Direct Faction Suggestions:

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Ruskie
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: The heroin Triumvirate

Re: Direct Faction Suggestions:

Post by Ruskie » Wed May 21, 2014 12:03 pm

KEG wrote:Representing Faction: Aryan Guard MC.
Faction Type: Mafia
Suggestion:
This suggestion relates to HQ's and their use by official factions. For many factions, the HQ holds little to know purpose and is merely a location used to showcase the control of turf - however these HQs could be used so much more if there were a few changes to the way in which they work.

Members invited to the faction should have the ability to use /furniture in order to decorate interiors, allowing headquarters to be tailored entirely to an official factions needs. An extended furniture limit, potentially double, would allow for factions to make a lot more use out of the HQ system and truly make the faction headquarters a source of roleplay and identity for their faction.
Supporters: Several leaders of Official Factions.
Totally, the list of available interiors for a faction HQ is pretty small and some of them have bugged walls and whatnot. /furniture is a must.
Vic Johnsons wrote:Representing Faction: Los Santos Road Administration
Faction Type: Legal
Suggestion:

Vehicles:

Availability to buy the follwing vehicles:
  • Cement Truck
  • Utility Van
  • Tanker
  • Dozer
  • Dumper
  • Sweeper
Tools:

Availability to buy the follwing tools:
  • Shovel
  • Nail puller
  • Hammer
  • Saw
Availability to place roadblocks, basically the same system PD/SD uses.

These things would help us a lot as it is pretty obvious for a faction like this!

Supporters: Redz
I don't agree with the roadblocks, they can be easily abused. IT's easier to ask a cop around to put a roadblock, there's many who'd like to support construction RP.
As for the vehicles, again, I'm agreeing only with the Cement truck and the Utility Van. These two are more than enough for roadworks/construction roleplay. The rest of them are too large or/and easy to target for a malevolent use.
Last edited by Ruskie on Wed May 21, 2014 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And as a fading red iron-cross shaped tail light disappeared down a bombed out highway, the only sound louder than a tricked out Shovelhead skull bound for glory, was the rusty laughter of the devil himself. His work here was finally done.
Satan's Huϟϟars
99 miles of bad road
peddlers of death

Farell.
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: David Farell

Post by Farell. » Wed May 21, 2014 1:10 pm

Vic Johnsons wrote:Representing Faction: Los Santos Road Administration
Suggestion:

Vehicles:

Availability to buy the follwing vehicles:
  • Cement Truck
  • Utility Van
  • Tanker
  • Dozer
  • Dumper
  • Sweeper
Tools:

Availability to buy the follwing tools:
  • Shovel
  • Nail puller
  • Hammer
  • Saw
Availability to place roadblocks, basically the same system PD/SD uses.

These things would help us a lot as it is pretty obvious for a faction like this!

Supporters: Redz
Ruskie wrote:I don't agree with the roadblocks, they can be easily abused. IT's easier to ask a cop around to put a roadblock, there's many who'd like to support construction RP.
As for the vehicles, again, I'm agreeing only with the Cement truck and the Utility Van. These two are more than enough for roadworks/construction roleplay. The rest of them are too large or/and easy top out to a malevolent use.
I follow u, but I think a dozer is essential to make it look good as well, the rest of the vehicles is indeed discussable, as for te roadblocks, I understand you think this will get abused, but with strict rules this can be managable, I can see how a system between us, pd and sd can be set up as well to make this work. Thanks for the input tho'!
“When you hunt, let the game come to you.”

Curly
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Haps

Post by Curly » Tue May 27, 2014 9:48 pm

Representing Faction: The Bellomo Crime Network.
Faction Type: Mafia/LCN
Suggestion: Script in Sexual Animations.
I was thinking since a lot of mafia factions are into more traditional ways of making money aside from guns and drugs nowadays as well, prostitution being one of them. I was doing some thinking about a thread I was following for a while. Basically goes over e-sex and if you've done it or not. I went on about how bad it could be for a majority of people and if sexual animations were scripted in, people can learn how to be less serious about e-banging since it will require little to no effort. Adding in sexual animations could lead to really good screenshots under the circumstances that /me's and /do's and dialog are kept out of the screenshots for everyone's comfort lol. This will nicely increase the amount of prostitutes and most certainly e-sex, another profitable crime in LSRP that hasn't been touched yet except for by Kimberly Milan. Perhaps it'll make e-sex less serious to people and create more roleplay for people who want to just have fun. Maybe it'll put an end to getting banned for having sex in public if people keep offensive /me's and /do's to a minimum or just not at all. It'll give something for police to look around more for, and possibly laugh about during the day. This should increase the amount of prostitutes on LSRP significantly to so the criminal underground can make more money minus the expense of a roleplayer's broken fingers after they're done typing for 20 minutes straight lmfao. Anyone who abuses the animations to offend, abuse or otherwise insult any other roleplayer should be warned or punished if necessary.

