Show Your True Colors

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Nathan
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Show Your True Colors

Post by Nathan » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:50 pm

Hey people!

We're in the last month of 2015 as you're all aware, exciting times are ahead and we can all look forward to what LS:RP brings us in 2016. As you all know, our Official Youtube channel has been pretty inactive for the majority of 2015. Our aim with this project is to bring the Youtube channel back from its inactive period. Our first step is bringing you our newest edition of Show Your True Colors. If you're not aware of what this event brings, feel free to read over this topic (http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... s#p3651898). Show Your True Colors is purely faction based. We encourage factions to send in your videos before the deadline and you could possibly be on our official Youtube channel! We look forward to seeing what videos are sent in. Please send all videos to myself via PM. This is our official Youtube Channel for people who are new or have never experienced our fantastic range of videos - (LSRPOfficial)

Any faction is welcome to send videos in. Legal, illegal, unofficial or official.

We do, however, have a few requirements for your faction videos. Here is our list of requirements:

I'd love to see factions be creative and also have fun whilst creating their video. I really look forward to seeing what ideas you come up with. Every video will be appreciated and looked at thoroughly.

DEADLINE: 10TH OF JANUARY

Regards,
LS:RP Staff Team / Factions Management.

Return to “Info/Guidelines/Updates Archive”