[Detective Job] Celeste Bevilacqua [A]

Moderators: Lead Admins, Side Job Moderators, Lead Admins, Side Job Moderators

Chekmaryov
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

[Detective Job] Celeste Bevilacqua [A]

Post by Chekmaryov » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:06 am

THE DETECTIVE JOB - THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -
Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Celeste_Bevilacqua Level: 1 Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: Yes
    • If yes, which?: San Andreas Network
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: Pretty much all we do in San Andreas Network relies around investigative role play. We're a news faction and sometimes we're "forced" to create our own role play, which isn't a bad thing. Even one of us having the detective job could open up a plethora of role play opportunities. In the screens below you can see some screenshots I've showcased in the past. San Andreas Network had a really fun experience with the Bellatonio Crime Family. I had gotten so deep, unearthing facts, etc, they had actually kidnapped myself and several other members of our faction. It was great for role play, morale, and character development. I feel like that's a prime example of how my/SAN's roleplay relates. Having the detective job would allow me to do so much more.
      Spoiler: show
      Chekmaryov wrote:
      Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:31 am

Why do you want the detective job?: In my opinion, a news company would have access to certain things the detective job offers script wise, and as stated above, the job could possibly open up opportunities not only for me, but for my faction. Having the job would allow me to do so much more in terms of broadcasting, writing articles, and illegal/legal faction interaction, which SAN doesn't get much of. It could also serve as a secondary means of income, but that's not why I want the job. I feel like if done correctly, it could benefit my role in San Andreas Network and I'd be able to properly portray a news journalist to a certain extent. I got a better understanding from testers on what the detective job offers script wise and I feel like it could[if done properly and to the servers standards] boost San Andreas Network's article activity in a way, possibly allowing us to uncover information people don't normally just tell us. I feel like the possibilities are endless with this job and would allow me to be a better news reporter and member of my faction. I don't really see many people advertising detective//"investigative" services which leads me to wonder how used this job is. I found it hard trying to find a private investigator who actually held the detective job. It could possibly be my timezone, but moving on. We rely a lot on LSPD/SASD to confirm facts we've gathered, and sometimes, it's hard, although it's entirely an IC matter. Sometimes, the detective job could substitute interaction between the three factions[LSPD,SASD,SAN] when nobody is available. I've just returned to the faction a day ago, but in the past we've had IC trouble contacting public affairs for statements, and so on.

How do you intend on using the detective job?: I intend on using it to gather factual evidence for articles, broadcasts, and to possibly boost my character development within the in-game community. Possibly it could help me get close to low/high ranking members of illegal official and unofficial factions. If everything goes well, I'm going to try and re-launch a news article with a Gangland-like theme where we covered the gangs and crimes of Los Santos. There's also several outlets on the In-Character section of the forums that could coincide with the detective job, helping me gather facts better. I'm not sure how I'd do it, but having the script benefits could also serve as a secondary income to me. People might bribe me after they've found out I've got dirt on them, and so forth. Honestly having the position would allow me to be a better news reporter. I'd also try and start and 'underground' sleuth/investigator group secretly working under my supervision, doing the dirty work for The Los Santos Times, gathering facts from gangs, criminals, corrupt politicians, officials, the list is endless. I don't know how the script commands work but someone who had the position is willing to teach me if I'm accepted. I'm an experienced roleplayer, at least I'd like to think so. I don't think I have an admin record, at all. I feel like I can use this job to stir up roleplay around and in San Andreas Network. It could possibly push people to also apply for the detective job within my faction, allowing us all to gather factual evidence. I do everything stated above without the detective job, so I hope it doesn't seem like I'm begging for the job, but having it would allow me to do my job so much better.
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.
Last edited by Chekmaryov on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cantbehudson
LS:RP Tester
Ingame name: Dylan Hudson

Re: [Detective Job] Celeste Bevilacqua

Post by Cantbehudson » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:57 pm

We need a little more!
  • It has come to our attention that your application doesn't necessarily meet the acceptance requirements/standards.
    You have 72 hours to fix these issues
    • Put more effort into both questions, we are looking for more details.

Chekmaryov
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Chekmaryov » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:08 am

Cantbehudson wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:57 pm
We need a little more!
  • It has come to our attention that your application doesn't necessarily meet the acceptance requirements/standards.
    You have 72 hours to fix these issues
    • Put more effort into both questions, we are looking for more details.
its ready for review again, hopefully

Cantbehudson
LS:RP Tester
Ingame name: Dylan Hudson

Post by Cantbehudson » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:25 pm

Your detective job application has been accepted!
  • What now?
    • Make a /re in-game explaining that your job application was accepted and that you need it to be given to you.
    • Ensure that you're familiar with the rules outlined in the application.
I have a question!

Return to “Accepted (Logs)”