Script in lawnmowers.
Scripting in lawnmowers will create roleplay for associates and outsiders in mafia's. Usually, the outsiders or associates make up some of the laborers in legal businesses such as landscaping, construction and sanitation. I think scripting in lawnmowers will give people room to create laborer RP for people and possibly extend more roleplay to people who are interested in especially LCN RP.

Supporters: Name the forum accounts that support your idea.

1. Bedazzled - IG name Craig Porco.
2. Vincent_Cassesso - IG name Vincent Cassesso.
3. Grandpuba - IG name Joseph Cassesso.
4. Wing - IG name Gary Mazzaluca.
5. TDS - IG name Joseph Bellisario.
6. RomeoEyes - IG name Riccardo Arrigoni.
7. Codine Angel - IG name Armando Candelaria - John Argenzenio.
8. Rastko Krivokapic (Don't know forum name.)
9. DaGibbs - IG name Francisco Delgado.
10. Mecca - IG name Diego Orellana - Christopher Cicazzo.
11. Stugots - IG name Dominick Corallo.
Refer to this thread for more supporters. - http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=317&t=385014
"Misery loves company, but trust me... not my fucking company."
-Wiretaps of Arnold Bellomo in Meathead's Deli.

LSRP's Most Hated since 2015!!!
So hated, I have to CLAIM it, since they refuse to award me it! ^_^

Paperclip
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Tommie_Kavanagh

Post by Paperclip » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Representing Faction: Monster Energy Racing Team / MERT
Suggestion: To be able to get / buy cones and to be able to use roadblocks when we get the official track eventually, it will take some time but it will happen. A Legal racing track in San Fierro and use roadblocks and also cones to make the track.
Supporters: NoLimiT if anyone else supports it, send me a message and I will make the list.

Frankish
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: ik zeg je doe me na dan

Post by Frankish » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:01 pm

Representing Faction: The Peckerwood Nation & The Monaghan Mob
Faction Type: Gang/Mafia
Suggestion: A halfway between official and unofficial.
Supporters:

A halfway between unofficial and official
Basically when factions become official they are given a vast amount of features, the possibility to create a faction HQ, a private subsection on the forums, the ability to create guns/weapons and to plant drugs (incase they are illegal) and the /faction features IG. Many people among myself who are currently in a unofficial faction feel like some of these features could be given to certain unofficial factions that are doing well for a long time, I personally believe that all these features can be granted but some being severely limited.

For example, a faction has been running for multiple months and has been doing great so far. They've got a stable position within the server and have a stable leadership. They have applied to be an official faction but are not yet "Chosen" to be official. Let's say in this case they would have chosen for a mafia slot which would grant them the ability to produce guns when official. Much rather than giving them the ability to create all of the weapons that official mafias would be able to make. Let them make high amounts of melee weapons like knives and katanas and low amounts of small firearms like Desert Eagles and Colt 45s with a set limit which is reset every week. Let's say around twenty, so these factions would then be able to have their own supply of weaponry and they are able to sell melee weapons that official factions can usually not be bothered to sell.

I can imagine this can ultimately solve the problem of a melee weapon under-supply and it gives factions that want to become a stable arms dealing faction a basis to begin with. This can make those factions work even when the amount of factions catering to their specific race or faction type are low at that exact moment, for example back in the end of 2013 there where only two factions which had a mafia slot which where the Petrela organization and the Road Slayers MC. This set of factions would make it extremely difficult for guns to reach people running a street level Asian arms ring and would give them a unnecessarily hard job in making their faction work.

This system can work the same for gang slots, they'd be able to use the spraycan so they can put their tags up scriptwise and produce a limited amount of marijuana and one drug of choice at a limited amount per week. For example, a faction is granted this position and has chosen to be able to produce methamphetamine alongside with marijuana. They're given enough ingredients to create roughly 200 grams of meth per week and the ability to grow 5 plants. This gives them a gradual growth in their operation rather than factions growing from a small ring to a wholesale organization within a week time.

