OGCole
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Ingame name: Calvin Rufus

[Detective Job] Albert Barr [A]

Post by OGCole » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:50 am

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Albert Barr
    Level: 11

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: No.
    • If yes, which?: N/A
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: N/A
    Why do you want the detective job?: I would like to have the job as I roleplay as a hired interrogator and I do believe that paraphernalia provided by this job will be by-passing any snags I encounter during my investigations as I do believe this job provides everything necessary to continue what I was hired for. My character will start with inception cases which doesn't require a lot of effort as it's going to be a good start with an intern interrogator. With the time being, he will keep watching how other cases are solved and he will keep trying to improve his inquiry proficiencies. He will afterwards once he belives he improved his inquiry proficiencies, he will start with significant cases and if everything went right as planned, I may join a company which seeks long-practiced detectives and I do believe that this job will be useful from the beginning of the development of my character as it provides all tools that would be useful bypassing any snags I encounter. That's why I would like to have the detective job. I will also open a company where clients can request to find any stolen items, vehicles or properties or request to find any private information about somebody, where he lives and etcetra. That's going to be possible with the Detective Job and I'm going to purchase the necessary tools from vendors I usually deal with, tools such as trackers and etcetra as I'm not planning to magically use these items without purchasing them as you cannot magically get these tools, you will find to purchase them from people who actually sell them in-order to use them. Planning to purchase them illegally to be precise as I will need a license to purchase them legally according to my knowledge as these tools are restricted and not anybody can just find them anywhere nor purchase them everywhere. He needs people that can be relied at to purchase these restricted items from, maybe from even the Technician soldiers or officers.

How do you intend on using the detective job?: I will start with the inception cases which doesn't require a lot of effort as I will be developing my character. With the time being, I will be improving my investigation skills and will receive significant cases which requires a lot of effort for money in return as I will be a hired interrogator. I will get involved with illegal factions during the roleplay and I will start working with the illegal factions as a hired detective and will be able to do whatever it takes to finish what I get paid for. After weeks of doing cases, I will be a illegal hired interrogator and I will gathering all information the clients seek as they will not be able to get a police detective as the police detectives will not investigate nor give you information, that's why they would always come to me as I will be gathering anything they lack. With the time, my character also plans to start opening a business where the others can hire experienced detectives that were trained properly and correctly. I do believe that's possible to happen but with this job, it's going to be much easier than before without the job. The company simply exists for a reason, it's going to provide any investigations or find anything depends what the clients requested. If the clients requested to hire a detective to find a stolen item, vehicles or any properties, the company will provide them with one of the finest investigations which will make everything possible and clients will be able to find their lost properties instead of just going through a big process with the Police Department. I intend to also reveal some private information about people and threat them with the information, either they pay or expect the information to be revealed. I didn't decide which path to go yet as it's going to be decided with the time, if my character got involved into illegal activities or if my character is going to be a legal character and will not involve himself into illegal activities. My character also knows people that vend these items and I have no intentions to magically use these items without purchasing them rply from vendors. My character is also going to hire a person who has a good mechanical knowledge to be his assistant to help him planting the trackers into vehicles with no risk at all. Below I stated my usage intentions of each item.

Trackers: I will be planing one whenever I have intention to track somebody down and keep spying on him, so I simply plant a tracker into his vehicle so I don't lose him because of traffic issues, that helps me to keep tracking him though I lost him visually.

Moles: That's useful whenever I need to hear any conversation though I cannot hear it, so I simply plant a mole so I can hear to all of the private conversations without any risk.

Kill Mole: It's used to terminate any existing moles.

Wire: Though i'm not planning to use the wires as I'm only investigating cases or gather information about the target without the target's knowledge but it's used to talk to the victim by transmitting voices via wires.

Drone: It's useful when trying to spy on somebody. It's actually same as spying on somebody with your own vehicle but this one reduces the risk and issues you may encounter during the spy, it basically shows you what the target is doing, where he is going and even who's with him.
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.

Superb
Head of Companies
Ingame name: Loay Lorenzo

Re: [Detective Job] Albert Barr [A]

Post by Superb » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:36 am

Your detective job application has been accepted!
  • What now?
    • Make a /re in-game explaining that your job application was accepted and that you need it to be given to you.
    • Ensure that you're familiar with the rules outlined in the application.
I have a question!
Jerry Lance
Former Secretary of State
Loay Lorenzo
Lorenzo High-End Apartments, Downtown

Return to “Archive”