Gangster
Gangster

[Boxing Instructor] Arkady Rokossovsky [A]

Post by Khan1255 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:56 am

Which fighting instructor sidejob do you want?: Boxer Instructor

Ingame name: Arkady Rokossovsky

Ingame age: 22

Character's story(You can use the story from your application):

Arkady came in from Russia, he had a tough child hood in Russia as he parents died when he was seven and he lived with his uncle and aunt in life, grew up with them. His family was involved in a small time local mob so he grew up with a lot of stress, tension and due to that life style he is paranoid, a critical thinker and has gained quick reflexes. He learnt kung fu when he was in Russia and started training the unfortunate, he made money on the side giving private lessons to the rich and fortunate but he was mainly working with the mob members giving them lessons in self defence.

Arkady has been working in many fields on the manual labour side as he didn't get to study that much just till high school, he's been hustling on the streets on Moscow when he moved to there from his small town he use to live in. In Moscow he was alone, his uncle and aunt lived back in his home town, Moscow was tough for him as he didn't know anyone or what to do so he joined a dojo and started training kung fu and as he trained he taught other people what he learnt so he gets more practice and teach other people kung fu so they can defend themselves in situations they couldn't before.

After working in Moscow for quite a while Arkady saved up enough money to move to the United States of America so he can have a fresh start from the mob and everything as he life was quite messed up but everything he learnt or ever has done revolves around his old ways.

Ingame level: 15

What type of roleplayer are you? (Cop/Gang/Mafia/Gov/Civilian) Mafia

How do you plan to treat the instructor job(Roleplaying/giving it out/training)?

I'll be training people through a series of workout which contains the warm up, high intensity workout, strength training, mass gaining, self defence lessons, shadow boxing, feet movement and defence. Mostly to help out the people of Los Santos in being able to defend themselves in hard situations they can not handle. I'll be teaching boxing as a way of life, not just a fighting style people train. I'll be helping the unfortunate. It'll be only handed out to people who pass the workout stage and being able to cope with it, the unfit will be trained more so they be fit enough to handle the work outs I make them do daily.

Warm up;
The first series of the work out procedure would be jumping jacks, stretching a slow pace walk on the treadmill, using the cycle, using a skipping rope so they spend around 10-20 minutes every lesson to warm up their body.

High intensity workout;
After the warm up they'll be put on the treadmill and switched on the high intensity workout program so their stamina builds up and they run five minutes interval fast pace and given a minute break then back to the running for twenty minutes.

Strength training;
For the strength training they'll be dragging tires which would weigh around 100 pounds, flipping them, deadlifting weights, doing pull ups, push ups, sit ups. Drag cars with a rope so they become more stronger and put power in their arms and legs, make them to be not all show and do stuff.

Mass gaining;
I'll make them a protein diet and giving them the suitable nutritions, make them do 3 sets of 12 reps in on every muscle such as the bicep, tricep, shoulder, wings and legs.

Self defence lessons;
Then i'll finish all the work out with giving them the lesson in boxing as I recently learnt it myself from a instructor and make them master what I've been taught to the students, teaching them the combo of punches and how to defend themselves and keeping their hands up.

Shadow boxing;
I'll make them box against their image while I stand there and watch how they do so they fix their stance and how they swing their punches, and doing the combo of punches. I'll be there wearing pads as well so they punch straight and not bent, so they hit where they tend to aim.

Feet movement;
Most people bend their spines while they box but i'll make sure all my students have their spines straight so they do not injure it and they stand on their toes so they tend to move around faster and not stand on their whole foot but have the back of their foot in the air all the time. Plus instruct them to take smaller steps so they move around faster instead of taking big steps which will make them more vulnerable to attacks and slower, as they pivot on their feet as well to keep moving instead of standing in one space.

Defence;
I'll make them adapt a defence position in everything training so they keep practicing on their position, strike slowly so they learn how to block incoming moves from opponents, practicing slips which involves rotating your body and bending it in which i'll be throwing straight punches to them as they rotate their body and bend their self. After that i'll teach them to parry their opponents punches as they slap them on their wrists to deflect the opponents punches as they become better the speed of the punches will increase until they have very quick reflexes, then after perfecting their defences I will make them practice turning their defence into attack, how they can block and quickly strike.

Every fighting style you give out will give out to a warning to all the admins & testers online so abusing will be caught on the spot. Abusing the side-job will get you punished for however long or much the staff member feels would be necessary. You must /leavejob upon namechanging or if you were removed due to inactivity or other reason. Sign your name if you are competent enough to handle this side-job and will not abuse:
Arkady Rokossovsky

Lemmy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [boxing Instructor] Arkady Rokossovsky

Post by Lemmy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:07 pm

ImageWe're happy to announce your application has been accepted!
  • Congratulations on being accepted, please contact an Admin in-game via /re to obtain the job.
  • Remember to /leavesidejob when you namechange or no longer wish to have the side-job anymore.
  • Please let us know if you CK or NC by posting here or sending a PM
  • Remember you're require to post in this application log every time you give out the fightstyle to the player using the format below.
REQUIRED LOG FORMAT:

Code: Select all

[b]Player given fightstyle:[/b]
[b]Date/Time fightstyle given:[/b]
[b]Proof of IC method fightstyle roleplay[/b] (screenshots)

Khan1255
Gangster
Gangster

Re: [Boxing Instructor] Arkady Rokossovsky [A]

Post by Khan1255 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:53 am

Player given fightstyle: Nikolai Mogilevich
Date/Time fightstyle given: 3:50 25/01/2017 GMT 0
Proof of IC method fightstyle roleplay
Spoiler: show

Khan1255
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Khan1255 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:00 pm

Player given fightstyle: Caroline Rothwell
Date/Time fightstyle given: 16:59 25 January 2017.

Khan1255
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Khan1255 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:37 am

Player given fightstyle: Yefim Dragunov
Date/Time fightstyle given: 11:35 25 Jan

Player given fightstyle: Vyacheslav Kuznetsov
Date/Time fightstyle given: 11:35 25 Jan

Khan1255
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Khan1255 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:36 pm

Player given fightstyle: Andrei Dillinger
Date/Time fightstyle given: 3:05 27 January

Player given fightstyle: Sakeem Benson
Date/Time fightstyle given: 3:05 27 January

Khan1255
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Khan1255 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:57 pm

Player given fightstyle: Liam Weilham
Date/Time fightstyle given: 6:51 27 Jan

Player given fightstyle: Alex Wooden

Player given fightstyle: Andre Neshawn

Khan1255
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Khan1255 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:35 am

Player given fightstyle: Kenji Masami
Date/Time fightstyle given: 1:32 2 Feb

Player given fightstyle: Garret Wang
Date/Time fightstyle given: 1:32 2 Feb
Proof of IC method fightstyle roleplay (screenshots)

Khan1255
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Khan1255 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:01 pm

I've left the job, L&A please.

Shin Dandy
Hiatus King
Hiatus King
Ingame name: Jason Song-Victor Legosi

Post by Shin Dandy » Sat May 06, 2017 3:36 pm

Player has left the job, so locking as requested.
"Maybe a wolf like you wouldn't understand, but weak creatures need to live by depending on each other. Acting brave doesn't do me any favours. Sometimes it could be fatal."

Jason "Jackie-Boy" Song - Red Bay Triad (三合會) - Lee Sung Enterprises

Return to “Archive”