This system would ultimately be comparable to the tester function within the staffeam, but as where being a tester is a halfway to becoming an admin this would be a halfway to making your faction official. I hope I have explained my idea well enough in this topic and I am curious about the way other people think about this.

Bare in mind that the numbers I have given in this topic are purely give for example, I think that if this suggestion gets put through these numbers should be discussed with both FM and with the official factions that are there at the time.

Set limits on the importation of drugs/weapons along with "Specialization"
Alright, when a faction reaches official status they get the ability to choose between a gangslot or a mafiaslot. When they've got their choice made they'll be able to buy either a drugstore or a weaponfactory after which they can make a metric ton of drugs or weapons before running out of products/materials. Then they can simply order more products/materials and continue making weapons and drugs until they either run out of money or become descripted. A good way to regulate the drugmarket and prevent oversupply might be to give them a limit of drugs they can make per day/week/month. This would be beneficial for the drug market as there are no longer infinite amounts available.

It might be a neat feature if factions get to choose a "Specialization" in other words the factions get to pick one or two drugs they'll mainly be distributing, maybe in combination with the idea of set limits this specialization can be used to increase the limit or possibly grant them a lower cool down of the limit. Or they'd get to pick a set number of drugs which they can get from the warehouse, aside from those nothing else. A same thing could work for the mafias but I am not sure how such a specialization should work.
It'll move mountains! It'll mount movements!

alexandra.

Post by alexandra. » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:46 am

Representing Faction: YOUR FACTION.
Suggestion: Private Detective Job Suggestions

I heard a rumor somewhere that the private detective job is disappearing entirely from the script once the phone script gets updated. I would like to propose this idea in hopes that the detective job is somewhat preserved. I am suggesting this because I have developed my faction into a detective and lawyer company - the detective part of it is a huge part of what we do.

- Removal of phone tracing without State Agent detective rank (PD/SD Only). This is entirely unrealistic and I agree that it should be removed.
- Keep moles, trackers, etc. for approved detectives.
- Move detectives to a forum-based application to get the job, similar to fight instructors (or make it legal factions only)

Essentially, after creating this part of my faction, I have seen a lot of really great detective roleplay and it would be a shame to have it all stripped away because of the loss of access to a script. If it is regulated, then the idiots who abuse it will no longer be able to abuse it. People who roleplay it properly and don't just use the job for /trace should be allowed to use it for the script features like /mole, /tracker, etc. which make detective work a thousand times easier.

Supporters:
The intelligence community.

Ruskie
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: The heroin Triumvirate

Post by Ruskie » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:11 am

Spoiler: show
Frankish wrote:Representing Faction: The Peckerwood Nation & The Monaghan Mob
Faction Type: Gang/Mafia
Suggestion: A halfway between official and unofficial.
Supporters:

A halfway between unofficial and official
Basically when factions become official they are given a vast amount of features, the possibility to create a faction HQ, a private subsection on the forums, the ability to create guns/weapons and to plant drugs (incase they are illegal) and the /faction features IG. Many people among myself who are currently in a unofficial faction feel like some of these features could be given to certain unofficial factions that are doing well for a long time, I personally believe that all these features can be granted but some being severely limited.

For example, a faction has been running for multiple months and has been doing great so far. They've got a stable position within the server and have a stable leadership. They have applied to be an official faction but are not yet "Chosen" to be official. Let's say in this case they would have chosen for a mafia slot which would grant them the ability to produce guns when official. Much rather than giving them the ability to create all of the weapons that official mafias would be able to make. Let them make high amounts of melee weapons like knives and katanas and low amounts of small firearms like Desert Eagles and Colt 45s with a set limit which is reset every week. Let's say around twenty, so these factions would then be able to have their own supply of weaponry and they are able to sell melee weapons that official factions can usually not be bothered to sell.

I can imagine this can ultimately solve the problem of a melee weapon under-supply and it gives factions that want to become a stable arms dealing faction a basis to begin with. This can make those factions work even when the amount of factions catering to their specific race or faction type are low at that exact moment, for example back in the end of 2013 there where only two factions which had a mafia slot which where the Petrela organization and the Road Slayers MC. This set of factions would make it extremely difficult for guns to reach people running a street level Asian arms ring and would give them a unnecessarily hard job in making their faction work.

