Foretti
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

[L&A]Racing Access: "It's not a throttle - it's a detonator"

Post by Foretti » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:00 pm

____

It's not a throttle - it's a detonator

ABOUT
"Racing Access" is sports car enthusiasts community located in San Andreas which is made to show unseen ways of how to present sports car events. Community and it's website itself has appeared just recently and is active just in the state of San Andreas but rumors are spreading around faster than some of the sport cars around the state, meaning that every day some people get to know "Racing Access" community and it's people.

Are you crazy about sports cars? Always wanted to have fun but don't feel like going behind bars today? Don't feel like getting another ticket? I think we know the right place for you! "Racing Access" is the right place for all the state of San Andreas sports car enthusiasts, we don't just host secure, original and fun events, we also get everyone to know how to deal with problems while at the steering wheel, that's why we host monthly lectures about safety on the streets. Bored already? Don't worry, we don't push all the theory in your head, we find a compromise.

WHAT TO EXPECT?
DRAG RACES
A drag race is a contest between two vehicles racing side by side in a straight line at a designated, controlled racetrack, usually on a quarter-mile. In most drag racing categories, the first vehicle to the finish line wins. In some cases, such as Jr. drag racing, the course is an eighth-mile instead of a quarter-mile.

A drag racing event is made up of a series of individual two-car races called eliminations. Winners of each two-car race advance until only one winner remains.

MOTOR SHOWS
An auto show, also known as a motor show or car show, is a public exhibition of current automobile models, debuts, concept cars, or out-of-production classics. Motor show is the best option to show-off your vehicle.

"Racing Access" offers a lot of entertainment mini-events at the car shows as well as competitions for lots of huge prizes.
Every month we're hosting a motor show competition with grand prize of $100'000!

COMPETITIVE CHALLENGES
Competitive challenge is an event type where people are competing for a prize by doing lots of challenges related to vehicles, starting from basic quiz questions and finishing with crazy driving challenges. It's a hazard and a very fun thing to do in the same time!

In these event types we usually set up a team competition, meaning that people split in several teams and compete for the prize. Why don't you find yourself a good team already?

MEMBERSHIP BARBECUE
Membership barbecue is not an actual barbecue but it's an weekend meeting for the people who have "Racing Access" membership card. You have an awesome opportunity to meet other people with same interests!

Why not to go somewhere out of town and have some good time with some barbecue, for example? Or maybe see who can bring the night alive in the city at night!
It's up to you to find out what entertainment 'membership barbecue' brings!

MEMBERSHIP PLAYGROUND
That so called 'membership playground' is a private event for people who own the "Racing Access" membership card. These private events are the place where all the fun is at! Feel like catching some air without that much crowd around? That's the event for you, with prizes and competitions as well! This is also the event where the teams mostly compete.

All the action you've always wanted is right here, just get that damn membership which costs just 1/10000^2 of your car!

GET MEMBERSHIP
PRICE: $25
LASTS: LIFETIME

CLICK HERE TO PAY&FILL OUT THE FORM TO GET MEMBERSHIP
FORMAT: show

Code: Select all

[b]Full name:[/b] [i]First name, Last name[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]AGE[/i]
[b]Contact number:[/b] [i]NUMBER[/i]
* We do not publish the information about our clients.
* All the personal details are used for further security reasons.
* Number needs to be typed in for private membership events' invites.

(( It's up to you if you feel like paying me for 'membership', but getting something would make smile a little ))

UPCOMING EVENTS

Coming soon... Very soon...

Racing Access © 2014; click here to contact
Last edited by Foretti on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Foretti
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Racing Access: "It's not a throttle - it's a detonator"

Post by Foretti » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:00 pm

____
OUT OF CHARACTER
I'm pretty sure that there are some people who have no idea what this really is for. So here's explanation. Basically, this is a faction at it's very development beginning, no-one knows what it can turn into - it can turn into a massive legal sports car enthusiasts community; illegal street racing crew or whatsoever comes in your mind - it's all about the development stages. Faction's website and it's idea has being shown here totally legal, but I can tell you already that there's a bit of illegal street racing behind the scenes.

Everyone is welcome to join and post screenshots as long as they're faction related. I'm also pretty sure that after a few events there might appear some kind of crews since we're offering team-like competitive events also. Main idea is to make realistic role play around sports cars since they're so many around LS:RP lately. And to improve the realistic role play of illegal street racing as well, which I'm about to work on with this faction and some people.

SPACER

paym4n
love&hate
love&hate

Post by paym4n » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:03 pm

Thread is smooth, take it far!

Shruth
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Shruth » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:06 pm

Looking sweet. Best of luck my banter buddy! Let's hope you can make something out of this.

Sergi
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: UNRULY

Post by Sergi » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:07 pm

Looks good, really good.

TomLeViking
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Konstantin Brajkovic

Post by TomLeViking » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:01 am

So many sports cars in the server, hopefully now we have a faction to tie the community together; good luck.
Konstantin Brajkovic
Orthodox Hieromonk
Dragomir "Slav" Bozhidarov
Bulgarian Biker

Foretti
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Foretti » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:20 pm

Lock and archive for now please. Bringing this back soon, quite busy in real life right now.

Onishi
Mafia
Mafia

Re: [L&A]Racing Access: "It's not a throttle - it's a detona

Post by Onishi » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:56 pm

Deceive
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [L&A]Racing Access: "It's not a throttle - it's a detona

Post by Deceive » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:19 pm

Locked as requested.
ヨシナガ ,ライウー