[OFFICIAL] Prison Roleplay [A-Z]

Find all sorts of guides created by our community here. Includes guides such as drug use, roleplaying different types of characters, weapons etc.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Forum rules
The guides you see here have been unofficially created by the players, for the players. LSRP cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any of the content you see here.
Cosmo
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: kiss your ass goodbye

Re: Prison Roleplay [A-Z].

Post by Cosmo » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:02 pm

You're completely forgetting the fact that Asian/Pacific inlanders are most if not all backed by Tongs/Triads such as the 14K, Wo Shing Wo and so on. If soemone attacked them they would expect consequences on the outside. (Keep in mind this is mostly for Chinese people, not sure how they would go about it in different groups)

Just wanted to put that here because while it may not actually exist in LSRP it's more than true in the real world.

Psychedelic Blooming
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Irving_Springsteen

Post by Psychedelic Blooming » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:06 pm

All of the cars section is related to California prison, and ONLY California prison. However, I will make sure to re-check what you've said. But as you must have read already, this part of the guide was not written by me. I will do my best to fill the gaps, if it is in your knowledge or mine.
UNITED BLACK NATION
PRISON ROLEPLAY GUIDE
INFLUENCE OF PRISON GANGS
"PRISON ROLEPLAY IS THE WAY TO MEET THE EDGE OF YOUR LIMIT"

Y'all power hungry motherfuckers.

Psychedelic Blooming
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Psychedelic Blooming » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:08 pm

Cosmo wrote:You're completely forgetting the fact that Asian/Pacific inlanders are most if not all backed by Tongs/Triads such as the 14K, Wo Shing Wo and so on. If soemone attacked them they would expect consequences on the outside. (Keep in mind this is mostly for Chinese people, not sure how they would go about it in different groups)

Just wanted to put that here because while it may not actually exist in LSRP it's more than true in the real world.
What does it have to do with the prison politics and the influence of the Asian prisoners on them?
UNITED BLACK NATION
PRISON ROLEPLAY GUIDE

Tajci
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Anthony Reddington

Post by Tajci » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:55 am

I really don't have any bad thing to say about this topic, and this guide too.
It's perfect ! Good job bud

Robbery and Homicide Detective II

Voted Favorite Detective of 2017

Meet me
Development

Psychedelic Blooming
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Psychedelic Blooming » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:59 pm

Faledak wrote:Not every white guy in prison is a peckerwood.
There's also difference between skinheads and peckerwoods.

I can tell that guy who's repping a skinhead clique would be insulted if he'd be mistaken as a peckerwood.
In the 1940s, the term "wood" became part of California prison slang and, in the early 1970s, was used to refer to white prison inmates, who were willing to fight to avoid being raped or robbed. Inmates eventually made the term peckerwood a source of pride. In the late 1980's, recruitment of young men and women in many of the nation's prisons helped lead to the emergence of pro-white street gangs similar to Skinheads.
The San Fernando Valley Peckerwoods (SVP) in California was a criminally motivated skinhead group. SVP members primarily sold meth-amphetamines and committed residential burglaries. Periodically, SVP members attacked minorities with weapons and, on one occasion, placed packages resembling bombs near an apartment complex where black people lived. Members intended for the fake bombs to frighten current residents to relocate and to discourage other black families from moving into the complex.

Skates wrote:Surprisingly comprehensive but I think it should made made known that PENI (PENI skins and PENI Death Squad are two different things) are not in charge of every yard and mostly only hold the keys for their race on level four yards where gang control and violence are prevalent. You'll have yards where it's just a white boy or a Peckerwood gang banger calling the shots simply because the yard feels that person is the most qualified.

Point being just because you're a PENI skin on high level yard doesn't mean your gang runs that yard. Skinheads and skinhead gangs can have their own car and often do. They choose to ignore their county's politics and devote themselves to their gang car.
Read "The Prison Cars" section, might justify my argument. The information about The White Car in this guide is based on California's State Prisons, ONLY.
Also known as The Brand, the Aryan Brotherhood started in California's San Quentin State Prison in 1964.
The AB has grown from a gang with racist ideology to a moneymaking organization that resembles a traditional organized crime family, according to the FBI.
The gang runs protection rackets, extortion, drug trafficking and contraband smuggling, as well as assaults for hire inside and outside prisons.
The AB exists in dozens of states but is strongest in California and Arizona.
In the federal prison system, the FBI alleges its members make up less than one-tenth of 1% of inmates but are responsible for 18% of all prison murders.
The Nazi Low Riders formed in the California Youth Authority in the late 1970s.

It emerged as a force in California's prison system in the 1990s when authorities cracked down on the Aryan Brotherhood.

NLR members have been linked to murders, home-invasion robberies, witness intimidation, drug dealing and assaults on police officers, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.

The NLR, with its white-supremacist philosophy, has recruited from the ranks of skinheads. According to the Arizona Department of Corrections, the NLR has established a significant presence in the Arizona state prison system and is considered a monitored Security Threat Group.
UNITED BLACK NATION
PRISON ROLEPLAY GUIDE

Psychedelic Blooming
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Psychedelic Blooming » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:59 pm

Tajci wrote:I really don't have any bad thing to say about this topic, and this guide too.
It's perfect ! Good job bud
Appreciated bro!
UNITED BLACK NATION
PRISON ROLEPLAY GUIDE

Psychedelic Blooming
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Psychedelic Blooming » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:05 pm

Sorry for double-posting (triple, actually), but here's a quote from a PM I received:
Warren_Borbeck wrote:There are some sources that say PENI and PDS are two different things, but they aren't. The most prominent one being a cop mentioning one is the "elite group" in a jail video, but I don't agree. There's nothing that hints at it entirely, except speculation. There's no hierarchical or organizational difference between the two names. I've read all available case files, gang member accounts, news reports, and looked for any difference. It's two names for the same thing. What sealed it for me, to stop thinking this, was when I saw a 19 year old PENI member have Death Squad tattooed on him. At that point I figured out there's basically no difference if a teenager can have Death Squad on him. If you're PENI — you're PENI.

