[GUIDE] Weapon License

Find all sorts of guides created by our community here. Includes guides such as drug use, roleplaying different types of characters, weapons etc.

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Player Support Mods, Lead Admins

Forum rules
The guides you see here have been unofficially created by the players, for the players. LSRP cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any of the content you see here.
.Baker.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

[GUIDE] Weapon License

Post by .Baker. » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:41 pm

Los Santos Police Department
Firearms Licensing Division

TABLE OF CONTENTS
(1) License to Purchase a Firearm(PF)
(2) Purchasing a firearm

(1) License to Purchase a Firearm(PF)[/size]
  • What is a license to purchase a firearm? Well basically, it's in the name of it. By obtaining this license you will legally be allowed to purchase a firearm from an ammunation store. There are two common ammunation stores, Main Street Ammunation and "Newsstand Ammunation" located on Vinewood Boulevard.
    The license comes with a lot of responsibility and misuse of abuse of the license will result in administrative punishment.
(i) Application to purchase a firearm
  • To begin with acquiring your license to purchase a firearm you need to register an account on the forums. You can do this by going to pd.lsgov.us/forum, Verify your account and log in, you'll be on the board index then. After this you want to click on 'Front Desk' and then 'Licensing Desk' and then 'Personal Protection Permit Section'(see image below)

Once you have done this you'll need to click on the 'License to Purchase Firearm' thread. This gives you all the information you need in order to be eligible to obtain a license. After reading through these you'll need to fill in your application, you can do this by simply clicking on the 'New Thread' option and copy and pasting the code from the information thread you just read. Sound tricky? No worries. I've attached a copy of the application below for you!

Simply copy and paste the above into your application and fill in the blanks. I advise you to use the guidelines. If you click on the guidelines word it'll take you to a page with all the help you will need in order to obtain your license. Fill it in and send it. You should receive a reply within 1-3 days. It should look something like this.After being accepted you just need to chill out and relax. You'll need to wait for a senior licensing officer to approve your application. It will look something like this.
(ii) Acquiring your firearms license
  • Once it has been approved you will then need to pay for your permit. I have quoted the information guide below
    1.4. PF License Payment Process
    Once an application receives the APPROVED status, the applicant must pay a monetary fee of $10,000 and file a payment form within 48 hours. This can be done by posting this form:
    PF PAYMENT FORM +SHOW

(( The applicant is required to do /charity and pay $10,000. The screenshot must be unedited. The only exception to the unedited screenshot rule is admins and testers. ))
    Fill it in and head in-game to /charity $10,000 to the server, dont forget to take a screenshot. Upload the screenshot to an image uploading site. I personally use imgur.com however you can use whichever you feel safer. Once you have done this you've basically done everything you can. Just be patient and wait and they will issue you your license to purchase a firearm.
Last edited by .Baker. on Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

.Baker.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

[GUIDE] Weapon License

Post by .Baker. » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:42 pm

(2) Purchasing a firearm
  • In order to purchase a firearm from ammunation you first need to acquire a license to purchase one. This can be done by reading the above guide on "License to Purchase a Firearm". Once you have acquired your license you can visit any ammunation store. The two most popular are the Main Street Ammunation and the Vinewood Boulevard "Newsstand" Ammunation.

Commands available;
    • /buygun [weaponname] [ammo] - To buy a gun.
    In order to purchase your firearm you need some money, there are several ways of making money. You can then proceed to the ammunation store to buy your dream gun. We use the command /buygun in order to buy it. A box will appear in your chat area with the weapons available to purchase.

Available weapons to purchase;
    • Colt45
    • Desert Eagle(Deagle)
    • Shotgun
    • Country Rifle
    • Parachute
    • Body Armour (50%)
    It is recommended that you only buy 50-75 ammo as you never really shoot more than that however it is up to you. Remember to use your weapon wisely. I'd also like to add that the license to purchase a firearm does NOT authorize you to carry it with you. You must obtain a license to carry a concealed weapon. You can however carry them with you if you are going hunting with the weapons. Hunting areas can be found here.
Credits go to myself; .Baker.
Last edited by .Baker. on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Allyce_Korzennik
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Allyce_Korzennik

Re: [GUIDE] Weapon License

Post by Allyce_Korzennik » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:53 pm

How can i make a new thread? I can't seem to find that "New Thread" button anywhere... Can someone help me please?
NorbertD.

Allyce_Korzennik
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Allyce_Korzennik

Post by Allyce_Korzennik » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:53 pm

How can i make a new thread? I can't seem to find that "New Thread" button anywhere... Can someone help me please?
NorbertD.

.Baker.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by .Baker. » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:53 pm

Allyce_Korzennik wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:53 pm
http://pd.lsgov.us/forum/posting.php?mode=post&f=1284

papanomaly
LS:RP Mapper
LS:RP Mapper
Ingame name: Jasmine_Gonzales

Post by papanomaly » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:59 pm

Nice one Bakie.
Reserved Tester

DerrickBaf

GUIDE Weapon License

Post by DerrickBaf » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:46 am

This is a quick guide to weapons and weapon upgrades in Guild Wars, enjoy -420

Weapons, Shields and Focuses Foci?/span

Lujanni
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Dmitry_Suhanov

Post by Lujanni » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:01 pm

Nice guide man, thank you.

Pudg3
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: Zack_Graves

Post by Pudg3 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:51 am

Hello. I was just wondering, I don't see the copy of the application anywhere. I wish I could copy + paste it and just fill in what's needed. A little help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

.Baker.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by .Baker. » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:08 pm

Pudg3 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:51 am
Hello. I was just wondering, I don't see the copy of the application anywhere. I wish I could copy + paste it and just fill in what's needed. A little help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
http://pd.lsgov.us/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 4#p1531973

NoComment
Civilian
Civilian

Post by NoComment » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:39 pm

I'm roleplaying my character as someone from Liberty City, which is inside of USA, but not in the state of San Andreas, and this creates a problem. I can't give a valid answer on section 1, question 6 as Liberty City isn't based in San Andreas, but answering section 1, question 7 isn't an option either, as Liberty City is still inside of the United States of America, and section 1, question 7 is only applicable when you're from outside the United States of America. Can anyone help me with this, as I'm having a lot of trouble with getting my PF because of this.

Return to “Player-Created Guides”