[Boxing Instructor] Zalinia Lynch [A]

Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

ItsME!

[Boxing Instructor] Zalinia Lynch [A]

Post by ItsME! » Tue May 30, 2017 9:04 pm

Which fighting instructor sidejob do you want?: Boxer Instructor

Ingame name: Zalinia Lynch

Ingame age: 22

Character's story(You can use the story from your application): Zalinia was born at All-Saints hospital to a middle-class family that lived in the suburbs of Los Santos. She was from a family that consisted of her Dad and her Mom she was a single child. She was quite a quiet but smart kid but she didn't apply her smarts to her subjects as she was a lazy person at first this carried onto her teens but she decided to pull her shit together and try and get a good job with good pay but now she has to do this the hard way.

She started working for the fast food company Burger Shot over at Willow field for minimal pay per hour and she finally saved up for enough to rent out a apartment to live in as she was still living with her parents, Zalinia would get into martial arts as she is a big fan of MMA. watching Pride and UFC alike but she has only been recently watching UFC more due to the defunct of Pride Fighting Championships.

Zalinia is now twenty two, living in a poor-neighbourhood looking to find a-way out she has applied for a guard license and also a license to teach Boxing at a local gym. Ganton gym as she still waits for the response of the gym to come. She still works to live a better life to have that dream of having a big house with kids and lead her kids into the good life.

Ingame level: 20

What type of roleplayer are you? (Cop/Gang/Mafia/Gov/Civilian) Civilian

How do you plan to treat the instructor job(Roleplaying/giving it out/training)? I plan to use the instructor job by training my students for 3-4 sessions these sessions for each student will have a 4 hour cool-down so each student has to wait four hours between each training session to have a other one, if they roleplay well within the three sessions they will get there fighting-style. If they do not RP up to what I think is a good standard or RP I will keep telling them they will have to train more to become better at the martial art until they finally grasp the sufficient RP they require to have the fighting-style.

My sessions will consist of Quick-Strike training sessions that require the person to throw a certain strike the fastest they can. The faster the better this will improve there ability to throw strikes at a fast speed and approve the speed of their punches.

A other session will be Endurance Training where they will do a certain activity. (Swimming, Running, Fartlek Training, Circuit Training) for long periods of time to improve their C.R.E once we have Improved there C.R.E I will conduct tests on there endurance and see how they stand up to the averages of people their height and age and weight. These tests consist of the twelve minute cooper-run, bleep-test, Harvard Step Test.

Then we will focus on Strength building exercises that focus on pure strength and will build up the capacity of someone's muscle to deliver a hard blow. The two types of training we can do for this is Circuit Training and Weight Training where we do progressive dead-lifts of weights and keep putting up the weight on the lift to keep adding up the pressure on the muscle and attempt to make the muscle we are testing to adapt to this overall making the muscle stronger.

Then finally we will do accuracy training this will help the person who is training to develop accuracy, this is where I Zalinia will suit up and ask the person who I am training to try and hit me while I'm in protective gear, then I try to hit me. This will help them adapt to hitting moving targets so when put in a real-life situation where they will have to defend themselves or in a sporting situation like amateur boxing where you have to build up points by achieving clean hits, each clean hit earns you a point they will be able to use this training they have done to apply it in that situation.

Of course before each session we will do a warm-up period and end of each session we will do a cool-down period to let the body adjust to the current change of work we are putting on our body to minimize the chances of injury during the training session.

I will one or two of these training sessions into one full session and count it as a session and the people will fall into a column Pass/Fail if they fail they will have to still get a other session pass to fill up that fail, if they pass they will gain one strike to get the fighting-style if they get 3 strikes(passes) out of the four sessions they have earned the fighting-style. If they don't achieve this they will have to start again with their training.

Every fighting style you give out will give out to a warning to all the admins & testers online so abusing will be caught on the spot. Abusing the side-job will get you punished for however long or much the staff member feels would be necessary. You must /leavejob upon namechanging or if you were removed due to inactivity or other reason. Sign your name if you are competent enough to handle this side-job and will not abuse: I, MattRossG here-by accept these terms and conditions on the side-job and accept to no abuse this privilege and I will take what ever punishment if I do abuse or I am not active enough on the chin.

Lemmy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [Boxing Instructor] Zalinia Lynch

Post by Lemmy » Wed May 31, 2017 8:19 pm

ImageWe're happy to announce your application has been accepted!
  • Congratulations on being accepted, please contact an Admin in-game via /re to obtain the job.
  • Remember to /leavesidejob when you namechange or no longer wish to have the side-job anymore.
  • Please let us know if you CK or NC by posting here or sending a PM
  • Remember you're require to post in this application log every time you give out the fightstyle to the player using the format below.
REQUIRED LOG FORMAT:

Code: Select all

[b]Player given fightstyle:[/b]
[b]Date/Time fightstyle given:[/b]
[b]Proof of IC method fightstyle roleplay[/b] (screenshots)

ItsME!

Re: [Boxing Instructor] Zalinia Lynch [A]

Post by ItsME! » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:49 pm

Player given fightstyle:Logan_Chapman and Christian_Bates
Date/Time fightstyle given:6/1/2017 20:40
Proof of IC method fightstyle roleplay

MattRossG
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Re: [Boxing Instructor] Zalinia Lynch [A]

Post by MattRossG » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:57 pm

I'll be inactive for 2 days.