Faction related Questions

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

PrettyKasztan
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Faction related Questions

Post by PrettyKasztan » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:37 pm

Ethanol wrote:
PrettyKasztan wrote:Is it allowed to open a "ILLEGAL business faction"? I would not take parts personally in any major wars/drivebys/shootouts, I only wanna run my illegal business nice and make it have more attention and sometimes post pics of people who work in my business and all the people. My illegal business is made in my property (house) and I also wanted to ask if IT IS, then is it possible to add cameras and metal detectors ? I'd /charity
I don't see why not.
I made the topic and it got moved to business/companies section while it's an illegal faction based of my illegal fight club, how do I get my topic back to the faction section? I didn't recive any help
Rodney_Kruger

----------------------------------------------------------------------

• TAKING SKIN REQUESTS •
Headswaps | R* models | R* textures | Simple skin mods | NO custom models
SHOWROOM

Ethanol
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Ethanol » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:54 pm

Any topic movals or L&A's should be done by reporting the post. Usually, FMB/C testers handle those.

Jon™
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Jon™ » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:32 pm

I have read few times about turfs, but couldn't find answer on this. Is it possible to claim faction's turf? I mean if faction A is neighbor of faction B and they have beef between each other, is it possible to claim part of another faction's turf in this case? And if yes how?
Also is it possible to shut down another faction without law enforcement? Like one illegal (official or unofficial) faction shuts down another one. And if yes what are the terms?
Dedrick Cunningham -Felton Ghost Mob

[justify]Event Team
Non-English Mod
Other Games Mod
[/justify]
Spoiler: show
✵Stanyslav "Byk" Bukavitsky - Strelnikovskaya Bratva✵
Henry "Young Bull" Oshea - Beasley & Associates

Ethanol
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Ethanol » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:52 pm

Jon™ wrote:I have read few times about turfs, but couldn't find answer on this. Is it possible to claim faction's turf? I mean if faction A is neighbor of faction B and they have beef between each other, is it possible to claim part of another faction's turf in this case? And if yes how?
Also is it possible to shut down another faction without law enforcement? Like one illegal (official or unofficial) faction shuts down another one. And if yes what are the terms?
1. You may take over someone's turf if you decide to go on a PK war against them and put the turfs as a winning condition. If the other faction disagrees yet you feel like you should absolutely own it - you may PM FM asking for the turf through a PK war and we might force it upon them if we think the reason's good enough.

2. The only way to shut down an illegal faction is through a PK war with the winning condition being a faction shutdown. FM will not shutdown a faction due to a war or anything like that so if you're asking about shutting down a faction ICly then you can't unless they agree to it. If you're good enough you can apply enough pressure on them to make them close the faction though... ICly of-course.

iJoker
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: El Pinche Crash

Post by iJoker » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:01 am

Is the "No mask during LTW's", still a rule, or was it removed?

Los Matas
Nuestra Raza
Xalisco Boys
W/S Armenian Power

Ethanol
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Ethanol » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:29 am

iJoker wrote:Is the "No mask during LTW's", still a rule, or was it removed?
No masks in both LTW's and PK wars, yes.

Superb
Head of Companies
Ingame name: Loay Lorenzo

Post by Superb » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:12 pm

LS-RP wrote:
Requirements
• The faction must be up for at least 2 months prior to requesting a complex, otherwise please contact Chete' first
I'd like to know whom should I contact now regarding this, as Chete' isn't around anymore.
Jerry Lance
Former Secretary of State
Loay Lorenzo
Lorenzo High-End Apartments, Downtown

Hater.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Aviel

Post by Hater. » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:32 pm

loayshemeis wrote:
LS-RP wrote:
Requirements
• The faction must be up for at least 2 months prior to requesting a complex, otherwise please contact Chete' first
I'd like to know whom should I contact now regarding this, as Chete' isn't around anymore.
Contact Ethanol.

