Faction related Questions

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

BigLP
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Re: Illegal Faction related Questions

Post by BigLP » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:57 pm

You can eliminate a member from this war by brutally wounding him, getting him arrested for more than 8 hours or killing a member completely.
Retaliation - if you survive a faction attack against you - you may attack them instantly. This can be done ONCE per cooldown, meaning that you can attack the enemy faction once every 3 hours and if they attack you and you survive, you can attack them one more time. The other faction may NOT retaliate your attack due to you retaliating theirs.
Does this mean that if you are in a brutally wounded state, but you are saved by an Paramedic/FD member that you are still not allowed to immediately retaliate afterwards?

Or does it mean that regardless of if you are saved or not in BW mode, you can not retaliate immediately?

Also, if you are saved by a Paramedic/FD member are you still elimnated from the war for 12 hours? Or are you still allowed to attack before 12 hours is up. (Within the 3 hour time limit between attacks.)

What is considered "surviving" a faction attack? It's unclear because wouldn't being saved by Paramedics/FD be considered as "surviving" a faction attack?

Ethanol
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Ethanol » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:31 pm

Surviving an attack is escaping it without going into the brutally wounded or death screen. If you're brutally wounded - considering it takes a few shots you probably wouldn't be in any condition to do anything apart from lay in the hospital for a few months... not to mention surgery, trauma, etc... since this is a game though, we don't force people to go through that... we just don't consider them as survivors instead.

BigLP
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by BigLP » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:33 pm

okay just wanted to be 100% sure.

Big.D
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Post by Big.D » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:29 pm

I would like to ask how's that make any sense that my faction(http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... start=2385) has been created before this faction(http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=509733)
My turf has always been the courts+54th street complex and now the other faction who bought and brought like 3 businesses to my turf claim it's THEIR's(???)turf just because of their properties, I'd like to understand how does it make any sense?
"Rest in sleep, best believe I rest in the East"

Gregaaa
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Greg

Post by Gregaaa » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:01 pm

+1 BigDs question

So basically if for say faction A currently runs in e.g 8th Street and they have good activity but no properties or businesses THEN faction B could buy a house / biz to to claim the turf?

Edit: And if you want to expand turf you need a property in that area to do so?

Curious.. might be rumors I just want to here it from Fm ty:)
₣uck ₮He ₱opulation

Hater.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Aviel

Post by Hater. » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:38 pm

What happens if someone comes role-playing in my turf that isn't marked yet on the turf map?

If your faction is not marked on the turf map, then you do not own that specific turf yet. This means, you will have to sort your issues out in character. We're not going to use out of character methods to sort out a turf issue which is not officially yours. The only way a turf is yours is if it is marked on the turf map. If someone is not roleplaying realistically and camping around your role-playing destination, then you have the right to report them. We will not use the turf map as an excuse, because this completely confuses the issue. We advice you handle it in-character before that turf is assigned to either you or someone else.
Plus, you MUST own atleast 2 properties in the turf you're trying to claim.

btfo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by btfo » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:58 pm

how does gun trade and drug trade work regarding official factions script wise?

Ethanol
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Ethanol » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:40 pm

Big.D wrote:I would like to ask how's that make any sense that my faction(http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... start=2385) has been created before this faction(http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=509733)
My turf has always been the courts+54th street complex and now the other faction who bought and brought like 3 businesses to my turf claim it's THEIR's(???)turf just because of their properties, I'd like to understand how does it make any sense?
You decided to shotdown your own faction - then another faction moved in and settled in literally 80-90 percent of the houses in the area. It makes perfect sense considering it's purely your fault for shutting down the faction and losing the turf. We have turf rules to prevent that kind of thing which you could have used if you'd have kept the faction up. Plus - think about it - the turf is neutral and they live in literally 90 percent of it - so how are they not claiming that piece ICly if everything in that area belongs to them? I'm refering to the amount of apartments they own on the lower block.

I dunno why you brought this up publicly seeing as it is purely related to your faction but there you have it... I think this would have been much more pleased if you'd pass it through a PM, but that's that.
Gregaaa wrote:+1 BigDs question

So basically if for say faction A currently runs in e.g 8th Street and they have good activity but no properties or businesses THEN faction B could buy a house / biz to to claim the turf?

