A newb want's awnsers :D

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Player Support Mods, Junior Developers, Lead Admins

Kristian.
Civilian
Civilian

A newb want's awnsers :D

Post by Kristian. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:18 pm

Ok so a want to ask a few questions so yea help me if you can :D

Ok so If i have an illegal firearm How can Officers see that i don't have gun license.
2:I have heard that if i get killed by a cop while i have a valid gun license it just goes away what if the cop for example the cop miss clicks and kills me i don't think that that would be fair.

3: which guns are legal/illegal

And How often do SASD Or the department of correctional officer's take in recruits

Anyways thanks to anyone who tried to help me :D

XtremeZ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: A newb want's awnsers :D

Post by XtremeZ » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:28 pm

1. If the officer has your name IC'ly and checks for it, he can find out if you have a license or not.
2. The weapon license is removed --manually-- only if you die in a -shootout- with PD/SD, so if an officer "missclicks" you, which would rarely even happen, you don't have to worry.
3. To make it simple, only the guns you buy from Ammunation when you have a weapon license is legal.
4. SASD and SADOC both have the recruitment information on their forums. sd.lsgov.us/doc.lsgov.us
#FreePalestine

Kristian.
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Kristian. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:34 pm

Well from what youtube has taught me sniper kills in one shot so is it obtainable by civilians/gang members or can only LEO's get it?

Declan
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Declan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:36 pm

Kristian. wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:34 pm
Well from what youtube has taught me sniper kills in one shot so is it obtainable by civilians/gang members or can only LEO's get it?
Yes, illegal and legal roleplayers have access to it. SED/SWAT have access to it for the LEO side. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe SADOC has access to it too.
Last edited by Declan on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

certifiedLion
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Joshua Eversmann

Post by certifiedLion » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:38 pm

Kristian. wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:34 pm
SWAT/SED has access to snipers but is also accessible by criminals.
Joshua Eversmann & Timothy Dunham

Steam Link
Youtube

Kristian.
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Kristian. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:46 pm

Ok so next question :D

Dose my paycheck increase or decrease after levels?

Declan
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Declan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:55 pm

Kristian. wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:46 pm
Ok so next question :D

Dose my paycheck increase or decrease after levels?
No, your paycheck stays the same (if you're a mechanic, that is) but as you level up your death bills increase. So I'd recommend that you get the mechanic job so that you get $1,250 per paycheck.

Kristian.
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Kristian. » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Sorry if i am annoying some people with questions

But here goes another :D

What is a death bill?

and how do i place primary and secondary jobs

Kristian.
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Kristian. » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:16 pm

Also i have seen in applications for SASD that i have to put an X in the midle of the boxes how do i do that

And also why are the applications in HTML codes?

Kristian.
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Kristian. » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:56 pm

More questions YAY

So were can i see how much time i get admin prisoned for example dm,MG,PG were can i see them?

Kristian.
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Kristian. » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:03 pm

EVEN MORE QUESTIONS YAY

I see that depending on how many posts you have on forums the title changes for example some of them say "Wannabe Don" firstly what is that and how many do i need for each title

certifiedLion
Mafia
Mafia

Post by certifiedLion » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:25 pm

Kristian. wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:16 pm
Also i have seen in applications for SASD that i have to put an X in the midle of the boxes how do i do that

And also why are the applications in HTML codes?
Just put an X down. It's the format the browser uses I guess for your other question.
Kristian. wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:56 pm
More questions YAY

So were can i see how much time i get admin prisoned for example dm,MG,PG were can i see them?
You can check on the rules section but there really isn't a set time. Admins can give a low or a high time depending on the severity of the rule broken. For instance, mass DM may be either a ban or a very long ajail, DM on one person might be a low ajail.
Kristian. wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:03 pm
EVEN MORE QUESTIONS YAY

I see that depending on how many posts you have on forums the title changes for example some of them say "Wannabe Don" firstly what is that and how many do i need for each title
You get different forum ranks depending on how many posts you have. Not sure how many but I believe that's 1000 (?)

Steam Link
Youtube

Kristian.
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Kristian. » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:49 pm

Ok now some questions about police stuff again

Is there a force matrix level like there is in HZ RP. In HZ for example if you say "fuck you" to a cop he can only do a few things for example try and calm you down or give you a ticket for harrasment. Is there such a thing on this server

2 Again in HZ RP police use teamspeak to communicate is it the same here because i have seen cops updating in chat and also to keep it IC we use police codes like 10-2 or 10-80 and stuff like that you do that here?

certifiedLion
Mafia
Mafia

Post by certifiedLion » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:34 pm

Kristian. wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:49 pm
Ok now some questions about police stuff again

Is there a force matrix level like there is in HZ RP. In HZ for example if you say "fuck you" to a cop he can only do a few things for example try and calm you down or give you a ticket for harrasment. Is there such a thing on this server

2 Again in HZ RP police use teamspeak to communicate is it the same here because i have seen cops updating in chat and also to keep it IC we use police codes like 10-2 or 10-80 and stuff like that you do that here?
It depends on the faction. They have different ways on doing things. You can read the penal code though and read what harassment is / what the punishment is.

PD/SD does use team speak but is limited so that not everything is done via team speak, hence why some people update over radio. It's also up to the leaders of PD/SD if they want to use ten codes or not.

Steam Link
Youtube

So_Lucky
Civilian
Civilian

Post by So_Lucky » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:07 pm

Kristian. wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:03 pm
EVEN MORE QUESTIONS YAY

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=652337

There is a guide to answer your question.

Return to “Q&TS Archive”