This system can work the same for gang slots, they'd be able to use the spraycan so they can put their tags up scriptwise and produce a limited amount of marijuana and one drug of choice at a limited amount per week. For example, a faction is granted this position and has chosen to be able to produce methamphetamine alongside with marijuana. They're given enough ingredients to create roughly 200 grams of meth per week and the ability to grow 5 plants. This gives them a gradual growth in their operation rather than factions growing from a small ring to a wholesale organization within a week time.

This system would ultimately be comparable to the tester function within the staffeam, but as where being a tester is a halfway to becoming an admin this would be a halfway to making your faction official. I hope I have explained my idea well enough in this topic and I am curious about the way other people think about this.

Bare in mind that the numbers I have given in this topic are purely give for example, I think that if this suggestion gets put through these numbers should be discussed with both FM and with the official factions that are there at the time.

Set limits on the importation of drugs/weapons along with "Specialization"
Alright, when a faction reaches official status they get the ability to choose between a gangslot or a mafiaslot. When they've got their choice made they'll be able to buy either a drugstore or a weaponfactory after which they can make a metric ton of drugs or weapons before running out of products/materials. Then they can simply order more products/materials and continue making weapons and drugs until they either run out of money or become descripted. A good way to regulate the drugmarket and prevent oversupply might be to give them a limit of drugs they can make per day/week/month. This would be beneficial for the drug market as there are no longer infinite amounts available.

It might be a neat feature if factions get to choose a "Specialization" in other words the factions get to pick one or two drugs they'll mainly be distributing, maybe in combination with the idea of set limits this specialization can be used to increase the limit or possibly grant them a lower cool down of the limit. Or they'd get to pick a set number of drugs which they can get from the warehouse, aside from those nothing else. A same thing could work for the mafias but I am not sure how such a specialization should work.
Let's say around twenty, so these factions would then be able to have their own supply of weaponry and they are able to sell melee weapons that official factions can usually not be bothered to sell.
This'd be the main reason I like the idea. But, Frankish, what guarantees FM that said faction won't close in the next month?
And truth be told, it'll need close monitoring from FM to see if they're worthy of the small gunstore/drugstore. And
Regarding the second part of your post, I'd love to see that drug specialization thingie. You need meth, you come to us, you need coke you go to the mexicans, it'd create a real smooth web of connections and all. BUT, let's flip the cards over, everyone's asking for coke and weed, all factions will apply for the coke/weed specialization, leaving the ones that produce pcp, steroids, all that, mind my expression, jerking off on the curb. Cocaine and weed are mediatized in the real world, making them look 'cool'. It's hard for a faction to find a steady buyer for anything besides coke/weed. Or if there's a buyer, you'll get little to no profit, since the buyer's doing you a favour taking those drugs off your hands.
Overall, yeah, I like your suggestion, I'm supporting it, but it needs tweaking that'll make it viable.
And as a fading red iron-cross shaped tail light disappeared down a bombed out highway, the only sound louder than a tricked out Shovelhead skull bound for glory, was the rusty laughter of the devil himself. His work here was finally done.
Satan's Huϟϟars
99 miles of bad road
peddlers of death

Devonte_Smith
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Jason_Ricoso

Post by Devonte_Smith » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:05 am

Representing Faction: Los Santos Labor Union
Faction Type: Legal/Mafia
Suggestion:
Fishing Revamp.

My vision for a fishing revamp.
First off, I will provide a definition of trolling.
Spoiler: show
Trolling is a method of fishing where one or more fishing lines, baited with lures or bait fish, are drawn through the water. This may be behind a moving boat, or by slowly winding the line in when fishing from a static position, or even sweeping the line from side-to-side, e.g. when fishing from a jetty. Trolling is used to catch pelagic fish such as salmon, mackerel and kingfish.

Trolling can be phonetically confused with trawling, a different method of fishing where a net (trawl) is drawn through the water instead of lines. Trolling is used both for recreational and commercial fishing whereas trawling is used mainly for commercial fishing.

Trolling from a moving boat involves moving quite slowly through the water. This can be accomplished with the use of a special trolling motor. Multiple lines are often used, and outriggers can be used to spread the lines more widely and reduce their chances of tangling. Downriggers can also be used to keep the lures or baits trailing at a desired depth.

