Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

LordFlakkeveli
Gangster
Gangster

[Detective Job] Edward_Perrino [A]

Post by LordFlakkeveli » Mon May 01, 2017 5:31 am

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Edward_Perrino
    Level: 17

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: No
    • If yes, which?: N/A
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: N/A
    Why do you want the detective job?: I plan on using the detective job to further my role play as a private investigator for hire. I feel that private investigators; while common in real life, aren't covered in the roleplay sense. I would like to have access to the job and all of the tools provided with the job as it will help me tremendously in my line of work as an investigator. In addition to using the job to further my role play, I am going to use it to build up a network of clients who need investigative work done on the regular. I'm going to help people cover their tracks as well as pick up on others tracks, and I will be able to achieve this with the job.

In the beginning, I am going to be starting out as a solo contractor, leaving room for future development. If things go right for my character in the future, I will be using this job as a basis for a small company consisting of private investigators and security. All in all, I feel the job has a lot of upside and gives me tremendous potential to achieve things role play wise that otherwise would be passed over.

How do you intend on using the detective job?: I intend to investigate less domestic cases and more of private detective work. Mainly my roleplay will end up with criminals which will enhance role play as a whole when it comes to the illegal side, most people roleplaying illegal would seek out my services. Criminals obviously wouldn't go to the cops, so that's where I'd come in. My routine when hired by a client will be to perform deep investigation, gathering intelligence for my clients so that they may use it in their own personal ways. To achieve this gathering of the intelligence, I plan on using a variety of tools such as moles, wires, cameras, and tracking to expedite the process of gathering knowledge. I intend to make my investigative role play as enticing as possible to the average person by making my services available to anyone in need of an investigator. As per usual, I would make sure to keep my role play related to the job as realistic as possible and making sure the players that seek my service come away from it with a positive experience in relations to investigative role play.

With the Detective job, I will be able to fully realize and achieve the role play I pursue as a character. If I am given the job, I intend to make full usage of all of the tools at my disposal to gain knowledge. The drone in particular would be an interesting concept that I intend to bring into the fold, seeing as the presence of them in real life is tremendous. I am interested in offering my services to the top illegal factions within the server, and I predict they will be my usual customers. A good private investigator is always a good notch in the hat for any faction, as a result, I will definitely use this job to build myself a network of individuals in need and get myself ahead.
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.

Superb
Head of Companies
Ingame name: Loay Lorenzo

Re: [Detective Job] Edward_Perrino [A]

Post by Superb » Sat May 06, 2017 5:18 pm

Your detective job application has been accepted!
  • What now?
    • Make a /re in-game explaining that your job application was accepted and that you need it to be given to you.
    • Ensure that you're familiar with the rules outlined in the application.
I have a question!
Jerry Lance
Former Secretary of State
Loay Lorenzo
Lorenzo High-End Apartments, Downtown

Return to “Archive”