Collins
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Jesse Collins

Apartment Complex Requests [20/11/2014]

Post by Collins » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Apartment Complex Requests
Overview
Although official factions are still able to request apartment complexes, the system behind these requests has been changed. From now on unofficial factions may now apply to have a complex for there faction. The complexes that can be requested by factions are already set up and 'static', meaning they are where they are with the interior that they have - neither can be changed.

If a faction requested an apartment complex successfully, it is only owning/holding the complex for the duration the faction exists, including if they gain official status. Once the faction loses its status, the apartment complex is back available to other factions, both unofficial and official and the money paid beforehand is not returned.
Requirements
• The faction must be up for at least 2 months prior to requesting a complex, otherwise please contact Nathan, Unoriginal Gangster or Ethanol first
• The faction must be active with an informative faction thread, showing constant activity and its type.
• A reason must be presented to request, typically one that involves creating roleplay to your faction or others.
• The apartment complexes cost $3,000,000 and is non-refundable. Money to be charitied upon being accepted.
• The requested apartment complex should be near or in the area of operation of the requesting faction.
• All regulations found below must be followed prior and after the purchase of an apartment complex.
Regulations
Note: Violation of any of these regulations may lead to the permanent removal of your faction's apartment complex.
• The interior and the location of the apartment is static and can not be changed.
• You are not allowed to abuse the ownership of the complex, including but not limited to; randomly selling apartments of players inside the complex without proper reason.
• Don't do anything with the apartment complex that the script doesn't allow you to do. This regulation mostly refers to actions such as specially taxing owners of apartments or making them pay additional rent if the script doesn't allow you to do so.
• The apartment complex may not be sold after its purchase as it's required to be assigned to factions by the LS-RP administration. If you no longer wish to have it, simply let us know, however, there are no refunds.
• All factions can only have one apartment complex at a time.
• The faction management team have every right to revoke the ownership of the complex for inactivity or violation of any regulations described above.
• Upon the faction’s closure the apartment complex has to be returned to the server and may not be used any further by the owner in future factions or projects unless permission by faction management has been given.
Requests
Before requesting an apartment complex make sure to read all guidelines and regulations. Check through the list of available apartment complexes found below and if you'd like one for your faction and you have a good reason, fill out the format below and post it in this thread. Once posted, please wait for a response patiently!

Format:

Code: Select all

[b]Apartment Complex Number:[/b]

[b]Faction's Name:[/b]
[b]Faction's Type:[/b]
[b]Faction's Thread:[/b]
[b]Faction's Area of Operation:[/b]
[b]How long has the faction been running and has it been running consistently since its creation?:[/b]
[b]Have you read and understood all guidelines, requirements and regulations thoroughly?:[/b]

[b]Reason(s) for Request:[/b]
Apartment Complexes

1 (Fort Carson, ID 1538): Available.
Spoiler: show

2 (Center of Idlewood, ID 1403): Available.

3 (Center of El Corona, ID 1233): Used by 28th Street

4 (South Vinewood, ID 1370): Available.

5 (North-West East Los Santos, ID 1257): Available.

6 (Conference Center, ID 1300): Available.

7 (Center of Willowfield, ID 1223): Available.

8 (North Verona Beach, ID 649): Used by Public Enemy Number 1

9 (Unity Station, ID 1267): Available.

10 (West Idlewood, ID 1381): Available.

11 (Pershing Square, ID 1144): Available.

12 (North Marina, ID 1564): Used by The D'Aquila Crime Family

13 (Jefferson [Motel], ID 1421): Used by East Side ViperZ 81216

14 (West Verdant Bluffs, ID 1522): Used by Armenian Power 13

15 (Las Colinas, ID 1392): Available

16 (Market, ID 1216): Used by CJNG, Fuerzas Especiales de Ignacia

17 (Palomino, ID 1588): Available.

18 (Rodeo [Motel], ID 1169): Used by Roux Enterprise

19 (Skate Park, ID 1232): Available.

20 (Playa Del Seville, ID 1209): Available.

21 (Montgomery, ID 1580): Available.

22 (East Beach, ID 1321): Used by Strelnikovskaya Bratva

23 (Blueberry, ID 1673): Used by White Knights Motorcycle Club

24 (W/S 54th street ID 1788): Used by 424 Whittier Block Ryders

25 (E/S 54th street, ID 1742): Available.

26 (Jefferson basketball courts ID 1766): Available.

27 (West Willowfield, ID 1777): Available.

28 Ganton, ID 528): Available.

29 (Commerce - LS high id 1819): Available.

