[GUIDE] Getting Started

Find all sorts of guides created by our community here. Includes guides such as drug use, roleplaying different types of characters, weapons etc.

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Player Support Mods, Lead Admins

Forum rules
The guides you see here have been unofficially created by the players, for the players. LSRP cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any of the content you see here.
LEqZ.i
Civilian
Civilian

Re: [*TO ALL NEWCOMERS*] Getting Started.

Post by LEqZ.i » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:02 pm

Jermaine wrote:how do i login to play with people i dont know my password for the server

Register at the UCP, then you'r login will be send to you'r email - http://cp.ls-rp.com/
"tHINK iT oVER bEFOUR eVEN tHINKING iT ..."

Aiden" c o l l e c t "Fox

"MY STORY. MY LIFE. MY RULES!"

DryDude
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Jewish 1%er.

Post by DryDude » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:24 pm

Good job man,thanks.
Last edited by DryDude on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hmage
Spoiler: show
Marshall 'Dusty' Woods - Patched member of the Mongols, moved to New York chapter.
Joseph 'Voodoo' Chavez - Warrior of the Khans, left the state and apparently joined an existing chapter in the country.

Edd
- Bronze Member -
- Bronze Member -

Post by Edd » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Awesome,thanks!
Rock on!
Hmage

Giovanni Mancini
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Giovanni Mancini » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:20 pm

This is a good guide for the newbies out there :lol:

Albert_Stetchkov
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Albert_Stetchkov » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:57 pm

Best guide ever. Helped me a lot.
Hmage

Turlay
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Turlay » Sun May 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Really, really good.
As cold as ice.

Hmage

http://www.freeps3.tv/?i=81940 <----------------- Please click here ;)

Jamall_Jackson

Re: [GUIDE] Getting Started.

Post by Jamall_Jackson » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:11 pm

i have a problem....
whenever i try to use /v buypark near the house i rented it says that i dont have enough money...and you said its free.
i havent tried it with more than 1000$ in my pockets yet but since its supposed to be free...i don't know

also whenever i select a job in the newspaper, nothing appears on the map and i dont know where to go...cant get a job!

Tracebook
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Michael Trace

Post by Tracebook » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:25 pm

It used to be free, I wouldn't be able to tell you if it still is. I know that it was free before but on occasion it would charge me. Make sure you park it close enough to the "i" icon of your house as well, otherwise it will charge you.

DregZ
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Hunter Sullivan

Post by DregZ » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:02 pm

Tyler McCormick wrote:It used to be free, I wouldn't be able to tell you if it still is. I know that it was free before but on occasion it would charge me. Make sure you park it close enough to the "i" icon of your house as well, otherwise it will charge you.

There's no 'i' icon at houses anymore ;P Just a red glow when you're standing at the door step.

Tracebook
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Tracebook » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:07 am

DregZ wrote:
Tyler McCormick wrote:It used to be free, I wouldn't be able to tell you if it still is. I know that it was free before but on occasion it would charge me. Make sure you park it close enough to the "i" icon of your house as well, otherwise it will charge you.

There's no 'i' icon at houses anymore ;P Just a red glow when you're standing at the door step.

LOL, they got rid the "i" markers? :(. This is why I wouldn't be able to help y'all out anymore, haha.

Jamall_Jackson

Post by Jamall_Jackson » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:02 am

thanx alot! I will try and see what's up.
so how about the job problem...anyone?

Chris_Shane

Post by Chris_Shane » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:22 am

You mentioned to tell you on grammar/punctuation mistakes, well its not that bad at all, but in:

The Comma Commas are used a couple of ways. The first way is to separate things when you're listing something, for example:
I went to the store earlier and bought some apples, oranges, bananas and pineapples.

, at the end of that I believe there should be a comma right after bananas. Only mistake I noticed, and on a side note thank you very much for this guide I just finished reading it and it will make it a lot easier for me once I log on in about 5 minutes. Great job!

Tracebook
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Tracebook » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:34 am

Chris_Shane wrote:You mentioned to tell you on grammar/punctuation mistakes, well its not that bad at all, but in:

The Comma Commas are used a couple of ways. The first way is to separate things when you're listing something, for example:
I went to the store earlier and bought some apples, oranges, bananas and pineapples.

, at the end of that I believe there should be a comma right after bananas. Only mistake I noticed, and on a side note thank you very much for this guide I just finished reading it and it will make it a lot easier for me once I log on in about 5 minutes. Great job!

Well, the English language really doesn't clarify whether you should place the comma before "and" when you're separating a group of things; however, if you're using "and" in a sentence you should use a comma before it because it's a conjunction.

If you're separating a group of things, you are allowed to either put the comma before the "and" or don't put it in at all,it is at the writer's discretion, but you must be consistent.

I'm glad this helped you though and I wish you luck in the server. Have fun!

Zizouu

Post by Zizouu » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:15 am

This sever sucks you guys decline me every time -.- :!: i try to make a char . Always another fu**ing reason omg ... scr** you all and scr** RP ok? :?:

Zacky
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Jennifer Walker

Post by Zacky » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:32 pm

I don't know if it happens to everyone but... 4 months ago before i left ls-rp (Due to admin on other server) a bug started to happen to me... I had to /rentroom after every single payday. I had to do the same when I joined the server. So I found a house and bough it... then i had to leave ls-rp. Now I'm back without my house and still have to /rentroom after every payday. Why did the server choose me D: I posted this here because there is a part about housing in this topic...
Rest in Peace, Sunset Truckin'n'Haul

Hmage

Return to “Player-Created Guides”