Post by Conspiracy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:04 pm

Apartment Complex Number:
Faction's Name:
  • 18th Street Idlewood Cycos
Faction's Type:
  • Street Gang
Faction's Thread: Faction's Area of Operation:
  • Idlewood, Los Santos
How long has the faction been running and has it been running consistently since its creation?:
  • 4 months, and yes, it's been running actively ever since.
Have you read and understood all guidelines, requirements and regulations thoroughly?:
  • Yes.
Reason(s) for Request:
  • A complex such as this one will enhance the overall atmosphere in Idlewood and make our gang's In Character presence much more impactful. We will do our best to put all opportunities to use and contribute to the community of Idlewood if we get to own it. For now, we're planning on using the complex for everyday activities such as but not limited to: parties, gatherings; production, storage, usage and distribution of narcotics; prostitution and of course other illicit activities. It's important to note down that the complex will also offer housing for many civilians who are not part of the faction — that is something we adore and promote, because we believe civilians and street gangs such as ours work very well together and create some of the best role-play.

In short, we would like to purchase the complex because that would give our members and other residents of the area much more role-play opportunities.

El Machete Grande
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Dirty_Eiht

Re: Apartment Complex Requests [19/10/2014]

Post by El Machete Grande » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:41 pm

Gutch and Conspiracy both accepted, forward me a PM of your payment with /servertime.

El Machete Grande
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Apartment Complex Requests [19/10/2014]

Post by El Machete Grande » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:56 pm

Gutch and Conspiracy can contact any lvl 4 admin IG.

Russ
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Apartment Complex Requests [22/10/2014]

Post by Russ » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:47 pm

Apartment Complex Number: 1

Faction's Name: The Bone County Gang
Faction's Type: Organized Crime, Semi-militia mob
Faction's Thread: http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=406727
Faction's Area of Operation: Fort Carson
How long has the faction been running and has it been running consistently since its creation?:
The faction has been running since August 23rd '14 without a stop.
Have you read and understood all guidelines, requirements and regulations thoroughly?:
Yes

Reason(s) for Request:
My faction is currently running two businesses (Coyote's Bar, Boot Camp) right across the street from the requested apartment complex and owning the mentioned apartment complex will allow us to create more roleplay opportunities in the area. The complex will be used regularly by my faction for both legal and illegal purposes and should create fun and unique environment for the complex inhabitants. Aside from the cheap, but distant houses in Fort Carson and large, but expensive houses in the town, this is the alternative, which offers living right in the middle of the RP. Seeing as it is right next to our most frequented business I couldn't ask for a more convenient location for an apartment complex.
Last edited by Russ on Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mark
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Apartment Complex Requests [20/11/2014]

Post by Mark » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Pictures, some names, IDs and ownerships have been updated, removed owners of factions that no longer exist and also this rule has been added:
• Upon the faction’s closure the apartment complex has to be returned to the server and may not be used any further by the owner in future factions or projects unless permission by faction management has been given.

AceS|
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Re: Apartment Complex Requests [25/05/2014]

Post by AceS| » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:20 pm

Apartment Complex Number: 5 (North-West East Los Santos, ID 1257): Available.
Spoiler: show
Faction's Name: Blythe Avenue ViperZ 81216
Faction's Type: Street Gang
Faction's Thread: http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=247013
Faction's Area of Operation: East Los Santos, Jefferson
How long has the faction been running and has it been running consistently since its creation?: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:53 pm, 6 months.
Have you read and understood all guidelines, requirements and regulations thoroughly?: Yes, I have.

Reason(s) for Request: The positives of us owning Defson Complex is this: We'll create, pretty much, an Asian community within East Los Santos, (which we've already got going at the moment). We can create a rectangular community around Jefferson and the western side of East Los Santos. We've already got the teenagers in the faction, and the older individuals roleplaying a community, and a realistic hood environment. Us, the Defson Complex, will allow us to roleplay a complex and a realistic project type feeling with the faction. Us, owning the Defson Complex, will create roleplay with the community by allowing them to feel the realistic project feeling of a ghetto apartment complex in a gang infested area and neighborhood, thus, creating a lot of realistic and enjoyable roleplay for our faction and the community as a whole.

We have already created a Defson Asian Community around Defson and the complex, like we have with Blythe Avenue. Our Asian community at Blythe Avenue is booming, and a lot of the members in the faction and the community enjoy it. So, if we create another community, I believe it will be just as successful and enjoyable.

