Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

Airforce!
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

[Detective Job] Aubrey Clark [A]

Post by Airforce! » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:25 am

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Aubrey_Clark
    Level: 27

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: No
    • If yes, which?: Department of Justice - Department of Secret Service
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: It relates to my roleplay with in the faction when it comes to protecting government officials and politicians with the aim of suppressing any assassinate attempt. More about my plans are mentioned in the questions below.
    Why do you want the detective job?:

In fact, I am gradually developing my character Aubrey Clark. She is currently a member of the DSS and therefore the State Agent job would be quite important for her. I want the job because I want to perform investigative roleplay because my character is a criminal justice graduate. Moving on, the detective job provides many different roleplay experience that I can try. My motivation has been going down gradually and I think that having the detective job will help me increase my motivation due to the challenges the job provides, be it in the roleplay field or the actual surveillance field. In fact, I have been trying to become a Detective in the LSPD, but I unfortunately couldn't make it due to failing my examination in the first try, and I think that I will be able to pursue my investigative roleplay on a different character by gaining the State Agent job. Investigative roleplay is something that I have always been interested in and is something that I have always wanted to try, but my past attempts failed pretty much and I think it is the time for a change. Due to my character's nature, she is a suspicious and skeptical person, the State Agent job will be quite important for her to have people not speak behind her back (that is not the main reason, that is a sub one). However, the main reason for requesting the job is that I am currently apart of the Secret Service, and the State Agent job is quite needed due to having to protect politicians and government officials. The DSS is half based on investigation in order to suppress any attempts of hunting government officials and politicians down.

In regards to my secondary reason about my character being skeptical and suspicious, the reason I am requesting the job is that to have people know what they are saying behind her back, be it wanting to kill her, put a threat on her or even a killing contract on her.

How do you intend on using the detective job?:

Starting off, I would like to mention my experience in the investigative field. I was a member of the Los Santos Police Department's Detective Bureau, both the Uniformed Services Division and the Detective Program. I got experience in handling master cards, FICs and gang and organized crime surveillance. Surveillance is a thing that I will mainly focus on upon getting the detective job; surveillance is an important factor that a state agent has to focus on to manage to suppress any attempt to shoot my character down, or shoot the people who she protects (government officials, politicians and etc) down. As stated above, I am a member of the Department of Secret Service, I intend on using the detective job in the faction.

Moving on, case files is a thing that I will focus on. If my tenure in the Department of Secret Services don't work, I will be joining the investigative branch of the Department of Justice, case files are mainly applied in any investigative branch. In fact, I plan on using case files by applying the following procedures:
    • Knowing who has initiated the situation.
    • Knowing everyone involved in the situation.
    • Knowing where the situation happened.
    • Knowing when the situation happened.
    • Knowing how did the situation happen
    These are the key factors for a proper case file, and by mentioning that, I conclude my case file procedures.

Now moving on to the moles, trackers, wires and kill moles; I plan on using the moles by listening to what people say about my character, or to listening to what people say about people who I protect, as well as listening to their plans in an attempt to suppress people's plans.

Trackers are going to be used to track these who are planning on shooting my character down, or those who are planning on shooting everyone I protect down. Assistance from the LSPD or the SASD will be used considering my character does not have sufficient power to suppress malicious actions by herself.

Drones are one of the most important factors in the investigation procedures. Drones are going to be used as another type of surveillance to avoid my character taking any sort of risks.

Wires are pretty much the same as moles, however they are used when you want to attach wire on your informant; the informant who you send to collect information from the person you want information collected from.
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.

POLICE DETECTIVE I LAURA BENNETT
Police Detective, Major Crimes Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

BillyM
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Billy Manson

Re: [Detective Job] Aubrey Clark [A]

Post by BillyM » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:03 am

Your detective job application has been accepted!
  • What now?
    • Make a /re in-game explaining that your job application was accepted and that you need it to be given to you.
    • Ensure that you're familiar with the rules outlined in the application.
I have a question!
"I made that bitch famous" 🐸

Return to “Archive”