Alright so IC I am Jason Ricoso, fishing representative for LSLU. First off, I believe that the current script should still stay. I am suggesting a /gofishing 3. You would lock /gofishing 1 to dinghy's and squallo's. /gofishing 3 Will be for coastguard, reefer, tropic, and marquis. With the third gofishing, it would simulate trolling a little bit. 2 is for pier fishing obviously, 1 seems like recreational, just running around off shore fishing. For 3, I'm thinking trolling a complete circle around LS. So there would be check points, like a race, around LS. At each check point you would fish for 1000 lbs, or 10 times. There would be around 20 checkpoints. It would look like this.
The economy of this should be tweaked and should not be decided by me. I believe if one run of this takes 30-60 minutes, it should pay out 15-25k. (From personal research, you can make 20k an hour fishing). Creating this allows players to have something to go after, a next level perhaps. And when you are dealing with more expensive vehicles for scripted jobs, it creates an easier path towards union/scripted job businesses roleplay in LS-RP.

I understand our faction is new. But, we have dedicated members, and have been working on this a lot longer than it has been up. I am also a veteran player, and thought it was weird that after 4 years, the fishing script was exactly the same. I am also reposting this to Job suggestions for more feedback as this will affect everyone.

Thoughts?

Supporters: Devonte_Smith, Syev, Jabroni, Kwacky(providing four more as I get them)

Sardolf
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Sardolf » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:20 am

Representing Faction: That Guy's Truck
Faction Type: Alternative
Suggestion: I'd like to see a logo/slogan script added for official/unofficial factions. Something that could be used for us factions that RP delivery,taxi,news, ex cetera. It'd operate much like the /carsign except rather than being green and on the bumper, it hangs above the vehicle so it's understood as a logo/slogan that's been placed on the vehicle.

Or at the least the /carsign added for official/unofficial factions so that those of us who RP them as slogans on our vans aren't having to spend 1k at the mall every time we park.

Supporters: Me.

ABianco
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: White

Post by ABianco » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:03 pm

Representing Faction: Bellomo Crime Network
Faction Type: Mafia
Suggestion: Faction Shut Down Revamped Suggestion

This is a system that needs some serious overhaul. In particular the actual "shutting down" of an illegal faction. There is one inevitable end, the illegal faction loses and that's end of story. However, the means to how the faction gets taken down is really quite weak, a single raid arresting a handful of members? For that a faction would have to cease to exist. There should be an extension to lengths in which an Illegal faction (in particular Official) is "shut down". Something that extends beyond the casefile and initial investigation of the faction up to including the "raid". There is a vast array of RP possibilities that is simply being overlooked and blinded by the self-satisfaction granted to LEO's by saying "we shut down so and so".

What I am suggesting is a few subtle changes to how a faction is actually shut down, fully.

We all know it is very difficult RPing illegal given all the advantages to LEO's in their favor. Far more time and effort goes into the building, forming, recruiting and maintaining of an illegal faction over LEO's simply given that PD/SD will always be here no matter what. The fact that the MONTHS of time and effort put into an illegal faction can all be taken away by a half-ass investigation and single raid is really quite discouraging. I will be honest, this suggestion is more geared towards the benefit of Official factions (which I am not a member of any). For the non-official illegal factions the current system could still be in play but for officials it should take a bit more as being an official faction the idea would be that they have an actual "foothold" within the city/state that wouldn't go away with a single raid. Despite members being locked up in jail for their crimes, the others would still be on the street representing the faction.

The Steps:

This suggestion adds layers to the extent to in which an illegal faction (in this case official) is shut down, fully.

PD/SD would conduct their investigation as usual and perform their raid once enough evidence is gathered for their case to lock up members for their crimes. HOWEVER PD/SD should have to perform at least THREE successful raids on a faction before it is fully shut down. Upon each raid the faction would lose a perk. For example the lose of a drug/weapons factory for a period up to one month (never being in an official faction I don't know if officials can have both a drug/gun factory, if so then they would lose one for one month but the LEO's would have to locate it ICly). The arrested members would be given one weeks (7days/168hrs) worth of jail time. In that time those who were not arrested are able to continue RPing as usual. Those who are locked up serve their time (if they wish to) or they could cut a deal and rat out the faction or they could CK and not allowed to return to faction until the investigation is either over or is shut down. If a raid is conducted successful/unsuccessful the LEO's have to wait up to two months before performing another raid. In that time many things could happen which could lead to the factions end or it's continuation... due to the investigation and people being locked up members ICly could grow distraught; people could inform to the cops, tensions between members turning on themselves, power struggles or internal wars or the voluntary end of the faction by the leaders.

