Shark Cards /BUT/ for LS-RP.

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

MrsMafia
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Shark Cards /BUT/ for LS-RP.

Post by MrsMafia » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:40 pm

UCP SUGGESTION - Shark Cards /BUT/ for LS-RP
Category (Profile / Code / Design / General): General
Priority (Low / Medium / High): Medium/High
Short description: If you have ever played Grand Theft Auto V I am sure you know about Rockstar's newly found way to make money off people, aka Shark Cards various shark cards can be purchased giving the player certain amounts of money! for example $2.99 USD Get's the player a Red Shark card, and gives them $100,000 in game as for $9.99 get's them $500,000 maximum you can get is $99.99 Megalodon Shark Card for $8,000,000 http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Cash_Cards P.S You can't use the name Rockstar uses or it's Copyright my idea is just basically make up a system to be able to pay to receive money in game!

Jeremy_Holden
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Re: Shark Cards /BUT/ for LS-RP.

Post by Jeremy_Holden » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:21 pm

These already sort of exist, but let's not talk about that.

FlowN
Almost Human
Almost Human
Ingame name: Daniel Holt

Post by FlowN » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:10 pm

No, this is what makes our server special. If you have no money OOC'ly, you should not be punished by having to work for hundreds of hours to get to where a level 1 with a lot of real money can get.

I'm not looking to play around 2 years and develop my character properly to be able to buy a nightclub and have a level 5 guy who doesn't know all the commands to buy it in a week because he has real money.

And paying OOC'ly for IC goods is pretty much against the rules.
SENATOR DANIEL BRIAN HOLT - CREATING CHANGE | THE SAN ANDREAS REPUBLICAN PARTY
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT | COMMUNITY THREAD

MrsMafia
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Post by MrsMafia » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:00 am

FlowN wrote:No, this is what makes our server special. If you have no money OOC'ly, you should not be punished by having to work for hundreds of hours to get to where a level 1 with a lot of real money can get.

I'm not looking to play around 2 years and develop my character properly to be able to buy a nightclub and have a level 5 guy who doesn't know all the commands to buy it in a week because he has real money.

And paying OOC'ly for IC goods is pretty much against the rules.
So let's say I want to create a character, and give it the best damn character development, based of some rich person I should be forced to come to LS-RP with only $20,000 - $35,000? I mean if this became a thing obviously have requirements obviously don't just let anyone spend money for in game cash.

Conkers
Crumpet Eater
Crumpet Eater

Post by Conkers » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:07 am

Nope nope nope, P2W = No.

iBooze
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by iBooze » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:01 am

It would destroy the server.

No thanks.

Cranlet
- Gold Member -
- Gold Member -

Post by Cranlet » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:05 am

No. Absolutely not. If this suggestion gets put in place, I'd legitimately leave this server. P2W has absolutely zero place in this community and if you want P2W, you should honestly reconsider why you're playing here.

D Monefa
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by D Monefa » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:46 am

I don't support this idea.. sorry man It wouldn't make sense.

Dropper
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Dropper » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:15 am

Sounds great, but another elevated suggestion of yours. It would be cool to have this happen:

But no.
I'm gay for Iudex

MrsMafia
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Post by MrsMafia » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:40 pm

Dropper wrote:Sounds great, but another elevated suggestion of yours. It would be cool to have this happen:

But no.
That would be amazing.

papanomaly
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Joshua_Strasmore

Post by papanomaly » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:17 pm

Absolutely, no.
Reserved Tester

Farrell
Venomous Gangster

Post by Farrell » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:18 pm

Server's economy is already shit as it is, this would just completely ruin it.

Bubonic
FSociety
FSociety

Post by Bubonic » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:31 pm

Like in real life you don't just become rich magically, you work your way up. You get a job, you earn. LS-RP has so many job opportunity's and you can even make your own. Government can fund you, you can earn money and fund yourself or even get a loan! Even if you are born rich, make friends with rich role players, maybe one of them will take you in as a child RP'ly and see where that takes you. Taking a short cut by buying cash is silly.
If no one's around to hear it do it ever truly happen? Says who? light the blunt flick the ash and say exactly
Zero from 424

Dropper
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Dropper » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:40 pm

Hey man, great wave of suggestions. But if you haven't noticed, no one agrees with them. Might need to take a break. I know this one shady guy that can get you a shark card, just gotta look more carefully.
I believe a simple "no" describes the suggestion's preferable outcome better than anything other would. And you have almost a dozen of them in this thread.
But for now, seriously, stop making suggestions.
I'm gay for Iudex

MrsMafia
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Post by MrsMafia » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:41 am

Bubonic wrote:Like in real life you don't just become rich magically, you work your way up. You get a job, you earn. LS-RP has so many job opportunity's and you can even make your own. Government can fund you, you can earn money and fund yourself or even get a loan! Even if you are born rich, make friends with rich role players, maybe one of them will take you in as a child RP'ly and see where that takes you. Taking a short cut by buying cash is silly.
Oh work your way up? Sure! I will work my way up! but first I gotta figure out why randomly DOC and FD is denying me for OOC reasons that make no sense.

Return to “UCP Suggestions”