Regarding LSRP application.

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Junior Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Jasper Harrison

Regarding LSRP application.

Post by Jasper Harrison » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:27 am

So, I was denied to join LSRP and I had to fix the application, when I pressed in "create character", I found that it's blank. I can't really write everything again, how can I get my old application and just edit it?

Also, I saw a hint "save your text in your documents and fix it in the next application", but whenever I press CTRL, I get an error so how can I do this?

Kevins
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ingame name: Kevin Eisenberg

Re: Regarding LSRP application.

Post by Kevins » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:50 am

Always keep in mind to write your application in a notepad before posting it into the actual format in the UCP, so you can amend it if needed. It is unfortunate, but I assume you will have to write the application once again.

bluesklues
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: banned

Post by bluesklues » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:53 pm

Has always happened to the most of us, unfortunately. When they state to save your application it is after you've posted it, I believe so at least, as the issue is that copying and pasting is disabled on the LS-RP application page.
After posting your application, copy everything that is there and paste it somewhere in which you will not lose, per se, a word document.
If your application is denied, your initial create a character is the same as last time, you will be able to amend there, I'd advise amending your answers on the word document before you open the create a character once again, solely because the issue of it returning to a blank page may occur.

.mikey
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by .mikey » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:49 pm

keep ur finger on ctrl when closing the error box then when its closed paste ur app

Return to “Q&TS Archive”