Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

Dobroslav
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

[Detective Job] Dobroslav_Mihajlovic [A]

Post by Dobroslav » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:01 pm

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Dobroslav_Mihajlovic
    Level: 18

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?:
    • If yes, which?: Pancevacka Grupa
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?:
    With increasing interest from VICE - the criminal division within the LSPD, we need more people with the capabilities of frisking, and searching other members within the faction for wires, bugs, and other devices that could later lead to incarceration/trial of faction members and affiliations.

I am a crew leader. A key cog within this large faction. I run a set of around seven men, with more people being introduced to my crew weekly. I supply these people with weaponry, drugs, and give my subordinates illegal tasks to execute on a regular basis. My character cannot afford to be prone to the police on such an intimate level. With the detective job, I have the ability to address an array of the members, by searching them and destroying any bugs or wires that could have been simply placed on them through a singular person walking past them.

Why do you want the detective job?:

As with every other illegal faction, VICE comes into play. Many factions on a daily basis are monitored by VICE - with the end result being that the faction is shut down, or many members are arrested, therefore hindering production, and their IC illegal capabilities.

In regards to Pancevacka Grupa, VICE have been paying more attention, due to the activites that have been occurring - a snitch, Stevan Kojic was recently character killed from the faction. Various other high ranking men have also been character killed, such as Svetozar Kosanovic and Dragomir Tomac. With such deaths, and disappearances of high ranking members within the faction, VICE are attracted - as they wish to know and understand more of which is going on.

It is no mystery that VICE have been conducting investigations on the faction for some time now. But due to these recent infiltrations, along with certain members being arrested recently, it is becoming less and less safe for us to freely complete our services and move along drugs & weaponry.

Therefore, I wish to benefit the faction, the server, and myself through being able to complete legitimate frisks, searches and check-ups on insiders, and outsiders. Giving certainty to myself, and other faction members, that any people who may have been bugged by law enforcement are no longer being eaves dropped on.

Between these spoiler tags, you can see two occasions that could have housed potential bugged people. The pool, and the meeting in the garage. You can see me starting a frisk of multiple workers against a wall. And finally, you can see VICE investigating/searching one of our various businesses - in which they could have placed bugs in the bar, or on people.
    How do you intend on using the detective job?:

I wish to search people for bugs. I will complete regular searches on the people that I work with on a daily basis. I will not hide that the job isn't to be used for legal roleplay, as I have little to no use for using it in those regards. However, as the illegal side of the server is what I focus on, I will be using the detective job to consistently search, and remove any devices/bugs that could in some way harm the faction, or the people working with the faction.

As of late, it has also become more apparent that there are new opportunities for the faction. With increasing factions sprouting up across the server, there is also an increased chance of encountering people who may oppose the current faction and fit into the 'enemies' role. In this scenario, the detective job will become useful, primarily due to there being opportunities for advanced surveillance. I will be using the detective job in order to plant bugs, and eavesdrop on opposing factions, or own faction members, who could be ruled out as possible snitches/liabilities. In such scenario, I would place a bug on these suspected people, before proceeding to monitor their conversations, along with their activities.
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.
In the trenches.

Pancevacka Grupa. Enforcer. - Johan Mihajlovic.

Wesson
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Joseph Verica

Re: [Detective Job] Dobroslav_Mihajlovic

Post by Wesson » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:15 pm

Your detective job application has been accepted!
  • What now?
    • Make a /re in-game explaining that your job application was accepted and that you need it to be given to you.
    • Ensure that you're familiar with the rules outlined in the application.
I have a question!
SEB

Image Sandro#5423

Return to “Archive”