30 (Southern Idlewood, ID 1685): Used by Los Cycos XV3

31 (Southern Glen Park, ID 1697): Used by Beasley & Associates

Credits to Aline, Collins, Conspiracy, Pitchounette and Shepherd
Last edited by Ethanol on Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 54 times in total.
Reason: Updated.
Collins

Management

Fishscale
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Count Trapula

Re: Apartment Complex Requests [20/JUN/2012]

Post by Fishscale » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Apartment Complex Number: 13.

Faction's Name: Uptown 424 Kilo Block.
Faction's Type: Gang.
Faction's Area of Operation: East Los Santos.

Reason(s) for Request: We'd like to expand our roleplay and the area we roleplay in. With this apartment complex, we'd not only be able to do that, but we'd also be able to house homeless members with low-income apartments and generate a gritty ghetto environment around the complex.
I'm just tryna motivate the hoods all over
I'm just tryna teach you how to get these whips loaded
I'm just tryna show you how to get a few Rollies

damaz
God of Spammers
God of Spammers

Post by damaz » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Apartment Complex Number: 3 (Center of El Corona).

Faction's Name: Varrio El Corona X3.
Faction's Type: Street gang.
Faction's Area of Operation: El Corona.

Reason(s) for Request:
We would like to create a much more realistic atmosphere around El Corona by owning the apartment complex. If we would have control over it, we could actually manage people living in the apartments and so on. We're already using the complex to roleplay in. The faction is currently using the building to hold important meetings which have to be held in seclusion within the complex building. We're also using narcotics inside the complex as well, along with getting away from it all. If we would have control of the complex we could lock the entrance door when it's locked ICly. The way we do it right now is that we have to tell every person who enters that it's locked ICly through /do, which can be frustrating and holding up the RP inside the building. Providing even more role play around El Corona.

This would make our roleplay a lot easier if we would own the complex. Also having some control over the inhabitants and owners of the apartments within the building enables us to move out people who are inactive OOCly on LS:RP or are holding their apartment for OOC purposes. Currently there is a lot of apartments that could be sold due to inactivity. I am also swearing that I will not mis-use any of the possibilities to my own advantage.

Thank you for reading through this request.
i was head of testers, head of factions and an in-game lead admin. i also led a faction called Beasley & Associates now i'm just that washed up swede

Rovan_White
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Rowan_White

Post by Rovan_White » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Apartment Complex Number: 8

Faction's Name: White's Corporation
Faction's Type: Legal
Faction's Area of Operation: Commerce and Market

Reason(s) for Request: There are 14 active faction members, all of them travels to their workplace which is at Verona retail & leisure mall from all parts of the city. It would be perfect to have them all living in this complex. Our office is at Commerce administrative building, not everyone knows it's location so it would be much better to go there from this residential building instead of commercial one. Back in 2010 I used to manage office complex so I do have experience in running one and would definitely make a page with a list of apartment owners who are a part of us.

Aline
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Adrian Paxton

Post by Aline » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Fishscale wrote:Apartment Complex Number: 13.

Reason(s) for Request: We'd like to expand our roleplay and the area we roleplay in. With this apartment complex, we'd not only be able to do that, but we'd also be able to house homeless members with low-income apartments and generate a gritty ghetto environment around the complex.

Could you elaborate on that reason a bit? You can send it to me via forum PM too if you'd like.

daMaZ wrote:Apartment Complex Number: 3 (Center of El Corona).

Faction's Name: Varrio El Corona X3.
Faction's Type: Street gang.
Faction's Area of Operation: El Corona.

Reason(s) for Request:
We would like to create a much more realistic atmosphere around El Corona by owning the apartment complex. If we would have control over it, we could actually manage people living in the apartments and so on. We're already using the complex to roleplay in. The faction is currently using the building to hold important meetings which have to be held in seclusion within the complex building. We're also using narcotics inside the complex as well, along with getting away from it all. If we would have control of the complex we could lock the entrance door when it's locked ICly. The way we do it right now is that we have to tell every person who enters that it's locked ICly through /do, which can be frustrating and holding up the RP inside the building. Providing even more role play around El Corona.

This would make our roleplay a lot easier if we would own the complex. Also having some control over the inhabitants and owners of the apartments within the building enables us to move out people who are inactive OOCly on LS:RP or are holding their apartment for OOC purposes. Currently there is a lot of apartments that could be sold due to inactivity. I am also swearing that I will not mis-use any of the possibilities to my own advantage.

Thank you for reading through this request.

Accepted. Forum PM a screenshot that shows you charitying the money together with /servertime when it's back up. Alternatively you can forum PM me with the name of the person you'd like to hold it and whether you want the money removed from his/her bank account or money on hand.

