[GUIDE] How to get a weapon license.

Find all sorts of guides created by our community here. Includes guides such as drug use, roleplaying different types of characters, weapons etc.
Forum rules
The guides you see here have been unofficially created by the players, for the players. LSRP cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any of the content you see here.
MikeDawg!!!
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Bangin' on Wax!

Re: [GUIDE] How to get a weapon license.

Post by MikeDawg!!! » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:23 am

The place where I post the app doesn't exist.

Deebo
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Justin Weinrich

Post by Deebo » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:27 am

MikeDawg!!! wrote:The place where I post the app doesn't exist.

This is kinda out dated, however, here's a link:
http://pd.lsgov.us/forum/viewforum.php?f=1284

Make sure you read through the topics they have posted before posting an application.

Torez
Game Administrator
Game Administrator
Ingame name: Dan Muszynski

Post by Torez » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:32 pm

Didn't know the difference between PF license and CCW license, thank you!

DownTrace
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Lucien Clarke

Post by DownTrace » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:50 am

Whenever I answer the question it says it is invalid do I write it like FirstName_SecondName or FirstName SecondName?
Also it asks for my LSRP forum name so I write it and it has a star next to it saying it is required to be filled out.
Check my lingo.. And all the ice that make my rings glow

Jumpman1987
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Jumpman1987 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:12 pm

shaheenhumayun wrote:I'm sorry if I sound noob-ish but what is a county. Since I live in Idlewood in Los Santos what would the county be, Los Santos? I'm from Canada so we don't have counties, only provinces and cities and of course small towns.

Don't know if somebody's already answered you, but here in the United States, we're split into 50 states, and each state has it's own counties. The states are like your provinces for the entire country, while the counties are like provinces for the states. If that makes any sense.

Purplo
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Purplo » Wed May 20, 2015 1:46 pm

P0o wrote:
Hello, Here I will tell you How to get your Weapon License ?

I saw many players making threads in Question and Answer Section, Asking that I visited whole Forums but cant find out how to get your Weapon License. Now this is the guide, which will tell those new players that How to get this Weapon license ?

In LSRP, There are two types of Weapon License.

1. PF License.
2. CCW License.

PF License: PF License means Private Firearm License. PF allows you the ownership of License. By PF License, You'll be allowed to buy Weapons from Ammunation and kept those weapons in your House/Business etc.

CCW License: CCW License means Carry Concealed Weapon License. CCW allows you to keep the weapon in your hand. You'll have to apply for PF License before applying for CCW License.

How to get PF and CCW License ?

First of all, talking about the requirements of PF License.
1. You must be legal resident of Sanandreas State.
2. You must be 21 years of age
3. In-Game, You must be level 6.
These were the requirements, which you have to fulfil before applying for license.

Fill the following Application form in order to apply for PF License.

Application Format for PF License

Code: Select all

[size=150]Standard Application for PF License[/size]
            [divbox=beige][u][b]Section 1 - Applicants Personal Information[/b][/u]

Full Name:_[u]Firstname Lastname[/u]_
                City and County of Residence:_[u]City, County[/u]_ Country of Citizenship:_[u]Country[/u]_
                Date of Birth:_[u]mm/dd/yy[/u]_
                    [US] City, County, State of Birth:_[u]City, County, State[/u]_
    [NON-US] City, Country of Birth:_[u]City, Country[/u]_
                Height:_[u]ft'in"[/u]_ Weight:_[u]lbs.[/u]_ Eye Color:_[u]Color[/u]_ Hair Color:_[u]Color[/u]_
                Sex:_[u]Male/Female[/u]_ Race:_[u]White/Black/Hispanic/Asian/Other[/u]_
                House Number:_[u]111[/u]_ Streetname:_[u]Verona Drive[/u]_
                Home Phone Number:_[u](111) 111-111[/u]_ Personal Phone Number:_[u](111) 111-1111[/u]_
                Occupation:_[u]Job[/u]_ Business/Employer Name:_[u]Company or Boss[/u]_
                Do you now possess a valid San Andreas driver's license? No_[u]_[/u]_ Yes_[u]X[/u]_
                What firearm(s) do you plan to purchase and restock regularly? _[u]Make Model Caliber[/u]_
                Where will the firearm(s) be stored? Home_[u]X[/u]_ Business_[u]_[/u]_ Other (Please state)_[u]_[/u]_
                What is your purpose for obtaining a firearm license? (Check all that apply) Defense_[u]X[/u]_ Sport_[u]_[/u]_ Hunting_[u]_[/u]_
                Other (Please state)_[u]_[/u]_[/divbox]

