- In-Game Name: Celeste_Bevilacqua Level: 1 Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: Yes
- If yes, which?: San Andreas Network
- If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: Pretty much all we do in San Andreas Network relies around investigative role play. We're a news faction and sometimes we're "forced" to create our own role play, which isn't a bad thing. Even one of us having the detective job could open up a plethora of role play opportunities. In the screens below you can see some screenshots I've showcased in the past. San Andreas Network had a really fun experience with the Bellatonio Crime Family. I had gotten so deep, unearthing facts, etc, they had actually kidnapped myself and several other members of our faction. It was great for role play, morale, and character development. I feel like that's a prime example of how my/SAN's roleplay relates. Having the detective job would allow me to do so much more.
How do you intend on using the detective job?: I intend on using it to gather factual evidence for articles, broadcasts, and to possibly boost my character development within the in-game community. Possibly it could help me get close to low/high ranking members of illegal official and unofficial factions. If everything goes well, I'm going to try and re-launch a news article with a Gangland-like theme where we covered the gangs and crimes of Los Santos. There's also several outlets on the In-Character section of the forums that could coincide with the detective job, helping me gather facts better. I'm not sure how I'd do it, but having the script benefits could also serve as a secondary income to me. People might bribe me after they've found out I've got dirt on them, and so forth. Honestly having the position would allow me to be a better news reporter. I'd also try and start and 'underground' sleuth/investigator group secretly working under my supervision, doing the dirty work for The Los Santos Times, gathering facts from gangs, criminals, corrupt politicians, officials, the list is endless. I don't know how the script commands work but someone who had the position is willing to teach me if I'm accepted. I'm an experienced roleplayer, at least I'd like to think so. I don't think I have an admin record, at all. I feel like I can use this job to stir up roleplay around and in San Andreas Network. It could possibly push people to also apply for the detective job within my faction, allowing us all to gather factual evidence. I do everything stated above without the detective job, so I hope it doesn't seem like I'm begging for the job, but having it would allow me to do my job so much better.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Wannabe Don
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 8:35 pm
- Ingame name: Dorothy DeSantis
Last edited by Chekmaryov on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 706
- Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:24 pm
- Location: Hungary
- What now?
- Make a /re in-game explaining that your job application was accepted and that you need it to be given to you.
- Ensure that you're familiar with the rules outlined in the application.
One hand washes the other and both wash the face.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests