Faction Turf Map

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

LS-RP
Los Santos Roleplay
Los Santos Roleplay

Faction Turf Map

Post by LS-RP » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:51 am

REQUIREMENTS
  • A faction has to be active for at least 1 month.
  • A faction has to reside in at least 2 properties from the turf they are requesting.
  • If you're not planning on using your entire turf, you will not meet the requirements. For example, if you have a small member base, we advise you applying for a small turf.
  • You are not allowed to apply for a turf if you do not meet our activity requirements. If your faction is inactive, then you will not be assigned a turf. Our activity requirements are up to our discretion. If we feel you're not active enough, a turf will not be assigned to your faction.
  • If a faction closes and there turf is available, you may not apply for that turf until at least 2 weeks have passed since the closure of that faction.
What happens if someone comes role-playing in my turf that isn't marked yet on the turf map?

If your faction is not marked on the turf map, then you do not own that specific turf yet. This means, you will have to sort your issues out in character. We're not going to use out of character methods to sort out a turf issue which is not officially yours. The only way a turf is yours is if it is marked on the turf map. If someone is not roleplaying realistically and camping around your role-playing destination, then you have the right to report them. We will not use the turf map as an excuse, because this completely confuses the issue. We advice you handle it in-character before that turf is assigned to either you or someone else.

I want to expand my turf since a nearby faction closed. What do I have to do?

The Faction Management can not stress enough how hard it is to gain access to another turf. Like previously mentioned, you must be able to prove that your faction are able to fully produce role-play not only in the turf that you already have but in the other turf you apply for as well. Taking another turf is completely in-character. However, you need to make sure you have accomplished all the requirements again (see above!). You may not send another application in until 14 days have passed..

Format for applying:
When applying for turf you MUST make sure that you follow ALL requirements stated above. You must also follow the proper format given below. You must also label your request with "Faction Turf" and nothing else. This is to avoid the private message getting lost in my inbox. Send your turf requests to the Head of Factions.

Code: Select all

[b]Faction name:[/b]
[b]Link to faction topic:[/b]
[b]When did your faction start?:[/b] 
[b]Evidence of 2 properties being owned in requested turf:[/b]
[b]Desired turf color:[/b] Input is HEX codes. For example: #FFFFFF is white. 
[b]A sketch/marking of the turf that you apply for:[/b] Use this map to mark/or take a screenshot of the turf map. http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140207210705/gtawiki/images/b/b3/SanAndreas-TerrainMap.jpg 
[b]Evidence of my faction & members being active in said turf:[/b] 

Return to “Info/Guidelines/Updates Archive”