Returning, login issues.

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Junior Developers, Senior Lead Admins

JosephTemp

Returning, login issues.

Post by JosephTemp » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:42 pm

I apologise if my formatting is off, I've just returned after a long time away.

Ingame name: Joseph Venizia (Formerly: Joseph Fasciano & Josefu Tanaka)
Forum name: Joseph (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14376)

I'm Joseph, an ex-admin, and ex-addict of LS-RP. I played many years ago, and would love to return to LS-RP, and see how it's developed since I've been gone.

My issue is this: I no longer know my login information, and as my forum and in-game account are so old, I'd imagine that the email that was used has probably been deactivated too. I have a few old admins/well-known players on Facebook, the ex lead dev/lead admin Damian (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2828) would probably hold the most weight, but apart from him, I can't see any devs, leads, admins, or testers that I remember from my time. I think it's safe to assume that I need a senior member of the staff to vouch for who I am before we can move forward?

I know the process of making a new account would be significantly easier than this, but I'd like to get into my old accounts for nostalgia's sake.

I'm very pleased to see the community is still holding strong, and can't wait to see more in-depth.

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to getting back to it.

Cheers,
Joe!
Last edited by JosephTemp on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kevins
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ingame name: Kevin Eisenberg

Re: Returning, login issues.

Post by Kevins » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:26 pm

Damien is no longer part of the staff team.
As for your situation - Your best bet is to submit a ticket @ http://support.foco.co/ with all the information that may lead to your login information and you being the owner of the account, as it is the only way to recover a completely lost account.

Good luck!

JosephTemp

Post by JosephTemp » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:24 pm

Kevins wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:26 pm
Damien is no longer part of the staff team.
As for your situation - Your best bet is to submit a ticket @ http://support.foco.co/ with all the information that may lead to your login information and you being the owner of the account, as it is the only way to recover a completely lost account.

Good luck!
I've already looked into this, but the issue is that I don't remember what my email address is, that's connected to my in-game account. This seems to be a requirement when submitting a ticket to FoCo.

I found Mow's profile on Facebook and he's mutual friends with other ex-leads I have on mine, so I think my only option is to speak to somebody from Management and proceed with some form of unorthodox procedure to get my old accounts (in-game and forum) back.

Thanks for getting back to me though, Kevins :)

axez
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by axez » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:12 am

Ahoy! A Fasciano returning to their roots! Hope you sort your stuff out via tickets and come join in.
Don't do bad, be good.
Discord: axez#1934

JosephTemp

Post by JosephTemp » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:01 am

KayaQue wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:12 am
Ahoy! A Fasciano returning to their roots! Hope you sort your stuff out via tickets and come join in.
Hehe thanks :) I hope so too!

miro
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by miro » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:46 am

Joseph Fasciano!! Oh lawwd, my first capo in my very first faction in ls-rp La Frat!!! Me and Joe kept ties after him leaving the game, so yeah personally I know for a fact that this is Joe. Welcome back mate.
Rudy

Return to “Q&TS Archive”