MrMassara
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Thomas_Hudson

[Detective Job] Thomas Hudson

Post by MrMassara » Sat May 20, 2017 1:36 am

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Thomas_Hudson
    Level: 26

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: No
    • If yes, which?: N/A
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: N/A
Why do you want the detective job?: I would like the detective job scriptwise so I can further my roleplay to a higher level. With the detective job, it will enchance my roleplay as a private investigator. I feel like I'll be able to give the server some more interesting roleplay.

I feel the job scriptwise will make it easier for me to roleplay as well as it giving off more emersion for me and anyone else taking part in the roleplay. It will give me the chance to roleplay as a actual private investigator, allowing me to use the tools a real investigator would use to gather intel and surveillance without making anything too unfair.

I also feel like I understand the job enough to avoid any type of non-rp or powergaming whilst using the tools scripwise. I've been in the Sheriff's Department Investigation Unit so I do know what I am doing and how to roleplay everything. This would also mean Thomas Hudson knows how to use all the equipment - I've also searched around google and found that most things you can buy online such as moles and trackers so that's how Thomas would get equipment from.

The other reason why I would like to become a detective scriptwise is I enjoy the roleplay a lot, it's something I've found very fun to roleplay - This means I'll put all my effort into it so I'll find it fun. I feel the server needs some more private investigaters as we don't seem to have that much roleplay around private detectives although it can be very fun and special when done right.

Although I already roleplay as a private detective, it's not as easy or as fun for me without the job scriptwise as I can't do certain tasks like use bugs etc. I will also put a lot of time into this and make a fourm company topic. So to summerise it off, I'd like the job so I can bring some cool, unique roleplay to the table and have fun at the same time!

How do you intend on using the detective job?: Thomas Hudson has been in the Sheriff's Department and the Police Department, he has also been in the Sheriff's Department Investigation Unit, he knows what he is doing as he has also got a Law Degree and a Forensics Degree. I'd roleplay Thomas as a private investigator who takes any job, ranging from a cheating husband to a murder case.

I'd roleplay everything to the best of my ablility and use the script commands when needed and after they've been roleplayed proper.

I would start off with just myself but maybe later on expand and turn it into a bigger buisness for others to join or I may join another private investigating buisness. I also plan on buying a office to take casefiles from civilians and conduct paperwork (fourm work) along the way. I'd plan to do things like tracking someone down, investigating a cheating partner, investigating criminals that police haven't got anything on.

Equipment usage: I'd use all the scripts properly but also I'd make sure to roleplay everything. For example, rather then just putting a mole down via the script, I would roleplay it with a detailed line and then do it scriptwise. I would use moles and etc to listen into people's chatter obviously and I'd use the tracker to well track people with the correct reasons icly.

Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.
Last edited by MrMassara on Sat May 20, 2017 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Superb
Head of Companies
Ingame name: Loay Lorenzo

Re: [Detective Job] Thomas Hudson

Post by Superb » Sat May 20, 2017 11:27 pm

We need a little more!
  • It has come to our attention that your application doesn't necessarily meet the acceptance requirements/standards.
    You have 72 hours to fix these issues
    • Put more effort into both questions, we are looking for more details.
Jerry Lance
Former Secretary of State
Loay Lorenzo
Lorenzo High-End Apartments, Downtown

MrMassara
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Thomas_Hudson

Post by MrMassara » Sat May 20, 2017 11:49 pm

Added

Superb
Head of Companies
Ingame name: Loay Lorenzo

Post by Superb » Sun May 21, 2017 12:28 am

Your detective job application has been accepted!
  • What now?
    • Make a /re in-game explaining that your job application was accepted and that you need it to be given to you.
    • Ensure that you're familiar with the rules outlined in the application.
I have a question!
Jerry Lance
Former Secretary of State
Loay Lorenzo
Lorenzo High-End Apartments, Downtown

Return to “Archive”