Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

[Detective Job] Pablo Miztic [A]

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:17 pm

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Pablo_Miztic
    Level: 5 (my other account is level 14 but I used to be more active on this character than my level 14 account (John_Castillo))

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: None at the moment
    • If yes, which?: N/A
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?:None
  • Why do you want the detective job?: On all servers I always roleplay as mysterious man like Mafia, Agent, Hitman, Private investigator, Spy and many more thus making the detective job my niche, I wanted to acquire the detective job for me to really utilize my roleplay and character story on LSRP, and it has really something to do with my roleplay because Pablo Miztic's characteristic has something to do on the job aswell, he's quiet, thinker, investigative and most of all mysterious. He have the potential or even the characteristic of a detective. His background story is about his old organization specifically Russian mafia which is similar to the detective job Pablo Miztic's family got massacred because of the said organization by corrupted police he managed to survive and rescued by Coastguard and continued his life on Los Santos on that day he volunteered himself to become the main intelligence of their organization to avoid shootouts, conflicts and even downfall of their group, since I always roleplay as investigator everyday i'm sure that this job will really give a big impact on my character. I also want to prove that you don't need to use your physical strength to know information about a specific person, you just need to use your mind and thinking ability like detective to solve problems. The best thing about this job is it can open alot of roleplay opportunities aswell, this can remove the roleplay limit that my character can do and put it to the next level. detective job has something to do with the law enforcement officer, if I acquire this job I can work with them aswell thus making the detective job popular and useful on the server, because I see throughout my LSRP career that detective job isn't that popular in terms of roleplay purposes, By working with law enforcement officers I can investigate some crimes and give information on them, doing illegal activities and at the same time working with law enforcement officers can become possible because of this job, and another reason why I liked this job is it can widen and broaden your thinking ability or knowledge because you can think of many possibilities and make an accurate conclusion about the information you gathered. If I ever passed this job application I might also do some other roleplay stuffs that is not related to my character story, about doing some illegal activities on other factions like ransom, smuggling, extortion, human trafficking, and tracking down the cops to make sure that they won't recognize my illegal stuffs, and becoming hitman to assassinate aswell (i'l make sure to let admin know first if I can roleplay as hitman and before doing the assassination thing to avoid deathmatching and misunderstanding between me and the player). This can also provide influence and respect of my character and control on a specific area in Los Santos.
  • How do you intend on using the detective job?: Well as stated above for me to easily do my main character career which is investigative job, even though his other mafia members is on Russia he can still gather intelligence for the sake of their group protection, because for the past months i've been roleplaying as investigator and without this commands it is like nothing on me, I doesn't even feel the roleplay of investigator. Since I got no idea what to do first without those scriptwised commands, etc like where and when to find this specific person, so if i'm used to this detective commands I can really know where to start and my lifeless investigative roleplay will be good with these commands, I can track and investigate them down easily using the new command. I got 2 purposes on doing this detective job, first one is for my clients which is legal I will help them by giving information, finding the root or the cause of the crime and let them know the reason why the crime was made, who's the mastermind of the crime and many more (letting their know their question). Another roleplay opportunities the legal detective job can make is being a bodyguard and joining Intelligence faction afterwards. The second one for myself which is illegal that can help my organization to maintain the protection and influence on illegal activities without the possibility of being traced by the law enforcement officers, there's a possibility I can investigate other people background which is suspicious to me, well basically I won't use this job for unfair purposes but rather for roleplay opportunities and fun ofcourse. There's a specific detective tool that can be used to investigate without the use of scriptwised commands (some of this is in scriptwised commands), first one is the Tracker, I will used this to find a specific person that has something to do with my interest (person of interest), second one is Alarm it is used to make sure that you will need to secure certain places and can be used for alertness if someone has suspicious action or intention to me. Third one is Detector, this can be used to test if someone is lying and it can be used to detect if there's illegal activities present. The fourth one is Watch, this will act as simple watch without others knowing that it is a hidden camera and can be used to record illegal actions ongoing and the last one is Notepad this will be used to write my own observations about a certain people or places and later on making conclusion on the observations found, the final conclusion will be transferred on our secured database of our mafia organization. I might aswell join legal factions specially The government, find out how they run the economy in Los Santos so that you can benefit and take advantage on the intelligence you gathered. (website)
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.

Note:
Spoiler: show
[/list]

Redz
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Ingame name: -

Re: [Detective Job] Pablo Miztic

Post by Redz » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:38 am

Your detective job application has been accepted!
  • What now?
    • Make a /re in-game explaining that your job application was accepted and that you need it to be given to you.
    • Ensure that you're familiar with the rules outlined in the application.
I have a question!

LSRP Senior Game Admin

Return to “Archive”