Apartment Complex Requests [20/11/2014]

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Curly
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Haps

Re: Apartment Complex Requests [20/11/2014]

Post by Curly » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:54 pm

Apartment Complex Number: Apartment number 1754.

Faction's Name: The Bellomo Crime Network.
Faction's Type: LCN/Mafia
Faction's Thread: http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=373838
Faction's Area of Operation: East Los Santos, Conference Centre, Santa Maria.
How long has the faction been running and has it been running consistently since its creation?: 1 year. No breaks.
Have you read and understood all guidelines, requirements and regulations thoroughly?: Yes. I will not be messing with nobody's apartments, screwing with their rent, kicking people out with no RP, no purpose and especially no reason. I'll treat it like the privilege it is.

Reason(s) for Request:

My faction needs a place to lay low during criminals activities. This complex was RP'd as a projects building with a laundromat downstairs at first before it became occupied. It used to be for the local drug dealers to hang out in, like the gangs that occupy Sixth Street and stuff. See we strategically placed this a while back before the player who owned it got banned and it didn't wind up in nobody's hands. I would want it for my faction this way people who frequent the neighborhood know where to go to look for roleplay if some of the regular places have nobody around. It'll also serve a good criminal purpose for my faction for anyone who wants to have meetings downstairs in the back room that supervises the entire building. It'll be good roleplay for people who want to RP in a laundromat. Plus it'll house a number of people.
"Misery loves company, but trust me... not my fucking company."
-Wiretaps of Arnold Bellomo in Meathead's Deli.

LSRP's Most Hated since 2015!!!
So hated, I have to CLAIM it, since they refuse to award me it! ^_^

El Machete Grande
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Dirty_Eiht

Post by El Machete Grande » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:26 pm

approved. Contact a lvl 4 admin IG.

Thuggy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Thuggy » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:10 pm

Apartment Complex Number: 1381

Faction's Name: 310 Harmony Oaks Crips
Faction's Type: Gang
Faction's Thread: http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=435513
Faction's Area of Operation: Harmony Oaks & Governor Armstrong
How long has the faction been running and has it been running consistently since its creation?: 3+ months Yes it has been running consistently.
Have you read and understood all guidelines, requirements and regulations thoroughly?: Yes.

Reason(s) for Request: It's our area of operations and the complex will play a vital part in our roleplay.
500 :twisted:

Kurdii
The Professional
The Professional

Post by Kurdii » Sat May 02, 2015 12:15 am

Apartment Complex Number:23

Faction's Name:White Knights Motorcycle Club
Faction's Type:Motorcycle Club
Faction's Thread:http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=410738
Faction's Area of Operation:Blueberry
How long has the faction been running and has it been running consistently since its creation?:9 months, the faction has been running consistently since its creation.
Have you read and understood all guidelines, requirements and regulations thoroughly?:Yes.

Reason(s) for Request: Our faction would like to further our expansion into Blueberry by having more ways to RP in Blueberry. The apartment complex can help to house more of our members in the club. Our club members can use the complex to RP in or even hide out after illegal activities. The area of the complex is also right next to our clubhouse and liquor store which will bring more RP to the residents of the area.
Image Image

AceS|
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by AceS| » Thu May 07, 2015 4:30 am

Apartment Complex Number: 13 (Jefferson Motel)

Faction's Name: East Side ViperZ 81216
Faction's Type: Asian Gang
Faction's Thread: http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... start=2100
Faction's Area of Operation: Jefferson, East Los Santos
How long has the faction been running and has it been running consistently since its creation?: Since Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:53 pm
Have you read and understood all guidelines, requirements and regulations thoroughly?: Yes.

Reason(s) for Request: We previously owned Defson Apartment Complex (#5) but got rid of it and seceded our turf to another faction. Since Jefferson Motel went to available and up for sale, 'Chete has given us the turf, so we're going to claim the motel. The motel will be great in order to continue developing our faction in a positive way.
friends switch up when you in a benz truck
TWO TIME.
VENOMOUS TWO TIME VIDEO
The Special Enforcement Bureau (2015)

El Machete Grande
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by El Machete Grande » Mon May 11, 2015 2:06 am

Ace|S, Kurdii and Thuggy accepted, forward me your screenshots of your payments and with /servertime.

Artak_Antonyan
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Artak_Antonyan » Sat May 16, 2015 11:33 am

Apartment Complex Number: 14 (West Verdant Bluffs, ID 1522)

Faction's Name: Torosyan Organization—Armenian Power
Faction's Type: Organized Crime/Mafia
Faction's Thread: http://www.forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=392881
Faction's Area of Operation: West Pershin Square, West Verdant Bluffs.
How long has the faction been running and has it been running consistently since its creation?:
The faction has been up and running since July 1 2014 (nearly a year) and has been running consistently ever since.
Have you read and understood all guidelines, requirements and regulations thoroughly?:
I did.