Rovan_White wrote:Apartment Complex Number: 8

Reason(s) for Request: There are 14 active faction members, all of them travels to their workplace which is at Verona retail & leisure mall from all parts of the city. It would be perfect to have them all living in this complex. Our office is at Commerce administrative building, not everyone knows it's location so it would be much better to go there from this residential building instead of commercial one. Back in 2010 I used to manage office complex so I do have experience in running one and would definitely make a page with a list of apartment owners who are a part of us.

Denied. Your faction hasn't been running for two months yet, please send another request when it fulfills all requirements.

---

Also modified the request format a little now.

Christopher_Milo
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Re: Apartment Complex Requests [03/JUL/2012]

Post by Christopher_Milo » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:20 pm

Apartment Complex Number: 14 (Verdant Bluffs)

Faction's Name: Valenti.
Faction's Type: Mafia.
Faction's Area of Operation: All over LS.
How long has the Faction been running: 5 years.

Reason(s) for Request:

We used to own an apartment block that we used a lot for gambling, meetings and housing for the poorer members in our faction. Right now we're using locations or interiors for those things that aren't ideal and we've run into problems. I would like to get an apartment block back so we could continue to do those things I've mentioned in a more suitable environment. We've also been thinking about expanding into certain areas in Los Santos and making them our own effectively. Verdant Bluffs is an area that's been talked about but we've never had the opportunity to own a business there until now. Owning an apartment block would be the perfect start for our transition into the area.
i punti della malavita

Aline
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Apartment Complex Requests [03/JUL/2012]

Post by Aline » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:04 am

Christopher_Milo wrote:Apartment Complex Number: 14 (Verdant Bluffs)

Faction's Name: Valenti.
Faction's Type: Mafia.
Faction's Area of Operation: All over LS.
How long has the Faction been running: 5 years.

Reason(s) for Request:

We used to own an apartment block that we used a lot for gambling, meetings and housing for the poorer members in our faction. Right now we're using locations or interiors for those things that aren't ideal and we've run into problems. I would like to get an apartment block back so we could continue to do those things I've mentioned in a more suitable environment. We've also been thinking about expanding into certain areas in Los Santos and making them our own effectively. Verdant Bluffs is an area that's been talked about but we've never had the opportunity to own a business there until now. Owning an apartment block would be the perfect start for our transition into the area.

Accepted. Forum PM a screenshot that shows you charitying the money together with /servertime when it's back up. Alternatively you can forum PM me with the name of the person you'd like to hold it and whether you want the money removed from his/her bank account or money on hand.

Aline
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Aline » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Fishscale wrote:Apartment Complex Number: 13.

Accepted. Forum PM a screenshot that shows you charitying the money together with /servertime. Alternatively you can forum PM me with the name of the person you'd like to hold it and whether you want the money removed from his/her bank account or money on hand.

Rovan_White
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Rowan_White

Re: Apartment Complex Requests [08/JUL/2012]

Post by Rovan_White » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:04 am

Apartment Complex Number: 8

Reason(s) for Request: There are 16 active faction members, all of them travels to their workplace which is at Verona retail & leisure mall from all parts of the city. It would be perfect to have them all living in this complex. Current owners won't loose their apartments if agree to pay weekly lease fee and put these for rent so our staff could live in. Our office is at Commerce administrative building, not everyone knows it's location so it would be much better to go there from this residential building instead of commercial one. Back in 2010 I used to manage office complex so I do have experience in running one and would definitely make a page with a list of apartment owners who are a part of us.

Aline
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Apartment Complex Requests [08/JUL/2012]

Post by Aline » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:16 am

Rovan_White wrote:Apartment Complex Number: 8

Reason(s) for Request: There are 16 active faction members, all of them travels to their workplace which is at Verona retail & leisure mall from all parts of the city. It would be perfect to have them all living in this complex. Current owners won't loose their apartments if agree to pay weekly lease fee and put these for rent so our staff could live in. Our office is at Commerce administrative building, not everyone knows it's location so it would be much better to go there from this residential building instead of commercial one. Back in 2010 I used to manage office complex so I do have experience in running one and would definitely make a page with a list of apartment owners who are a part of us.

Accepted. Forum PM a screenshot that shows you charitying the money together with /servertime. Alternatively you can forum PM me with the name of the person you'd like to hold it and whether you want the money removed from his/her bank account or money on hand.