[divbox=beige][u][b]Section 2 - Rules and Restrictions[/b][/u]

The licensee is responsible for all liability for, injury to, or death of any person, or damage to any
            property which may result through any act or omission of either the licensee or the agency that issued
            the license. In the event any claim, suit, or action is brought against the agency that issued the license,
            its chief officer or any of its employees, by reason of, or in connection with any such act or omission,
            the licensee shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the agency that issued the license, its chief
            officer or any of its employees from such claim, suit, or action.

I, _[u][i]signature[/i][/u]_ hereby declare that I have read and understood the restrictions, and understands the consequences that follows by violating the license rules and restrictions.[/divbox]

[divbox=beige][u][b]((Section 3 - Out of character))[/b][/u]

Character level:_[u][/u]_ Screen URL:_[u][url][/url][/u]_[/divbox]

After filling your application, Post your application HERE

Coming to CCW, The Requirements are:
1. You must be Legal resident of the state
2. You must at least 21 years of age
3. You must have good cause
4. You must have good moral character
5. You must have acquired a PF license
6. You must be at least level 7
After fulfilling these requirements, Follow the application format:

Application format for CCW License

Code: Select all

[size=150]Standard Application for CCW License[/size]

[divbox=beige][b]Public Disclosure Admonition[/b]
            I understand that I am obligated to be complete and truthful in providing information on this application. I
            understand that all of the information disclosed by me in this application may be subject to public disclosure.
            _[u][i]Firstname Lastname[/i][/u]_
            [size=85]Applicant Signature[/size]
            [u]_mm/dd/yy[/u]_
            [size=85]Date[/size][/divbox]
        [divbox=beige][u][b]Section 1 - Applicant Personal Information[/b][/u]
            Full Name:_[u]Firstname Lastname[/u]_
            City and County of Residence:_[u]City, County[/u]_ Country of Citizenship:_[u]Country[/u]_
            Date of Birth:_[u]mm/dd/yy[/u]_
    [US] City, County, State of Birth:_[u]City, County, State[/u]_
    [NON-US] City, Country of Birth:_[u]City, Country[/u]_
            Height:_[u]ft'in"[/u]_ Weight:_[u]lbs.[/u]_ Eye Color:_[u]Color[/u]_ Hair Color:_[u]Color[/u]_[/divbox]
        [divbox=beige][u][b]Section 2 - Applicant Clearance Questions[/b][/u]
            1. Do you now have, or have you ever had a license to carry a concealed weapon (CCW)?
            No_[u]_[/u]_ Yes_[u]_[/u]_ (If yes, please indicate below):
            Issuing Agency_[u]N/A[/u]_ Issue Date_[u]N/A[/u]_
            2. Have you ever applied for and been denied a license to carry a concealed weapon?
            No_[u]_[/u]_ Yes_[u]_[/u]_ (If yes, please indicate below):
            Agency_[u]N/A[/u]_ Date_[u]N/A[/u]_ Reason for Denial_[u]N/A[/u]_
            3. If you served with the Armed Forces, were you ever convicted of any charges or was
            your discharge other than honorable? No_[u]_[/u]_ Yes_[u]_[/u]_ (If yes, explain):
            _[u]N/A[/u]_
            4. Are you now, or have you been a party to a lawsuit in the last five years?
            No_[u]_[/u]_ Yes_[u]_[/u]_ (If yes, explain):
            _[u]N/A[/u]_
            5. Are you now, or have you been, under a restraining order(s) from any court?
            _[u]N/A[/u]_
            6. Are you on probation or parole from any state for conviction of any offense including traffic?
            _[u]N/A[/u]_
            7. Have you ever been convicted for any criminal offense (civilian or military) in the U.S. or any other
            country? No_[u]_[/u]_ Yes_[u]_[/u]_ (If yes, explain including date, agency, and charges):
            _[u]N/A[/u]_
            8. Have you ever been in a mental institution, treated for mental illness, or been found not-guilty by
            reason of insanity? No_[u]_[/u]_ Yes_[u]_[/u]_ (If yes, explain):
            _[u]N/A[/u]_
            9. Are you now, or have you ever been, addicted to a controlled substance or alcohol, or
            have you ever utilized an illegal controlled substance, or have you ever reported to a
            detoxification or drug treatment program? No_[u]_[/u]_ Yes_[u]_[/u]_ (If yes, explain):
            _[u]N/A[/u]_
            10. Have you ever been involved in an incident involving firearms?
            _[u]N/A[/u]_
            11. Have you been involved in a domestic violence incident?
            _[u]N/A[/u]_
            12. Have you withheld any fact that might affect the decision to approve this license?
            _[u]N/A[/u]_[/divbox]
        [divbox=beige][u][b]Section 3 - Descriptions of Weapons[/b][/u]
            List below the weapons you desire to carry if granted a CCW. You may carry concealed only the weapon(s) which
            you list and describe herein, and only for the purpose indicated. Any misuse will cause an automatic revocation
            and possible arrest. (Use additional pages if necessary.)
            __________________[u]Make[/u]__________________[u]Model[/u]__________________[u]Caliber[/u]__________________
            1._[u]Make Model Caliber[/u]_
            2._[u]Make Model Caliber[/u]_[/divbox]
        [divbox=beige][u][b]Section 4 – CCW License Conditions and Restrictions[/b][/u]
            The licensee is responsible for all liability for, injury to, or death of any person, or damage to any
            property which may result through any act or omission of either the licensee or the agency that issued
            the license. In the event any claim, suit, or action is brought against the agency that issued the license,
            its chief officer or any of its employees, by reason of, or in connection with any such act or omission,
            the licensee shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the agency that issued the license, its chief
            officer or any of its employees from such claim, suit, or action.

