[Boxing Instructor] Evgeniy Antropov [A]

Moderators: Lead Admins, Side Job Moderators

Evgeniy_Antropov
Gangster
Gangster

[Boxing Instructor] Evgeniy Antropov [A]

Post by Evgeniy_Antropov » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:01 pm

Which fighting instructor sidejob do you want?: (Kung Fu Instructor / Boxer Instructor) Boxer Instructor

Ingame name: Evgeniy Antropov

Ingame age: 21

Character's story(You can use the story from your application): Evgeniy Antropov arrived in Los Santos from Samara, Russia in 6th November, 2017. He had his old car imported from Russia for absolutely nothing, since he had a friend working in import department. Evgeniy rented a small apartment in the Unity Station beforehand, through the Russian agencies. After finally settling in, Evgeniy desperately began looking for anything that would bring him a reasonable amount of money to survive with. He eventually gave up after constant searching, being thrown out of businesses, being called an immigrant and most importantly, he was robbed on his second day in Los Santos, which was the straw that broke the camel's back. Evgeniy slowly started considering the other life style, the illegal side. His first illegal activity was producing fake ID's and selling them, and it slowly developed to house burglaries.

After a while of doing all sorts of illegal activities, he stumbled upon his first Russian friend, Dimitriy Sokolov. He was caught in the act of stealing a bicycle, so Evgeniy knew Dimitriy had the same mindset. After a while, they started operating together, doing some small-time illegal activities, and slowly became best friends.
One day, when Evgeniy Antropov was walking down the streets of El Corona, he was stopped by Anatoli Smirnov, who appeared to be a Russian too. Evgeniy let him know that he is looking for anything that pays, since he had no luck with the Americans. They eventually exchanged numbers and parted ways.
Evgeniy received a phone call from a guy named Muslim, who was associated with Anatoli. Muslim offered Evgeniy a bartender position, and Evgeniy accepted it with no doubt.
After a while of being a bartender and doing legal work for the small group, Evgeniy confronted Anatoli about him being a fighter and Samara's big champion, and Anatoli made Evgeniy a promise that he will try spreading the word around in hope to find a promoter.
While Anatoli was pushing the word around, Evgeniy did anything to make him noticeable in the fighting scene, and fought several fighters.
After a few fights and a lot of hard work, he was eventually taken by Daniel Keenan, who promised him two grands for every fight Evgeniy wins.
Evgeniy Antropov plans to teach his Russian friends the art of boxing, so they could protect themselves from any danger that might pop up.

The screenshots below showcase the screenshots of Evgeniy Antropov's development, and him being involved in boxing.
Spoiler: show
Ingame level: 33

What type of roleplayer are you? (Cop/Gang/Mafia/Gov/Civilian) Mafia

How do you plan to treat the instructor job(Roleplaying/giving it out/training)? I currently roleplay among the Russian faction, Egorovskaya OPG.
I plan to use the boxing instructor job to train the members of my faction, and hopefully make it something bigger in the future. As stated in Evgeniy Antropov's life-story, he is a boxer and his city's last champion. Evgeniy was pretty much boxing since he was a kid, and I think the development of my character fits the reason I apply for the boxing instructor for.
I think a boxing instructor who teaches the rest of his faction members the art of boxing is a pretty good idea, and I am sure it will come to handy. Most of the members I roleplay with roleplay themselves as big Russians dudes with no fighting knowledge, and I tend to be the one to teach them through IC means, with the best intentions of my roleplay.

Using this opportunity to develop my character is also a really good idea. I'm really curious to see where my character is going to end up being a boxing instructor. I do not care about money, I really don't. I don't do this for the money, I simply apply for the great roleplay it might bring to me, and to the rest of the faction members I roleplay with.
It won't only bring me roleplay, but it will also open a lot of opportunities for my character, such as opening his own Gym or becoming Los Santos's most famous fighter and instructor. I already imagine Evgeniy being the boxing instructor of over twenty Russian big dudes, and I'm hella excited. I really hope to see this happen.

