trainees for being able to learn the basics of boxing from me.
Every fighting style you give out will give out to a warning to all the admins & testers online so abusing will be caught on the spot. Abusing the side-job will get you punished for however long or much the staff member feels would be necessary. You must /leavejob upon namechanging or if you were removed due to inactivity or other reason. Sign your name if you are competent enough to handle this side-job and will not abuse: Falcon

Peter_Nielsen
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [Boxing Instructor] Kelly Faulkner

Post by Peter_Nielsen » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:33 pm

We're happy to announce your application has been accepted!
  • Congratulations on being accepted, please contact an Admin in-game via /re to obtain the job.
  • Remember to /leavesidejob when you namechange or no longer wish to have the side-job anymore.
  • Please let us know if you CK or NC by posting here or sending a PM
  • Remember you're require to post in this application log every time you give out the fightstyle to the player using the format below.
REQUIRED LOG FORMAT:

Code: Select all

[b]Player given fightstyle:[/b]
[b]Date/Time fightstyle given:[/b]
[b]Proof of IC method fightstyle roleplay[/b] (screenshots)
an ode to the end

Falcon
Mafia
Mafia

Re: [Boxing Instructor] Kelly Faulkner[A]

Post by Falcon » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:16 pm

Player given fightstyle: Alyssa_Redwood
Date/Time fightstyle given: 18/08/2017 - 19:05
Proof of IC method fightstyle roleplay (screenshots)

Return to “Archive”