CJames
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Uriz

Post by CJames » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:02 pm

Actually, I've been thinking to open a terrorist group (faction) for two weeks and I'm wondering if LS-RP rules allow me to open it.

My questions are, Do LS-RP admins allow me to open a terrorist group (faction)?
Does LS-RP allow me to do terrorist attack in the server since I open the faction?
Eventually, I'd like to add that I'm deciding to open the faction in a place where no complex at. How can I request a complex and how much does it cost to request a complex?

Thanks in advance and I'm talking seriously.
Suge wrote:Banned for think he knows it all

Skype isnt good evidence

Ethanol
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Ethanol » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:12 pm

CJames wrote:Actually, I've been thinking to open a terrorist group (faction) for two weeks and I'm wondering if LS-RP rules allow me to open it.

My questions are, Do LS-RP admins allow me to open a terrorist group (faction)?
Does LS-RP allow me to do terrorist attack in the server since I open the faction?
Eventually, I'd like to add that I'm deciding to open the faction in a place where no complex at. How can I request a complex and how much does it cost to request a complex?

Thanks in advance and I'm talking seriously.
We don't allow any form of terrorism.

Regarding faction complexes - http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=658&t=489850

sd1995
Mafia
Mafia

Post by sd1995 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:45 pm

Is there anyway to force a PK war on a faction for example both factions have been RPing on the turf, but the other factions gets the turf marked on the map even though my faction has been roleplaying there aswell for a week or two and has shown more roleplay to the community and is more active but couldn’t apply due to the 1 month rule. And I request their faction leader to have a PK war for the turf and they decline it. That seems unfair for my faction since we’ve been on that turf for a long time aswell and we fought for it but just because it’s OOCly marked on the map it magically belongs to them and we can’t do anything about it? So my question basically is, is there a way there can be a forced PK war on that turf so both factions get a fair chance to actually take controll of that turf ICly.
BOP!

Hater.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Hater. » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:56 am

sd1995 wrote:Is there anyway to force a PK war on a faction for example both factions have been RPing on the turf, but the other factions gets the turf marked on the map even though my faction has been roleplaying there aswell for a week or two and has shown more roleplay to the community and is more active but couldn’t apply due to the 1 month rule. And I request their faction leader to have a PK war for the turf and they decline it. That seems unfair for my faction since we’ve been on that turf for a long time aswell and we fought for it but just because it’s OOCly marked on the map it magically belongs to them and we can’t do anything about it? So my question basically is, is there a way there can be a forced PK war on that turf so both factions get a fair chance to actually take controll of that turf ICly.
First I'd always suggest you to try and solve things ICly before anything. If you're unable to silve the conflict ICly and the faction leaders wouldn't accept a PK war; you may contact FM regarding your issue and they'll evaluate your situation and act accordingly.

Mikey_Rogers
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Rashad Miller

Post by Mikey_Rogers » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:37 am

Is it possible too be forced off a turf what you have requested too be put on the map by another faction who are so trying too take it who all ready own a large turf?, for example the turf I have applied for only has 2 apartments (above a 24/7) and a business over the road from them which is the only property's there and my faction members and I own both said apartments and the business?

Hater.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Hater. » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:18 pm

Mikey_Rogers wrote:Is it possible too be forced off a turf what you have requested too be put on the map by another faction who are so trying too take it who all ready own a large turf?, for example the turf I have applied for only has 2 apartments (above a 24/7) and a business over the road from them which is the only property's there and my faction members and I own both said apartments and the business?
Aside from properties in certain area, what's more important and taken into consideration is your faction activity and roleplay in that area when deciding who takes which turf.

robistnt
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Dirty Bobby Killerman

Post by robistnt » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:22 pm

What should I do if player with bad English skills, poor role play skills or childish/trigger happy attitude wants to join my faction and hangs out at my turf, ruining the atmosphere in my faction? How do I make him leave? Is it allowed to FPK for completely OOC reasons?

Return to “Info/Guidelines/Updates Archive”