[GUIDE] Bloods and Crips.

Find all sorts of guides created by our community here. Includes guides such as drug use, roleplaying different types of characters, weapons etc.
Forum rules
The guides you see here have been unofficially created by the players, for the players. LSRP cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any of the content you see here.
quezd
Mafia
Mafia

[GUIDE] Bloods and Crips.

Post by quezd » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:08 pm

BLOOD AND CRIP GUIDE

Okay it's Quez DA P, the one you want to be. I'm here back again. So, I made blood and crip guides for other servers because some of them were confused. Decided to make one for LSRP because I see alot of problems. I was Let's get straight to the point.

Crip,the true meaning of crip. Crip means "Community Restoration in Progress." Back in the day, before it got out of control. It was just for a community purpose, to help the people out of the neighborhood. It still is to a certain extent, but now it's involved with drugs and money. Hince, gang-banging. Gangbanging, came into play during the the crack epidemic era in Los Angeles. Now, advancing into today's 2017. Just because you're roleplaying a crip, and meet another crip doesn't mean you guys are just allies off tops. All rollin gangs such as: (Rollin 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 80s, 90s, and 100s) beef with trays. Trays, meaning any gang that falls underneath the 3x umbrella. The most infamous gang, that falls under the "3" card is 8-Trey Gangsta Crip. It's been a true rilvarly built up between both factions, and it won't change. [/COLOR]

When roleplaying a crip, do not abuse "cuz" nonstop. You can, but the people I have ran into with my personal experience. Don't usually abuse it every sentence, even though I ran into someone people who constantly say "on crip." A typical diss to a crip, is "crab." If he's roleplaying in a certain faction, for instance. If someone is from Rollin 60s, a way to diss them is by saying "Sissy." A way to diss someone from 8-Trey Gangsta Crip, is a way of saying "tramp." It disrespects the x3 card. A lot of people didn't know what these terminologies meant, but now I'm helping you out. Continue to read this guide, that went over the crips. Now, let me skip to the bloods to show you.[/COLOR]

Bloods[/COLOR],the true meaning of Blood. Blood means "Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions". Like I said prior with crips. Back in the day, it was meant for what it stood for. Everyone having each other back, and doing good for the community. Now it's in a whole different light. Once again, just because you're roleplaying a blood does not mean you are cool with every blood. It depends on what set they are from. Real life example, the Mad Swan Bloods have a rival called "Pueblo Bishop Bloods." It's been a on-going rival for years. A white flag won't be raised at all.

Piru & Hoover Criminal.

Those are different topics. Piru still afiliated with blood, but is different. Piru stands for "Pimps in Red Uniform." Hoover doesn't have an acronym, but they wear orange. 52nd Hoover Gangsta Crip is the only hoover gang that sports blue. All the other hoover gangs such as "74 Hoover" and "94 Hoover" wear orange. But in today's reality, color doesn't meaning anything. You can wear anything you want, just as long as people know where you are from. Still to this day though, people press over clothing.

GANG SLANGS

Bloods usually say: "Blood." For instance, I will use an example sentence. "What up blood?"
Brackin - Ideally, it means "What's good?" For instance: "What's brackin, blood?" It's replacing what crips usually say as in: "What's crackin'?"
Boolin - Basically, it means coolin. Just replacing the C with a B.

Crips usually say: "Cuz." It can be replaced for bro, or anything else related.
Crackin - "What's crackin cuz?" Meaning, what's good.
Coolin - What it says, just relaxing.

Piru's usually say: "Ru." Can be replaced with anything else.
Not to much slang, that I have revealed from Piru's.

Hoover's usually say: "Groove."
roove - Since, hoover's define themselves as groovy. They say it as in a respect way to each other.
Crim - "Crim" as in "Criminal." Because they fall underneath the criminal card, except for 52nd Hoover Gangsta Crip. They don't fall underneath the criminal card.

GANG SPORTS TEAMS
Now, you probably are like what's gang sports teams? Meaning, what they wear from sports teams. You could see a Hoover Criminal wearing a houston astros cap. That's to be identified where they are from, it's a typical hoover clothing. For instance, Rollin 20s affiliates usually wear Pittsburgh Steelers (the football team) clothing. Black, and yellow to show where they are from. Every gang has a sport team, if not. They wear a certain thing.

RAGS

Crips wear the blue rag to the leftside Bloods wear the rag to the rightside. Shoe-strings can be identified as a gang affiliation as well, depending on which side your shoe strings is tied. Crips have it tied to the left, and bloods usually tied to the right

How to get jumped in the gang?

t's not easy. You have to know someone from that gang, and or neighborhood in order to get your put on. "Put on" or "Quote on" means, getting jumped into the set. The set requires at least 15 seconds (depending on what set you from, or joining.) Only hispanic gangs stomp on the people to jump them in, if it's a black gang then that's a DP. You shouldn't be stomping your member into the set. It's a violation. A DP is a beat-down, from other gang members acronym is labeled for "Discipline."

Well that's the wrap up, thank you for viewing the guide. Any questions or concerns, please let me know. I will add more soon.

Crazyboii
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Maricruz_Mendoza

Re: [GUIDE] Bloods and Crips.

Post by Crazyboii » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:20 pm

This really helped me to understand the common American gangs, since I am from Eastern Europe. Thanks! This is a /REALLY/ good guide!

quezd
Mafia
Mafia

Post by quezd » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:56 am

Crazyboii wrote:This really helped me to understand the common American gangs, since I am from Eastern Europe. Thanks! This is a /REALLY/ good guide!
No problem glad I can help.

Pistol Jah
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Pistol Jah » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:00 am

good guide

_WolfGang_
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Fuzz

Post by _WolfGang_ » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:36 pm

Good for noobs :)
I need some Blood...

Sneakerhead
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Sneakerhead » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:39 am

Pretty good honestly. Never took the time to really watch any gang-related documentaries so this is useful.

russianmobster

Post by russianmobster » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:20 am

That's a joke?

russianmobster

Post by russianmobster » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:20 am

That's a joke?

Return to “Player-Created Guides”