Welcome to my screenshots guide!
Today I'll show you how to edit your screenshots.
1. You need a screenshot without any text.
Just like this:
2. You need screenshot(s) with the text using /blindfold.
Just like this:
3. You need Photoshop.
We'll use Photoshop to edit our screenshots.
4. Create a new canvas in Photoshop using the size: 700x500 px.
5. Import the screenshot without text, resize it and fit it inside the 700x500p x canvas.
6. Import the screenshot(s) with the text with /blindfold applied in the same canvas over the screenshot without text.
7. Use rectangular marquee tool (press M) to select only the text.
The gray pixels around the black canvas is the background of Photoshop, don't pay attention to those.
8. Press right click and select "layer via cut".
9. Keep only the layer you cut now and delete the full black layer.
Your image will look now like this:
10. Right click on the layer with the text and go to "Blending Options". Drag the arrow located in the left from "This layer" until you can see "1" next to 255. Also, the black background disappeared. Press ok.
11. Right click again on the layer with the text and select: "Convert to smart object".
12. Right click again on the layer with the text and go to Blending Options -> Stroke. And select the size 1, position outside and color: black.
13. You can also move the text to another corner or anywhere you want and then save it.
14. Stitching screenshots together.
Save the screenshots individually after you've done editing them.
Let's say your SS size is 800 width x 600 height.
Create a new canvas and use the size 800 weight x A*600 height where A is the number of screenshots you want to stitch together.
As an example: you want to stitch 3 screenshots together, that'll be 800 x 1800.
Add the three screenshots in this empty canvas and adjust them as you wish, after that you can save it and that's it.
Credits: original doorkicker
Further questions might be posted here.
Open the pictures in a new tab to see them completely.