Daopay took all my phone credit.

Ask any questions you have here and get support within hours

Moderators: R.Hout, Game Admins, LS:RP Testers, Player Support Mods, Junior Developers, Lead Admins

Forum rules
If your problem gets fixed or your question has been answered, please lock your own thread so it can be moved to the archive

Please use the search function before posting!

Re: Daopay took all my phone credit.

Postby OG Reece on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:47 pm

I wouldn't recommend dao pay, they rip you off. I wanted to purchase bronze donator, didn't have money in my bank card so I used my phone credit. It said on the webpage it'll cost 4.24 GBP and I had 5 quid in my balance. It took the 5 quid balance and I still had 5 more seconds to call but my credit ran out. So I quickly topped up another tenner on my phone and continued the call. It then took another 4.24 off me. So this months bronze donator cost me over 9 quid, DON'T use doa pay, use paypal.

Your network provider also takes a percent of the cost from it also, that's why it cost so much.
OG Reece
- Bronze Member -
- Bronze Member -

Ingame name: Charlie Thomas

Postby John_Pablo_Castillo on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:08 pm

OG Reece Wrote:I wouldn't recommend dao pay, they rip you off. I wanted to purchase bronze donator, didn't have money in my bank card so I used my phone credit. It said on the webpage it'll cost 4.24 GBP and I had 5 quid in my balance. It took the 5 quid balance and I still had 5 more seconds to call but my credit ran out. So I quickly topped up another tenner on my phone and continued the call. It then took another 4.24 off me. So this months bronze donator cost me over 9 quid, DON'T use doa pay, use paypal.

Your network provider also takes a percent of the cost from it also, that's why it cost so much.

It sucks really, now i'm not getting refunded by Daopay and LSRP won't give me complimentary namechange. I'm not in legal age to own paypal.
John_Pablo_Castillo
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Postby OG Reece on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:11 pm

John_Pablo_Castillo Wrote:
OG Reece Wrote:I wouldn't recommend dao pay, they rip you off. I wanted to purchase bronze donator, didn't have money in my bank card so I used my phone credit. It said on the webpage it'll cost 4.24 GBP and I had 5 quid in my balance. It took the 5 quid balance and I still had 5 more seconds to call but my credit ran out. So I quickly topped up another tenner on my phone and continued the call. It then took another 4.24 off me. So this months bronze donator cost me over 9 quid, DON'T use doa pay, use paypal.

It sucks really, now i'm not getting refunded by Daopay and LSRP won't give me complimentary namechange. I'm not in legal age to own paypal.

Doa pay wont refund you nor will lsrp, In the license agreement when you donate it tells you before if you've read the terms and conditions. Ask your parents if you can use there card??

I'd recommend asking foco support for a namechange, give them as much proof as you can then maybe they might help you. Good luck bruv.
OG Reece
- Bronze Member -
- Bronze Member -

Ingame name: Charlie Thomas

Postby John_Pablo_Castillo on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:58 pm

OG Reece Wrote:
John_Pablo_Castillo Wrote:

Doa pay wont refund you nor will lsrp, In the license agreement when you donate it tells you before if you've read the terms and conditions. Ask your parents if you can use there card??

I'd recommend asking foco support for a namechange, give them as much proof as you can then maybe they might help you. Good luck bruv.

I already sent ticket to foco, but Surreal refuses to give me complimentary namechange, he said that I need to contact Daopay to refund me. But Daopay doesn't even give me a refund. I hope someone give me free namechange lol.
John_Pablo_Castillo
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Postby Orbit! on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:06 pm

I already sent ticket to foco, but Surreal refuses to give me complimentary namechange, he said that I need to contact Daopay to refund me. But Daopay doesn't even give me a refund. I hope someone give me free namechange lol.

Management and admins won't hand out free name changes for no apparent reason so you must sort it out with daopay and your phone company then remake the ticket with the confirmation from daopay or further ecidence, will gain you a name change. Good luck.
Orbit!
BigBoy
BigBoy

Ingame name: Kane n Rach.

Postby John_Pablo_Castillo on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Orbit! Wrote:

Management and admins won't hand out free name changes for no apparent reason so you must sort it out with daopay and your phone company then remake the ticket with the confirmation from daopay or further ecidence, will gain you a name change. Good luck.

Well I got only one evidence, plus Daopay doesn't even give me refund.
John_Pablo_Castillo
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Postby CREZ on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:41 pm

Remember to keep this updated! Got a solution yet?

Hope it's all working out.
Property Management ⇄ Player Support Moderator
Your Boy | E/S Martinez Drive Maravilla | Elm Street Coin Laundry | Char Dev.
CREZ
LS:RP Tester
LS:RP Tester

Ingame name: Andres Esparza

Previous

Return to Questions / Technical Support