Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

Aziz_Ftaiti
Civilian
Civilian

[Detective Job] Floyd McBlack [A]

Post by Aziz_Ftaiti » Thu May 18, 2017 12:33 pm

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Floyd_McBlack
    Level: Level 10

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: No.
    • If yes, which?: N/A
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: N/A
Why do you want the detective job?:
I would like to obtain the detective job, because I believe that it would be a beneficial to the development of my character's roleplay, I believe I could develop a solid character to RP a private investigator in my own "Private Investigation Company", I also find the job rare, unique and pretty enjoyable since not every player has it also the job will help me with the roleplay and allow me to do more than just that, I understand that the detective job is not a /must/ to roleplay a detective, but it can definitely assist you in many ways to create better roleplay all around. Besides, if I were to roleplay a private investigator without the job, some of the methods of gathering intel and surveillance can be sloppy, without the script that was made for it.

I want to experience a good feeling, being a detective is a good job, It makes good money and you won't never know what's coming next, which makes the job even more exciting, also I could be supported by the new features and scripts which will be offered to customers and it should bring a lot of interesting situations, It could especially improve my ability to remain undercover while performing surveillance on a third party.
So in conclusion, what I wish, is to get a few friends together who likes the "Private Investigation" job idea and wish to start a company based around this.

How do you intend on using the detective job?:
As I said, I am planning on using the detective job and It's scripts to start my own company with my brother ICly, I am looking to use the job to develop my character as I stated above and start something unique and special also my character will focus on acquiring and trading intelligence he gains as a result of contracts from clients and personal work in order to coerce others into assisting him with his goals and I am planning on buying an office where I intend on taking case files from citizens and do paper work, I also got a lot of inspiration from many TV series and I'm ready to start my own "Private Investigation Company", also I have everything prepared starting from the RC van and I'm going to use it for surveillance or planting recording devices to get more roleplay opportunities. These features will always be used with a very high standard roleplay, the amazing work done with the new script will be grant my character way more tools to roleplay his legal job while being able to become more efficient and with more interesting results. So as I said I plan to make the biggest "Private Investigation" agency on the server just like the AIC back in the day with ROUX, providing high quality roleplay in order to represent the good use with the new script, and show people all the new roleplay possibilities that it can offer.

I will use the job's phenomenal scripts and features as a tool in my investigative roleplay, with the commands such as:
- /mole to be used to plant listening devices that would allow me to listen in to an area without being spotted.

- /attachwire to be used to collect information quickly by sending agents into situations and monitor them from a vehicle out of sight (this method will be more realistic than alternative methods).

- /tracker to be used on people that need to be followed from distance or to locate their location for investigative purposes.

- /killmole to destroy any moles tampered with.

- And finally "Drones" to be used to follow persons of interest and ensure that their protocol is to a significant standard.
Also I have been Googling around and found that most of these items can be bought on the internet. So this will be how I will acquire the items in-game so if the business becomes reality I will solve problems for people who are needs help from a private investigator

Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.

Last edited by Aziz_Ftaiti on Sun May 21, 2017 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Superb
Head of Companies
Ingame name: Loay Lorenzo

Re: [Detective Job] Floyd McBlack

Post by Superb » Sat May 20, 2017 11:27 pm

We need a little more!
  • It has come to our attention that your application doesn't necessarily meet the acceptance requirements/standards.
    You have 72 hours to fix these issues
    • Put more effort into both questions, we are looking for more details.
Jerry Lance
Former Secretary of State
Loay Lorenzo
Lorenzo High-End Apartments, Downtown

Aziz_Ftaiti
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Aziz_Ftaiti » Sun May 21, 2017 9:34 am

((Added))

Lemmy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Lemmy » Mon May 22, 2017 11:29 pm

Your detective job application has been accepted!
  • What now?
    • Make a /re in-game explaining that your job application was accepted and that you need it to be given to you.
    • Ensure that you're familiar with the rules outlined in the application.
I have a question!

Return to “Archive”