Creating character

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Junior Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Austin_Underwood

Creating character

Post by Austin_Underwood » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:52 pm

So, for the 3rd time, my application gets denied, and why? First 2 times, I didn't explain much rules that I had too. And okay, I did that the 3rd time and I got denied because, I quote "Copying biography from House of Cards"?

This is not true, biography is similar, but far away from being same as Franks.

And even if it was, why did you not mention it first 2 times you denied me?

What kind of unprofessionalism is this, who has time to apply for your server 10 times, and each time get denied for different reason that wasn't previously stated in previous denies. For Gods sake.

papanomaly
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Kiara Hilton

Re: Creating character

Post by papanomaly » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:12 pm

The thing is that different Tester handles your application every time when you post application. I don't like how the system works but you need to accept it. Just follow the intstructions of the Testers and you will get accepted. There is currently suggestion about that https://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=1563&t=652093

Austin_Underwood

Post by Austin_Underwood » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:18 pm

Can my 3rd application get revised? Because I've put way too much effort in it to get denied for no reason.

Thank you for your fast response!

bluesklues
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: banned

Post by bluesklues » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:11 pm

Your application would not get revised as it was solely denied, if it was banned, then there may be another story to that.
I'd advise completely writing the biography of your character yourself, taking a few general ideas from per se, House of Cards but twisting it completely into your own. If it is basically the same thing, then it'll be denied on grounds of plagiarism.

Austin_Underwood

Post by Austin_Underwood » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:43 pm

I understand, you can lock the thread. Thank you for your response.

Return to “Q&TS Archive”