If a faction is shut down there should be a grace period for all illegal factions. Meaning if a faction is shut down no other raids/attempts can be made for a period of 2-4months (up for argument). Recently we witnessed three factions shut down in three months. The problem with that is if continual faction shut downs are allowed there will soon be no more official factions. We have lost three MC's who were official now that element has been eliminated and who knows when it will return. In the past four months there were twelve illegal factions, now there is five.

Now this has been a few rough ideas. Obviously some tinkering can be done but the general idea is clear. A few more raids required for a faction to be shut down rather than just one, the lose of a perk (if faction is official), extended RP for the members of the faction given people being locked up in jail and fewer members on the streets, new RP in prison. Perhaps we could even try and include actual trials and court cases to give more use of lawyers and judges outside of issuing warrants.

Food for thought.

Casio Marco
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ingame name: The Gatsby

Post by Casio Marco » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:57 pm

Representing Faction: Exile Motorsport
Faction Type: Racing Crew / Alternative
Suggestion: Alright this is for them racing factions, and it really could be used for anyone - especially for some ooc situations - such as the ones where SD or PD needs to give someone running a 5-10 second headstart because they crashed or something.

A /countdown [value] function - where it'll countdown from a value of 1-60 or something like that - this could be used by racers if they are racing - so they don't have to worry about if the person doing the /dropflag anim is delayed for some - or even a player with high latency trying to countdown.
And at the end of the /countdown - it'll have a random time value of .1-1.5 seconds from which it'll say 'Go!' or something like that - so it's a bit harder to predict each time.

And it can be a command that anyone can have, with a certain cooldown if and when used in a certain area / radius.
Without the need of the checkpoint making job or what not.
---
And seeing as there have been a lot of racing factions going and coming, would be interesting to create one major faction - and all the crews function as divisions under that faction. And that faction would have a boss or leader and co leader that organize events, tournaments, and things as such - in regards to all the crews. As well as a blacklist and all that.

Supporters: BuckTheDuck | Green Blockhead | ((will add more as i go))

Luis_Temaj
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Tyler_Crook

Post by Luis_Temaj » Mon May 11, 2015 6:56 am

Representing Faction: Los Santos Government.
Suggestion: Add spray can for Public Utilities instead of asking admin permissions all the time. It'll be effective.
Supporters: Don't really know many forum names but almost everyone in GOV supports that idea.

Ethanol
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Ethanol » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:38 pm

We're going to bring these back. I assume most if not all were previously ignored, so if you're still interested in your suggestion, simply repost it and if you have a new one - post it with the format given in the first post.

We'll be reviewing them carefully and give you an answer regarding each and every suggestion.

E. Durnovo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by E. Durnovo » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:03 am

Representing Faction: Palm Tree Piru

Faction Type: Gang

Suggestion: Faction Thread Edits

I think it frustrates both faction leaders as well as FMB leaders when unwanted posts cannot be deleted by the faction thread author. Instead of having to PM the closest online FMB or official faction leader to have unwanted posts removed, it would be easier for posts to be removed by the authors of faction threads themselves. This lightens the work burden on FMB/official faction leaders as well as gives faction thread authors a more efficient way to manage their faction threads.

Supporters: Bugs, LaVaughn_Howard

Ethanol
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Ethanol » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:06 am

E. Durnovo wrote:Representing Faction: Palm Tree Piru

Faction Type: Gang

Suggestion: Faction Thread Edits

I think it frustrates both faction leaders as well as FMB leaders when unwanted posts cannot be deleted by the faction thread author. Instead of having to PM the closest online FMB or official faction leader to have unwanted posts removed, it would be easier for posts to be removed by the authors of faction threads themselves. This lightens the work burden on FMB/official faction leaders as well as gives faction thread authors a more efficient way to manage their faction threads.

Supporters: Bugs, LaVaughn_Howard
I don't mind. I doubt a thread holder would abuse his power, especially since it's his factions' thread. I'll discuss it with FM and we'll see what's what.

Return to “Info/Guidelines/Updates Archive”