Collins
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Jesse Collins

Re: Apartment Complex Requests [29/JUL/2012]

Post by Collins » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Updated with #18, #19 and #20.
Collins

Management

Freddie™
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Freddie_Rowe

Re: Apartment Complex Requests [30/JUL/2012]

Post by Freddie™ » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Apartment Complex Number: 18

Faction's Name: The Foundation
Faction's Type: Illegal business enterprise/Mafia
Faction's Area of Operation: Rodeo/Richman basically the western side of Los Santos.
How long has the faction been running and has it been running consistently since its creation?: Since late February 2012 so around 5 months.
Have you read and understood all guidelines, requirements and regulations thoroughly?:
Yes I have read and understood all guidelines, requirements and regulations.
Reason(s) for Request:
Well at the moment the main meeting place for my faction is Freddie Rowe's private house. This brings a lot of attention to my property in the form of police and such and quite a few people in the faction are currently renting at that house, with the addition to the apartment complex it comes with an underground parking lot which could be used really well for the faction as we always have issues parking our cars.
Another reason that this complex is really good is it's near 3 of the faction's businesses Victim, The Foundation - Lounge and the recording studio on Rodeo drive. As well as having an ever growing faction finding places for faction members to rent and such has become an issue where if faction member have access to their own apartment we can use it as another means of roleplay and also from an ooc prospective a place to spawn near the faction and it's businesses

Dominic
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Dominic Rodriguez

Post by Dominic » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Apartment Complex Number: 17

Faction's Name: The Midnight Club
Faction's Type: Illegal street-racing crew / organization.
Faction's Area of Operation: East Beach, that parking lot that the apartment complex is in.
How long has the faction been running and has it been running consistently since its creation?: Two months. The only time it was inactive was when the server was DDoS'ed.
Have you read and understood all guidelines, requirements and regulations thoroughly?: Yes.

Reason(s) for Request: As my faction has several members without a home who must rent from others and hope to not be evicted, I feel that us having this faction complex would be a great addition, as we would have an interior apart from our bar that we could roleplay in. I intend to continue roleplaying in this area, and as a faction, we've always set our minds on this complex; simply because of it's location and the fact that it's rather hidden from the rest of the city. We're able to create some extensive illegal roleplay in the area and would like to continue to. We as a faction already have a business within the immediate area; it's on the exact opposite side of the building, facing the ocean. I feel that we're the best fit for this complex as we're an active faction and we base our roleplay in the radius of this complex as it is.
CLIFF TITUS - STAGE 25 MANAGER

Aline
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Aline » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:33 pm

Freddie™ wrote:Apartment Complex Number: 18

Faction's Name: The Foundation
Faction's Type: Illegal business enterprise/Mafia
Faction's Area of Operation: Rodeo/Richman basically the western side of Los Santos.
How long has the faction been running and has it been running consistently since its creation?: Since late February 2012 so around 5 months.
Have you read and understood all guidelines, requirements and regulations thoroughly?:
Yes I have read and understood all guidelines, requirements and regulations.
Reason(s) for Request:
Well at the moment the main meeting place for my faction is Freddie Rowe's private house. This brings a lot of attention to my property in the form of police and such and quite a few people in the faction are currently renting at that house, with the addition to the apartment complex it comes with an underground parking lot which could be used really well for the faction as we always have issues parking our cars.
Another reason that this complex is really good is it's near 3 of the faction's businesses Victim, The Foundation - Lounge and the recording studio on Rodeo drive. As well as having an ever growing faction finding places for faction members to rent and such has become an issue where if faction member have access to their own apartment we can use it as another means of roleplay and also from an ooc prospective a place to spawn near the faction and it's businesses

Aline
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Aline » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:36 pm

Dominic wrote:Apartment Complex Number: 17

Faction's Name: The Midnight Club
Faction's Type: Illegal street-racing crew / organization.
Faction's Area of Operation: East Beach, that parking lot that the apartment complex is in.
How long has the faction been running and has it been running consistently since its creation?: Two months. The only time it was inactive was when the server was DDoS'ed.
Have you read and understood all guidelines, requirements and regulations thoroughly?: Yes.

Reason(s) for Request: As my faction has several members without a home who must rent from others and hope to not be evicted, I feel that us having this faction complex would be a great addition, as we would have an interior apart from our bar that we could roleplay in. I intend to continue roleplaying in this area, and as a faction, we've always set our minds on this complex; simply because of it's location and the fact that it's rather hidden from the rest of the city. We're able to create some extensive illegal roleplay in the area and would like to continue to. We as a faction already have a business within the immediate area; it's on the exact opposite side of the building, facing the ocean. I feel that we're the best fit for this complex as we're an active faction and we base our roleplay in the radius of this complex as it is.

Return to “Info/Guidelines/Updates Archive”