The training will start with an introduction from the instructor, and then proceed to some stretching out and running to get the students warmed up. It is very important for body development and stamina training. Your muscles will most likely get sore during the training if you won't warm-up.

After the short warm-up, my character will introduce them to the boxing stance, which is the most basic thing in boxing. While in boxing stance, you are well protected and both of your hands are ready to attack and defend the opponent's attacks. There are different boxing stances, but they will be introduced to the most effective one.
The boxing stance refers to the way the boxer stands, this involves the positioning of the student's feet, direction of his hips, bend of his knees, the placement of his hands and shoulders. It is very crucial to good boxing.
After mastering the the boxing stance, the students will be taught how to throw jabs.
The boxing jabs is one of the most important techniques you need. When throwing jabs, the student needs to keep his arm relaxed (tensing the punches up makes them predictable, slow and less powerful.) Ideally, the student needs to tense just before the impact, at the end of the jab.
He will be taught to throw the jab out straight, direct from the guard and no sooner, then bring it back to protect your face. Adding a slight twist to the jab increases its power. Lastly, the student will be told to keep his chin tucked into his shoulder, to protect his face from any incoming attacks.
The next technique they will be learning is the tapper. This is a technique where the student attacks his opponent with a light punch to put his defenses up, and should give the student some time to land a harder punch. It can be repeated many times, the main point is to get the opponent's defenses up, meanwhile, the student holds all his energy back for his big hand and attacks his opponent with it. The students can also tap the opponent's glove to distract him, then send a jab to his face with his right hand.
The will be taught a few more important techniques and then, at the end of the training, they will finally be given the boxing fighting style.

Every fighting style you give out will give out to a warning to all the admins & testers online so abusing will be caught on the spot. Abusing the side-job will get you punished for however long or much the staff member feels would be necessary. You must /leavejob upon namechanging or if you were removed due to inactivity or other reason. Sign your name if you are competent enough to handle this side-job and will not abuse:
Last edited by Evgeniy_Antropov on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cole.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [Boxing Instructor] Evgeniy Antropov

Post by Cole. » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:04 am

We need a little more!

It has come to our attention that your application doesn't necessarily meet the acceptance requirements/standards.
You have 48 hours to fix these issues.
  • Need more detail regarding the training routines and how you plan to give the fight style out.

Evgeniy_Antropov
Gangster
Gangster

Re: [Boxing Instructor] Evgeniy Antropov [P]

Post by Evgeniy_Antropov » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:06 pm

I have edited my post and added the missing details.

Cole.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [Boxing Instructor] Evgeniy Antropov [A]

Post by Cole. » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:34 pm

We're happy to announce your application has been accepted!
  • Congratulations on being accepted, please contact an Admin in-game via /re to obtain the job.
  • Remember to /leavesidejob when you namechange or no longer wish to have the side-job anymore.
  • Please let us know if you CK or NC by posting here or sending a PM
  • Remember you're require to post in this application log every time you give out the fightstyle to the player using the format below.

REQUIRED LOG FORMAT:

Player given fightstyle:
Date/Time fightstyle given:
Proof of IC method fightstyle roleplay (screenshots)

Evgeniy_Antropov
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Evgeniy_Antropov » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:23 am

Player given fightstyle: Edgar Ponomaryov
Date/Time fightstyle given: 28/11/2017 22:38 IG time (Gave him the next day. We roleplayed training more.)
Proof of IC method fightstyle roleplay (screenshots)
https://www.upload.ee/image/7708689/sa-mp-055.png
https://www.upload.ee/image/7708690/sa-mp-056.png
https://www.upload.ee/image/7708691/sa-mp-057.png

Evgeniy_Antropov
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Evgeniy_Antropov » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:21 am

Namechanged. Can be locked.

Return to “Accepted (Logs)”