Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

Brydog
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

[Detective Job] Jack Giles [A]

Post by Brydog » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:04 am

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Jack Giles
    Level: 17

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: No
    • If yes, which?: N/A
      • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: N/A

Why do you want the detective job?:
        My character is a former military intelligence officer, belonging to the United States Marine Corps. While there, he primarily focused on counter-terrorism and psychological operations. After his career was finished, he joined the National Security Agency (NSA) as an intelligence analyst. Due to his background, he now endeavors in private investigation. I want the detective job because it will aid my role-play of being a private investigator. Since the job is so versatile, it will help out the prospects of my investigate work tremendously. To properly role-play around surveillance equipment and the numerous aspects that the detective job hones, my character's development as a PI would be realistic.

I already conduct surveillance on targets that I'm investigating, such as taking pictures and watching them. Having the detective job facet along with my role-play, where it is actually script-driven, would be helpful. The topic of abusing this job is utterly pointless to me. The benefits to be reaped from this job will be entirely under moderation based on the role-play that I will be taking part in. My character intends to use the intelligence that he gathers in order to add to cases that he's forming.

How do you intend on using the detective job?:
        My character is going to be working for a private investigation firm. The primary result would be to work closely with other legal bodies such as Los Santos Police Department and the State Government. The role-play that will be spurred by collecting evidence for deliverance is certain. The job opens a vast swath of opportunities for my character. The detective job will be used when it seems necessary, as in using script-wise bugs on surveilled targets as well as other facets of the job. I enjoy extensively researching the detective field and the field of surveillance. The detective that I will be role-playing will be held to the upmost degree of realism.

Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.

Lemmy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [Detective Job] Jack Giles

Post by Lemmy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:41 pm

Your detective job application has been accepted!
  • What now?
    • Make a /re in-game explaining that your job application was accepted and that you need it to be given to you.
    • Ensure that you're familiar with the rules outlined in the application.
I have a question!

Return to “Archive”