Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

Psychological
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

[Detective Job] Jonathan Sasso [A]

Post by Psychological » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:26 pm

THE DETECTIVE JOB
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognize those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Jonathan Sasso
    Level: 18

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: No.
    • If yes, which?: N/A
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: N/A
    Why do you want the detective job?:
    My character is a prior military intelligence officer for the United States Navy, who worked on counter-terrorism. When he left the military, he became a private investigator assigned to working cases involving organized crime and narcotics in the city of Los Santos. I want the detective job, because I am already role-playing a private investigator. I have role-played a private investigator numerous times before too, all before the detective job update. With access to the resources of a person with the detective job, it will allow me to role-play my character to my true potential. My character is very technology minded and would benefit from using wiretapping and other surveillance equipment such and bugs and trackers.

I have always loved investigatory work and I feel like without the detective job, I won't be able to do everything I need to do. I already monitor people with cameras and I role-play other devices, but actually having script support would be tremendously useful. I'm not the type of person to just abuse the job for my own personal benefit. I'm actually going to be building complex cases on multiple targets over the next couple of months. This type of investigatory work is really needed on the server and I feel like I can be a great contribution to the field.

How do you intend on using the detective job?:

I am going to be starting a detective firm with the goal to work hand in hand with other investigatory bodies in the server such as the LSPD and the State Government. By building complex case files to deliver to the Los Santos Police Department, it will not only create role-play for myself and my detectives, but also for other law enforcement officers. Regardless of having the job, I am going to be a detective and I'm going to do this role-play. I just feel like it opens up way more opportunities. My character is going to be the tech guy of the operation, using surveillance vans to take pictures, and using other technology to record conversations if given the opportunity to use the script-wise bugs.

Everything I do will be researched and thought out before I actually role-play it. I will take the time to actually know what I'm doing before I do.
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.

Lemmy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [Detective Job] Jonathan Sasso

Post by Lemmy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:26 pm

Your detective job application has been accepted!
  • What now?
    • Make a /re in-game explaining that your job application was accepted and that you need it to be given to you.
    • Ensure that you're familiar with the rules outlined in the application.
I have a question!

Return to “Archive”