He is right that PENI aren't on every yard and level, but they're the most prominent active gang after the AB. And they were given the keys which doesn't only mean controlling a yard, but handling business on AB's behalf. Obviously I'm gonna talk about white gangs and mention this fact. We don't have a level system and different yards, which is why I told you, it's not the best idea to write about levels. San Andreas has only one prison yard to role play in. It's meant to be a guide to help you in-game and give you useful information. AB, NLR, PENI have all been calling shots in SACF since it was open in 2012.

And yeah, every white guy in prison is a wood. It's the woodpile. A skinhead can get offended all he wants and say he isn't a wood, but that's how people would call him. Mexicans, blacks, and cops don't care about that, they're gonna call you a wood. And if you're the only skinhead on a yard, obviously you gonna run with all the whites in the woodpile. You ain't gonna run alone. There's yards with 0 skinheads, but there aren't yards with 0 woods. We have the wrong representation in-game — our faction is all skinheads and we're the only white faction willing to role play in SACF — that's why people get confused about the demographics. It's not worth making the guide more confusing than it should be. It's meant for the general public, not for people who already know all this.
UNITED BLACK NATION
PRISON ROLEPLAY GUIDE

Douglas_Nyswonger
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Lil Thumper

Post by Douglas_Nyswonger » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:20 am

Cosmo wrote:You're completely forgetting the fact that Asian/Pacific inlanders are most if not all backed by Tongs/Triads such as the 14K, Wo Shing Wo and so on. If soemone attacked them they would expect consequences on the outside. (Keep in mind this is mostly for Chinese people, not sure how they would go about it in different groups)
I've seen people write the same thing on five different threads.

If someone attacked them — nothing would happen. Race groups in the CDCR riot for the most trivial things, such as someone stealing food, someone saying what he shouldn't, or someone owing a little drug debt. Once it kicks off, it's war, and everybody goes at it. It doesn't matter if you know Triads, it doesn't matter if you know Cartels, it doesn't matter if you know the President of the USA. If you're in the targeted race group during a riot — you're getting attacked. It's not a personal thing or an attack coming from a specific gang. It's a race thing and yard politics. Other people can't know who you're connected to. If it pops off and you're standing in front of them, they'll attack you. Another thing is the long prison sentence. It's a state prison, not jail. People out there doing life terms, ten years, five years. They ain't getting out soon, so they don't care. Especially the lifers. They got nothing to lose. I doubt a 19 year old Asian gang member from Van Nuys is backed by the Triads. You're maybe right about the Chinese, and not all of them, but that still doesn't save their ass. Maybe from some personal beef, that's about it.

Asians constitute for only around 1% of the inmate population in the CDCR. If there are 1000 Asian inmates spread throughout the system, you can make a rough estimate of how much more Southern Mexicans, Northern Mexicans, Blacks, and Whites there are. They just lay low and avoid getting in confrontations with other groups, or playing some politics that could put their car in trouble. From all the accounts of Asian gang members that did time, the groups you mentioned, were never acknowledged as some sort of factor. Asians are more likely to beef with other Asians, instead of going at it with other races. Doesn't matter what race you're from — you're more likely to get hit by one of your own, than to get hit by someone from another race. Other than the occasional race riot (Asians are rarely involved in them), they wouldn't fight other races. A lot of the Asian inmates in the system would be gang members, no different than your Bloods, Crips, Sureños, Norteños, Skinheads, and so on. They've been stuck in the hood for most of their life. Poor upbringing, bad life choices, and the gang life lead them to prison.

Slipky
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Boozer from PENI

Post by Slipky » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:33 pm

Good shit, bro.

Klag
1%er
Ingame name: MFFM

Post by Klag » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:46 pm

Really good guide :)

Psychedelic Blooming
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Psychedelic Blooming » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:06 pm

Appreciate the comments!
UNITED BLACK NATION
PRISON ROLEPLAY GUIDE

Rare
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Barrett

Post by Rare » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:19 am

I knew there was a reason we let you back in DOC; good job.
WARDEN OF SACF
DOLP H. THROCKMORTON
CORRECTIONAL CAPTAIN
MYRA LÚU
FORMER LT GOV, TESTER, JUDGE
MAJ. LEADER & GOP LEADER

<< Chuck: Today's the day, March. >>
<< Chuck: You'll officially no longer be a boot. High time I shave your head. >>

Dustie
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Daniel_Esparza

Post by Dustie » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:20 am

Very good guide, I hope some people would actually use it!

Padres
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Padres » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:15 am

Dude. Big respect, BIG fucking respect. The amount of detail is so great, I really enjoyed reading this! Unfortunately, not all aspects of this guide are applicable to LSRP :(

Psychedelic Blooming
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Psychedelic Blooming » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:48 am

I appreciate the comments!
UNITED BLACK NATION
PRISON ROLEPLAY GUIDE