Haven’t logged on in long time

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Player Support Mods, Junior Developers, Lead Admins

Revis
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Doc Oct

Haven’t logged on in long time

Post by Revis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:10 am

So I haven’t logged in In a long time, i tried to a week ago. it said it needed to send a verification email, and I waited and never received it. I’ve tried a few times in the past days and still no email. When I go to the UCP to change the email I don’t remember my security question answer-_- Are the email servers down now or something? Yes I checked my spam.

And can I change my security question answers on the UCP?
Contavius Kite - Lazy Lane Piru
Christopher "Christo Rico" Bender - GENERATION OF UNITED NORTENOS/PADARO TRAFFICKING
Tyray "T-Ray" Kite - Brenshaw Hit Squad 09-16

Revis
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Doc Oct

Re: Haven’t logged on in long time

Post by Revis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:33 am

Update: I tried logging in with different accounts, found one that somehow was under a different email and I received the email to that account. But it’s not my main account
Contavius Kite - Lazy Lane Piru
Christopher "Christo Rico" Bender - GENERATION OF UNITED NORTENOS/PADARO TRAFFICKING
Tyray "T-Ray" Kite - Brenshaw Hit Squad 09-16

pablo
Senior Forum Moderator
Senior Forum Moderator
Ingame name: Jiao Lei

Re: Haven’t logged on in long time

Post by pablo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:15 am

You’ll have to make a foco support ticket with all the information you know to recover your account.

http://support.foco.co

Return to “Q&TS Archive”