The licensee authorizes the licensing agency to investigate, as they deem necessary, the licensee’s
            record and character to ascertain any and all information which may concern his/her qualifications and
            justification to be issued a license to carry a concealed weapon and release said agency of any and all
            liability arising out of such investigation.

While exercising the privileges granted to the licensee under the terms of this license, the licensee
            shall not, when carrying a concealed weapon:
            [list]• Consume any alcoholic beverage.
            • Be in a place having a primary purpose of dispensing alcoholic beverages for on-site
            consumption.
            • Be under the influence of any medication or drug, whether prescribed or not.
            • Refuse to show the license or surrender the concealed weapon to any peace officer upon
            demand.
            • Impede any peace officer in the performance of his/her duties.
            • Present himself/herself as a peace officer to any person unless he/she is, in fact, a peace
            officer as defined by San Andreas law.
            • Unjustifiably display a concealed weapon.
            • Carry a concealed weapon not listed on the permit.
            • Carry a concealed weapon at times or circumstances other than those specified in the permit.[/list]

Pursuant to U.S. Government Code – Title 49, Chapter 26, Section 1472(1) and Federal Aviation
            Regulation 121.583, a license to carry a concealed weapon does not authorize a person to carry a
            firearm or any dangerous weapon aboard commercial airlines. Further, a person must
            declare that he/she is carrying such firearm or dangerous weapon BEFORE entering the
            boarding area of an air terminal where the security checks are made. Such violation can result in
            arrest by law enforcement.

Any violation of these restrictions or conditions may invalidate the CCW license and may void any
            further use of the license until reinstated by the licensing authority. Any arrest for a felony or serious
            misdemeanor, including driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, is cause for invalidating
            the license.[/divbox]
        [divbox=beige][u][b]Section 5 - Agreement to Restrictions and to Hold Harmless[/b][/u]
            I accept and assume all responsibility and liability for, injury to, or death of any person, or damage
            to any property which may result through any act or omission of either the licensee or the agency that
            issued the license. In the event any claim, suit or action is brought against the agency that issued the
            license, its chief officer or any of its employees, by reason of, or in connection with any such act or
            omission, the licensee shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the agency that issued the license,
            its chief officer or any of its employees from such claim, suit, or action.

I understand that the acceptance of my application by the licensing authority does not guarantee the
            issuance of a license and that fees and costs are not refundable if denied. I further understand that if
            my application is approved and I am issued a license to carry a concealed weapon, that the license is
            subject to restrictions placed upon it and that misuse of the license will cause an automatic revocation
            and possible arrest and that the license may also be suspended or revoked at the discretion of the
            licensing authority at any time. I am aware that any use of a firearm may bring criminal action or civil
            liability against me.