Reason(s) for Request:
Our faction is based in the area for almost a year now and with the complex available right now it is our time to claim it and expand our business to it. It could bring a lot of roleplay to our faction but other than that also offers accommodation to members of our faction. Right now the only housing in Central (our area of operation) are 6 catwalk houses going 5m+ each. Having this complex in our possession gives us a new way of housing our members who can't afford to purchase a multimillion dollar house.
Last edited by Artak_Antonyan on Thu May 21, 2015 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Musiceith
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Musiceith » Tue May 19, 2015 11:40 am

Apartment Complex Number: 6 (Conference Center, ID 1300)

Faction's Name: Roux Enterprise
Faction's Type: Legal business enterprise
Faction's Thread: http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=427816
Faction's Area of Operation: Temple, Market
How long has the faction been running and has it been running consistently since its creation?: 7 months, had a 2 weeks break in between, but we are very stable now.

Reason(s) for Request: Roux Enterprise has been up and running for 7 months already, by acquiring a complex within our operating area will allow us to create more RP for Roux Estates (One of our departments), to manage apartment rents reasonably of course. Also, as our number of members increase very rapidly, by owning a complex will allow us to provide accomodation and gather our employees in one, for those who could not afford a place for living. The conference center complex will be a great add on to the development of Roux Enterprise, I will be greatly appreciated if this request is accepted.
Keith Roux

Founder - Roux Enterprise

Roux Enterprise - Official faction 2016

quez_
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by quez_ » Tue May 26, 2015 3:32 pm

Updated.
Volgogradskaya Organizovanaja Pristupnaja Gruppa
24/2/2014 - 19/5/2015

Long gone.

El Machete Grande
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by El Machete Grande » Tue May 26, 2015 6:23 pm

Both accepted, make an IG screenshot of your donation with /servertime visible then forum PM me it.

Musiceith
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Musiceith » Fri May 29, 2015 1:29 am

'Chete wrote:Both accepted, make an IG screenshot of your donation with /servertime visible then forum PM me it.
Sent.
Keith Roux

Founder - Roux Enterprise

Roux Enterprise - Official faction 2016

quez_
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by quez_ » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:32 am

List has been updated.
Volgogradskaya Organizovanaja Pristupnaja Gruppa
24/2/2014 - 19/5/2015

Long gone.

Big.D
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Post by Big.D » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:28 am

Apartment Complex Number: 1788

Faction's Name: 424 Whittier Block Ryders
Faction's Type: Gang
Faction's Thread: http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=419038
Faction's Area of Operation: 54th street, East LS Courts, Lockwood Complex(54th st complex)
How long has the faction been running and has it been running consistently since its creation?: The faction has been up and running since October 25, 2014, the faction had some up and downs but since last month, our faction members finished their exams and started to get much more active IG, which made the faction consistently running.
Have you read and understood all guidelines, requirements and regulations thoroughly?: Yes, I idid.

Reason(s) for Request: Our characters been roleplaying over Lockwood(54th) since /ever/. We been running our illegal/legal activities inside Lockwood Housing Complex and generally, around the whole area of 54th street, that's our area of operation. As it's been available the whole time I think it's the right time to be the owner it plus it's can get us the ability manage the apartment rents which can bring more roleplay to our faction, we were thinking about using 54th st Complex as legal front to our new project and being the owners of it could help us out. Generally we been roleplaying there the whole time and been the owners of the complex ICly due that we running our operation over there.
"Rest in sleep, best believe I rest in the East"

El Machete Grande
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by El Machete Grande » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:28 pm

Accepted & Payment approved ^

Dominykas.
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Ostap Bender

Post by Dominykas. » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:59 am

Apartment Complex Number: 22 (East Beach, ID : 1321)

Faction's Name: Strelnikovskaya Bratva
Faction's Type: A Russian crime organisation.
Faction's Thread: http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=438352
Faction's Area of Operation: We're at Vinewood and it has been just decided to split into crews and move one crew to East Beach.
How long has the faction been running and has it been running consistently since its creation?: The faction was created 1st February, 2015, so it's almost 5 months, and it has been running consistently and actively ever since it's opening.
Have you read and understood all guidelines, requirements and regulations thoroughly?: Yes, I have read.

Reason(s) for Request: We need this apartment complex due to a crew moving there. This complex would help us to settle down. Valery Lyovkin (Bully) has already passed our Market Complex on, with Chete's approval to reapply for a new one, with a decent reason.
Нас никто не любит, если не считать уголовного розыска, который тоже нас не любит.

Return to “Info/Guidelines/Updates Archive”