Edit: And if you want to expand turf you need a property in that area to do so?

Curious.. might be rumors I just want to here it from Fm ty:)
If a faction already has the turf and another faction buys houses there and whatnot - the other faction can't openly RP outside of those houses since that's considered as turf camping - only the person who owns the house can roam around since, well, he lives there and it happens. If the turf is marked though a rival faction can't go 4+ deep into your turf daily because someone owns a house there - if they do simply report them to FM like anyone else.

If you want to expand your turf you need more properties, yes. In most cases at-least, sometimes if it's a small bit we let it slide.
btfo wrote:how does gun trade and drug trade work regarding official factions script wise?
@Drug trade: Official gangs have blackmarkets and drugdens - which are basically a platform for certain illegal cmds and a business which produces ingredients/drugs in that order. The gang then orders the drugs which don't require ingredients to a certain location and then pickup the drugs from that point or they order ingredients and simply take them - creating whichever drugs they can. Most drugs require a recepie so you actually have to sit down and mix ingredients inorder to cook something like meth - so unless you want cocaine and stuff like that you'll have to actually sit down and make the drug if you're in an official faction. It sounds a bit complicated but it's really not once you do it a couple of times.

@Gun trade: Official mafias have gunstores - a gunstore is basically a business where you order a gun and receive it on the spot. You enter your gunstore - you type in the gun you want and then you get it spawned into your packages. The person who creates the packages, which can be literally any weapon from flowers to M4's to sniper-rifles, then delivers those packages to whoever he wants and the second person unpackages them - making them usable. It's very simple, really - they just order a gun and then receive it - nothing inbetween like with drugdens.

DDaniels
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by DDaniels » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:50 pm

Ethanol wrote:

@Gun trade: Official mafias have gunstores - a gunstore is basically a business where you order a gun and receive it on the spot. You enter your gunstore - you type in the gun you want and then you get it spawned into your packages. The person who creates the packages, which can be literally any weapon from flowers to M4's to sniper-rifles, then delivers those packages to whoever he wants and the second person unpackages them - making them usable. It's very simple, really - they just order a gun and then receive it - nothing inbetween like with drugdens.
Is there a limit on amount of guns you can 'order'?
On absence. PM me on the forums or on discord if you need me
Serbian Transnational Criminal Organization

The Emperor
Trap God For Hire
Trap God For Hire

Post by The Emperor » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:19 pm

DDaniels wrote:
Ethanol wrote:

Is there a limit on amount of guns you can 'order'?
I think the limitation's were removed by Damien.

Ethanol
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Ethanol » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:22 pm

There's no limit. We know where to draw the line though so if a faction abuses the limitless supplies they're out.

Suge
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ingame name: Diego_Velez

Post by Suge » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:01 am

Is there anyway to get smugglers job instead of being invited to a official faction and be ranked up to do so?
Diego Velez : LS Tow & Recovery Owner: [INACTIVE]
Diego Velez : Company & Housing Furnisher: [ACTIVE]

Ethanol
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Ethanol » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:47 am

Suge wrote:Is there anyway to get smugglers job instead of being invited to a official faction and be ranked up to do so?
No. You don't really need to rank up though, every invited member can have it.

PrettyKasztan
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Faction related Questions

Post by PrettyKasztan » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:37 am

Is it allowed to open a "ILLEGAL business faction"? I would not take parts personally in any major wars/drivebys/shootouts, I only wanna run my illegal business nice and make it have more attention and sometimes post pics of people who work in my business and all the people. My illegal business is made in my property (house) and I also wanted to ask if IT IS, then is it possible to add cameras and metal detectors ? I'd /charity

Ethanol
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Faction related Questions

Post by Ethanol » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:15 am

PrettyKasztan wrote:Is it allowed to open a "ILLEGAL business faction"? I would not take parts personally in any major wars/drivebys/shootouts, I only wanna run my illegal business nice and make it have more attention and sometimes post pics of people who work in my business and all the people. My illegal business is made in my property (house) and I also wanted to ask if IT IS, then is it possible to add cameras and metal detectors ? I'd /charity
I don't see why not.

Return to “Info/Guidelines/Updates Archive”