I have read, understand, and agree to the CCW license liability clauses, conditions, and restrictions
            stated in this Application and Agreement to Restrictions and to Hold Harmless.
            _[u]mm/dd/yy[/u]_
        [divbox=beige][u][b]Section 6 - Reason for License[/b][/u]
            If the CCW license is desired for self-protection, the protection of others, or for the protection
            of large sums of money or valuable property, you are required to explain and provide good
            cause for issuance of the license. For example, has your life or property been threatened or
            jeopardized? Explain incidents and include dates, times, locations, and names of police agencies
            to which these incidents were reported.

Details of Reason for Applicant desiring a CCW License:
            _[u]Reason for License[/u]_[/divbox]
        [divbox=beige][u][b]Section 7 - Certification and Release of Information[/b][/u]
            I hereby give permission to the agency to which this application is made to conduct a background
            investigation of me and to contact any person or agency who may add to or aid in this investigation.
            I further authorize persons, firms, agencies and institutions listed on this application to release or
            confirm information about me and statements I have made as contained in this application.

Notwithstanding any other provision of law and pursuant to the Public Records Act (Government
            Code section 6250 et seq.), I understand that information contained in this application may be a matter
            of public record and shall be made available upon request or court order.

I hereby certify under penalties of perjury that the answers I have given are true and correct to
            the best of my knowledge and belief, and that I understand and agree to the provisions,
            conditions, and restrictions herein or otherwise imposed.
            _[u]mm/dd/yy[/u]_
        [divbox=beige][u][b]((Section 8 - Out of Character))[/b][/u]

Character level:__ Screen URL:_[u][url][/url][/u]_

I, _____ hereby confirm that I understand all protocols in accordance to this firearm license, and that buying illegal weapons from the AmmuNation will be considered violation of the license as well as powergaming.[/divbox]

Fill the application format, Post your application HERE

Click me

If you need any more help, Feel free to PM me. And also Click on the above link and read all the thread there.
Make sure, You register yourself at PD Private forum.

Any mistakes you find in the guide, PM me or write here. I will edit that. Thanks

What happens if you take a pf weapon with you in your car for protection?

☠Jamica☠

☢Kingston☢

Buster
Game Administrator
Ingame name: Buster_Test

Post by Buster » Wed May 20, 2015 2:07 pm

Florentin121 wrote:So-.One question, if someone gets both licenses, they are allowed to carry guns at them/house/business, but they can /buy or something in the ammunation shop? To buy their weapons?

Yes indeed. If you have PF, you can /buy at ammunation and store your weapons at your house/business. CCW means you can carry guns on you, you can still /buy at ammunation, of course.

OT: Great guide. Would definitely help a lot of players who wants to get this.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God."
- Matthew 5:9 -

Padres
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Padres » Wed May 20, 2015 4:38 pm

Purplo wrote:What happens if you take a pf weapon with you in your car for protection?

The PF License permits you to either store your weapon inside your house or your business, atleast that is the options you are given when you need to mark where you want to store your weapon on the PF License Application Form. You may use your vehicle to transport the weapon in a locked container to your house or business.
VINCENT RENZULLI - LSPD

Kurdii
The Professional
The Professional

Post by Kurdii » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:46 am

Application formats seem to not be up to date.
I'm dat nilla

shaheenhumayun
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: M-One

Post by shaheenhumayun » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:23 am

Define "good moral character"
Do it for my Blocka

Simoxidas

Post by Simoxidas » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:17 pm

What if I have a decent criminal record? Will I still be able to get PF license? :oops:

Gallardo
Game Administrator
Ingame name: Amanda_Roberts

Post by Gallardo » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:45 am

Simoxidas wrote:What if I have a decent criminal record? Will I still be able to get PF license? :oops:

No.

Great guide P0o. Useful, simple and will help many players.
Gallardo /\ Amanda Roberts
Level 2 Game Admin ─ Head of Foreign Management
About Me | Private Message | IRC: <Gallardo>

CookieDani
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by CookieDani » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:24 pm

Great guide, but im not a pf gangster sadly.Never had a PF always got my guns in illegal ways, but for others is that great.Great guide!

killerking
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Leon Belmonte

Post by killerking » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:04 am

Note: Guide updated with latest requirements, formats and links.
James Specter
Deputy Sheriff I

Gøøner
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Gøøner » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:13 am

Great guide :D

Return to “Player-Created Guides”