Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

Giovanni DiCopizzi
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

[Detective Job] Benjamin Evilacqua [A]

Post by Giovanni DiCopizzi » Tue May 09, 2017 6:20 pm

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Benjamin_Evilacqua
    Level: 6

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: Yes/No
    • If yes, which?: I am doing part time role-play with Illuma Incorporated doing Intelligence Work
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: My character is on his free time doing Intelligence work for Illuma Incorporated. And as doing so, my character himself will directly be gathering Intelligence and doing Counterintelligence when he is on a active job for the company.
    Why do you want the detective job?: I want the Detective Job and its features; because it would be able to greatly add to the effectiveness and my ability to roleplay Intelligence Gathering and Counterintelligence. Not only does my character do the work for Illuma Incorporated. The character himself will be dedicated to Intelligence Gathering at both a legal level and at a point of breaching into the underworld offering Intelligence from Faction to Faction on possibly opponent factions, and possibly government factions. And the Detective Job and the commands and script-wise abilities it offers, will greatly add to my ability to roleplay gathering intelligence. All while demonstrating and maintaining top of the line roleplay doing so. And also bringing a unique set of Roleplay to not only the people I interact with. But the server as a whole

How do you intend on using the detective job?: I intend on using the Detective Job to put use on mainly trackers and wires. The trackers would (once roleplaying placing them) allow me to be able to effectively follow a Intelligence Target from a distance. Or to keep track of a asset who is gaining Intel on my behalf while "undercover" of the sorts. The wires would greatly allow me to Gather Intelligence on individuals. As I will be able to listen into conversations and phone calls. And be able to effectively listen in on whats happening. And add to the intelligence im gathering. Along with rarely using the drones in extreme situations. Although I plan on rarely utilizing them.

The script features are essential to someone wanting to effectively roleplay a Private Detective, or anyone doing Intelligence Gathering. And I wish to utilize those tools to be able to effectively gather intelligence from a in-character standpoint. But also wish to show the realistic roleplay behind it, in which anyone doing should be recognized.

The Intelligence Gathered using the Moles, and Wires would also be able to add evidence that can possibly be traded roleplay wise. Or used to blackmail individuals for gain if needed. Although that isn't the top of my priorities.
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.

BillyM
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Billy Manson

Re: [Detective Job] Benjamin Evilacqua [A]

Post by BillyM » Mon May 15, 2017 1:28 am

Your detective job application has been accepted!
  • What now?
    • Make a /re in-game explaining that your job application was accepted and that you need it to be given to you.
    • Ensure that you're familiar with the rules outlined in the application.
I have a question!
"I made that bitch famous" 🐸

Return to “Archive”