I have many ideas for the complex that I can easily explain in more depth, if needed, I've previously explained my plans for a complex or a motel to 'Chete, so you probably know the explanations. My ideas are: dog fighting, gambling, drug dealing, prostitution, selling of stolen goods (shoes, shirts, and so forth.) and more.
friends switch up when you in a benz truck
TWO TIME.
VENOMOUS TWO TIME VIDEO
The Special Enforcement Bureau (2015)

!Locita!
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Apartment Complex Requests [22/11/2014]

Post by !Locita! » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:32 pm

Apartment Complex Number: 14

Faction's Name:Cartel de Sinaloa
Faction's Type:Cartel
Faction's Thread:http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=347440
Faction's Area of Operation:This more for new members that we bring into the country RPly, we will be storing them here with the sub faction Azalea Street. The area has been operated by TheCed's crew in my faction for a while also, so we're not 100% new to the area. But I wish my members to be in an area that fits more RPly and not a gang neighbourhood.

I have chosen this area also because my sub faction Azalea Street rp's there so it will give my CDS members more interactive RP community and a calmer environment to develop their characters.
Have you read and understood all guidelines, requirements and regulations thoroughly?:Yes, I have.

Reason(s) for Request: As stated above I have chosen this area so that my members have a calmer environment to RP illegal immigrant RP and so that they can actively RP in the sub faction I have Azalea Street, thus creating a nice community in the area bringing more activity to it.

SIDE NOTE: We already hold the gilmore complex and would like to discontinue our ownership of it.

El Machete Grande
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by El Machete Grande » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:01 pm

Both requests approved @ AceS| and Locita, forward me a screenshot of your payment.
Locita ask the handling admin to remove your ownership of Gilmore complex when this is done.

Edit: Both payments done

El Machete Grande
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by El Machete Grande » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:26 pm

Russ's request approved, forward a screenshot of donation.

Russ's payment confirmed.

Joseph_Uttaro
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Joseph_Uttaro » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:56 pm

Apartment Complex Number: 12.

Faction's Name: The D'Aquila Crime Family.
Faction's Type: LCN.
Faction's Thread: http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=391436
Faction's Area of Operation: All over LS.
How long has the faction been running and has it been running consistently since its creation?: Tomorrow makes it 5 months. The faction has been running consistently ever since.
Have you read and understood all guidelines, requirements and regulations thoroughly?: Yes.

Reason(s) for Request: We've established a foothold in Marina since we first opened D'Aquila. For instance, Samuel Lupo (Loops), another member of the faction, has been leasing the barbershop since. The complex will serve as an intermediary for us to not only boost our criminal operations, but also to channel role play throughout the Marina area.

We're aiming to make a hub out of the complex. With a coffee shop across the road (still in the works) and the barber shop just around the corner, maintaining the complex won't be too hard. Furthermore, by regulating rents, and spending personal time with every tenant, we will provide a rich and nuanced role play environment for all tenants.

Finally, should our application be accepted, our faction will do its best to provide as much role play as we possibly can.

Maco
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Maco » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:25 pm

You may remove Volgogradskaya OPG from number 16 (Market, ID 1216). We no longer use it.
Volgogradskaya OPG 24/2/2014 - 19/5/2015
Zika is like a God to me.
#FreeDonni

Retired.

Smiley
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Smiley » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:37 am

Apartment Complex Number: 1580

Faction's Name: Disciples of Odin Motorcycle Club
Faction's Type: Motorcycle Club - Gang.
Faction's Thread: http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=419010
Faction's Area of Operation: Montgomery.
How long has the faction been running and has it been running consistently since its creation?: It have been running for about a month and a week now, activity have been at 100% from start.
Have you read and understood all guidelines, requirements and regulations thoroughly?: Yes.

Reason(s) for Request: The faction is attracting a lot of attention from the community, we already own 60-70% of the park we're in and about 30-40% of the Southern trailer park. And it's still not enough. This will give the faction members a easier way to interact with us such in "Moving in" to Montgomery and claim to actually live there. This will also let them spawn close to where we RP most of the time. They can not Force-Crash any longer due to dying and despawning where they rent/in Airport.
Also, the interior fits a MC perfectly. As of right now, we're by the bar or by the clubhouse, which brings a lot of attention to the legal factions, this sort of get us to spread out a bit and to expand our roleplay.
Friends are supposed to be friends, remember that.

El Machete Grande
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by El Machete Grande » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:22 pm

Joseph and Smiley- both approved. Forward me a screenshot of your donation with /servertime.

!Locita!
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by !Locita! » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:49 pm

Apartment Complex Number:1233

Faction's Name:MS13; Southside Salvatruchos
Faction's Type: Gang
Faction's Thread: http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=424266
Faction's Area of Operation: El Corona
How long has the faction been running and has it been running consistently since its creation?: 3 months and yes.
Have you read and understood all guidelines, requirements and regulations thoroughly?:Yes.

Reason(s) for Request: We would like the complex to expand our roleplay and offer more housing options for members of the faction. We also plan to host parties and faction meetings inside alongside the fact it also plants another flag in EC stating that it belongs to my faction and only my faction, thank you.

El Machete Grande
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by El Machete Grande » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:59 pm

Accepted.

Return to “Info/Guidelines/Updates Archive”