[Guide] Realism & Role-play

Find all sorts of guides created by our community here. Includes guides such as drug use, roleplaying different types of characters, weapons etc.
Forum rules
The guides you see here have been unofficially created by the players, for the players. LSRP cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any of the content you see here.
User avatar
dzgapaan
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Posts: 5390
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:57 pm
Ingame name: Jonathan_Baccarini
Location: Georgia,Tbilisi.

Re: [Guide] Realism & Role-play

Post by dzgapaan » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:03 pm

Thank you for your positive feedback, guys.

Alright! Working on nightclubs!

User avatar
dzgapaan
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Posts: 5390
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:57 pm
Ingame name: Jonathan_Baccarini
Location: Georgia,Tbilisi.

Re: [Guide] Realism & Role-play

Post by dzgapaan » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:50 pm

Finished! There may be grammar mistakes so feel free to inform me about it!

User avatar
Dawn of The Dead
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 2982
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:32 am
Location: Graveyard

Re: [Guide] Realism & Role-play

Post by Dawn of The Dead » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:29 pm

Nice
R.I.C.O - The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, commonly referred to as the RICO Act or simply RICO, is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization

User avatar
Cologneniggu
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:05 pm

Re: [Guide] Realism & Role-play

Post by Cologneniggu » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:37 pm

On point.

User avatar
papanomaly
LS:RP Mapper
LS:RP Mapper
Posts: 606
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:19 pm
Ingame name: Jasmine_Gonzales

Re: [Guide] Realism & Role-play

Post by papanomaly » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:24 pm

Nice guide. I will start developing my character with my own ideas and my business with my own ideas.Thanks for the guide dude. 8)

User avatar
dzgapaan
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Posts: 5390
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:57 pm
Ingame name: Jonathan_Baccarini
Location: Georgia,Tbilisi.

Re: [Guide] Realism & Role-play

Post by dzgapaan » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:32 pm

Welcome pal, this guide will get more developed after some time. I have a plan to make a guide about restaurants If I ever manage to own one and see how it works in game.

User avatar
Nine-mm
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:01 pm
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia

Re: [Guide] Realism & Role-play

Post by Nine-mm » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Great guide :o

User avatar
Bridus.
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:02 pm
Location: LCV

Re: [Guide] Realism & Role-play

Post by Bridus. » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:31 pm

Good one.

User avatar
dzgapaan
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Posts: 5390
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:57 pm
Ingame name: Jonathan_Baccarini
Location: Georgia,Tbilisi.

Re: [Guide] Realism & Role-play

Post by dzgapaan » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:58 am

Thank you, guys!

ThreeSixFive
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:33 pm

Re: [Guide] Realism & Role-play

Post by ThreeSixFive » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:35 pm

Why did you write so much? I haven't read it.

User avatar
dzgapaan
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Posts: 5390
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:57 pm
Ingame name: Jonathan_Baccarini
Location: Georgia,Tbilisi.

Re: [Guide] Realism & Role-play

Post by dzgapaan » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:45 pm

ThreeSixFive wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:35 pm
Why did you write so much? I haven't read it.
People can read it who needs it. =)

Nadir.
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:15 am

Re: [Guide] Realism & Role-play

Post by Nadir. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:05 am

Nice.. can you do a guide talking about several ways to make money while you have like 500k.. I mean, investing it or something.

User avatar
dzgapaan
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Posts: 5390
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:57 pm
Ingame name: Jonathan_Baccarini
Location: Georgia,Tbilisi.

Re: [Guide] Realism & Role-play

Post by dzgapaan » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:12 am

Nadir. wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:05 am
Nice.. can you do a guide talking about several ways to make money while you have like 500k.. I mean, investing it or something.
I can, but unfortunately, I've left the server and stopped updating/fixing this guide. We can speak in private messages if you need suggestions.

User avatar
Bloodseeker
sloth
sloth
Posts: 2170
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Re: [Guide] Realism & Role-play

Post by Bloodseeker » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:55 pm

dzgapaan wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:12 am
Nadir. wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:05 am
Nice.. can you do a guide talking about several ways to make money while you have like 500k.. I mean, investing it or something.
I can, but unfortunately, I've left the server and stopped updating/fixing this guide. We can speak in private messages if you need suggestions.
guide on preventing authorities from TAKING OUR JOBS pls *winkwink*
Image

User avatar
dzgapaan
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Posts: 5390
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:57 pm
Ingame name: Jonathan_Baccarini
Location: Georgia,Tbilisi.

Re: [Guide] Realism & Role-play

Post by dzgapaan » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:17 pm

Bloodseeker wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:55 pm
dzgapaan wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:12 am
Nadir. wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:05 am
Nice.. can you do a guide talking about several ways to make money while you have like 500k.. I mean, investing it or something.
I can, but unfortunately, I've left the server and stopped updating/fixing this guide. We can speak in private messages if you need suggestions.
guide on preventing authorities from TAKING OUR JOBS pls *winkwink*
LOL, fuck them. Disrespectful pricks. :D If I were still playing, I'd fuckin' whack them IC. That is the guide. Whack every disrespectful prick who steals your job, just because they are cool with admins. :D

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jheb, ozan0053, Zo and 3 guests