How to join the server

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: R.Hout, Game Admins, LS:RP Testers, Player Support Mods, Junior Developers, Lead Admins

Deformed Doge

How to join the server

Post by Deformed Doge » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:04 am

I applied but I cant find anywhere what the application to log on to the server is. can someone please help

likakins
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ingame name: toxic little boy

Re: How to join the server

Post by likakins » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:55 am

You mean the IP?

its server.ls-rp.com:7777
:flushed: da ting go SKRRA PAP PAP :100: KA KA KA KA :rocket::rocket: skidiki :triumph::fist: PAPA and a pu pu:zap:️drrrr boom :eyes: SKYAAA du du :comet::comet:️ ku ku tun tun :cloud_tornado: poom poom :smirk::bangbang:

Trexore
✞TrexThaMenace✞
✞TrexThaMenace✞

Post by Trexore » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:21 am

Deformed Doge wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:04 am
I applied but I cant find anywhere what the application to log on to the server is. can someone please help
After finishing the first quiz you'll be asked to register using a username, email, and password after doing that head to the character's section and click on create a new character and fill the character application.

jopp
Head of Side Jobs

Post by jopp » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:18 pm

Question was answered above. You need to create a UCP account via our UCP website, and then form an application, you will be guided then. Locked and archived, PM me if you want it back.

Return to “Q&TS Archive”