Armin!
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Grey

[Detective job] Armin_Ferhatovic [A]

Post by Armin! » Tue May 23, 2017 9:09 pm

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Armin_Ferhatovic
    Level: 8

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: No.
    • If yes, which?: N/A
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: N/A
    Why do you want the detective job?: The detective job would allow me to improve my roleplay in regard to the Detective Agency, as I could be supported by the scripted detective features. It could especially improve my ability to remain undercover while performing surveillance on a third party. Even If the detective job isn’t a /must have requirement/ to become an IC detective, it definitely helps to create more interesting situations. What I wish is to slowly make connections around in the town, and get a few people together who have a good in-game character with strengths and flaws, who likes the detective or security job and wish to start a company based around this. Also the company would be strictly legal. I would prefer working in for some bussiness as investigator or security agent. The reason I want to have the detective job is because I want to use the job to roleplay with my new character. I would like to add security for VIP person and his property.

How do you intend on using the detective job?: I would use this job to solve small situations for my clients, and build up connections what hopefully will end up in me coming together to start a company based around the detective job. The Agency will be receiving orders from regular citizens and perhaps allied factions such as gaining intelligence and tracking down and identifying certain individuals. Depending on the development of the Detective Agency. Even If my character is managing the whole faction, my primary job is and focus on the legal side is the detective agency, which is most of my roleplay when I do not manage people and the faction. wish to use the job and it's script to start a legal organization, private investigating firm and use the firm and the tools granted from the job in-order to offer a new line of roleplay and services around Los Santos. Finally, the detective job will also be used on my own people when I smell that something is fishy and I am trying to find out whether a person is working with the police and besides that, just to find out if things are being carried out just as they're supposed to.
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.
Last edited by Armin! on Wed May 24, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Khawaja

Lemmy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [Detective job] Armin_Ferhatovic

Post by Lemmy » Wed May 24, 2017 11:55 am

We need a little more!
  • It has come to our attention that your application doesn't necessarily meet the acceptance requirements/standards.
    You have 72 hours to fix these issues
    • Lack of effort, put more effort into both questions.

Armin!
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Grey

Post by Armin! » Wed May 24, 2017 12:15 pm

Added.
Khawaja

Lemmy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Lemmy » Thu May 25, 2017 9:37 pm

Your detective job application has been accepted!
  • What now?
    • Make a /re in-game explaining that your job application was accepted and that you need it to be given to you.
    • Ensure that you're familiar with the rules outlined in the application.
I have a question!

Return to “Archive”