[GUIDE] UCP Guide

Find all sorts of guides created by our community here. Includes guides such as drug use, roleplaying different types of characters, weapons etc.

Moderators: R.Hout, Game Admins, LS:RP Testers, Player Support Mods, Lead Admins

Forum rules
The guides you see here have been unofficially created by the players, for the players. LSRP cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any of the content you see here.

Re: [GUIDE] UCP Guide

Postby Brotti on Fri May 11, 2012 12:27 pm

SteaGie Wrote:
Brotti Wrote:Hello, I'm new. I don't want to boring the administration, so I will ask here.

How many time is needed to Testers see aplication and to decide ?

Be patient, there are plenty of appliactions being sent in to testers daily, so it will probably take some time, usually within a day.

Ok thank you very much. And can you say me where I'll be informed am I accepted or denied ?
Brotti

Postby Mags on Fri May 11, 2012 12:33 pm

You'll recieve an email. Afterwards, you need to re-log into your UCP account and change to your registered character. In case your application was denied, you'll also get a reason stating so.
Mags
SLS XIII
SLS XIII

Postby Brotti on Sun May 13, 2012 2:30 pm

I wait already 4 days. Can someone say me what's about ?
Brotti

Postby Fibs on Mon May 14, 2012 3:26 pm

Brotti Wrote:I wait already 4 days. Can someone say me what's about ?

Check UCP again and see if there are people in front of you. You will get notified once your application gets checked, some people have to wait even longer (although that's not common). :wink:
Eric DUCK Soh
Fibs
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Postby Romir94 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:26 pm

If I am creating a scond character I need to answer 2,3,4 questions or only write biography?
Romir94
Gangster
Gangster

Postby Mags on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:40 pm

Romir94 Wrote:If I am creating a scond character I need to answer 2,3,4 questions or only write biography?

You need to answer them all.
Mags
SLS XIII
SLS XIII

Postby Kold on Sun May 05, 2013 3:12 pm

Can anyone help me with reseting my IG password? I tried 4 different mails, sent a ticket to foco and still nothing :/ The emails just seem to be afraid of me..
RESERVED USER
USER SINCE 1990

Kold
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Postby Pharcyde on Tue May 07, 2013 12:27 am

Kold Wrote:Can anyone help me with reseting my IG password? I tried 4 different mails, sent a ticket to foco and still nothing :/ The emails just seem to be afraid of me..

Wait, try to send a ticket to foco and wait for a response (check your messages in hotmail/outlook). They will respond to you. Also in the ticket, give some informations as the address email of the account, accounts in it (IG), IPs, etcetera.
Pharcyde
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Ingame name: E. Espinoza

Postby Kold on Tue May 14, 2013 2:32 am

Yeah no shit i've used all support offered but its still nothing, it seems that the server is down and it wont be up any soon :/
RESERVED USER
USER SINCE 1990

Kold
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Postby Mike_Rosenberg on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:50 pm

Hey, i just sent in my application for a my first character about a day ago. I was told by one of my buddies that once you send in the application you have to go into the server with your character name that you applied with and log into the server. The password that i used to create my character with the application doesnt work for some reason. I tried logging into the server with the gameserver password i put in my application but all it says is "error: wrong password" even though i am positive it is the actual password. Any help?
Mike_Rosenberg

Postby Young on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:10 pm

Mike_Rosenberg Wrote:Hey, i just sent in my application for a my first character about a day ago. I was told by one of my buddies that once you send in the application you have to go into the server with your character name that you applied with and log into the server. The password that i used to create my character with the application doesnt work for some reason. I tried logging into the server with the gameserver password i put in my application but all it says is "error: wrong password" even though i am positive it is the actual password. Any help?

You'll have more luck getting an accurate answer to your question by making a thread in the Questions and Technical Support forum.
Young
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Ingame name: Mark_Young

Postby SavageGrimReapa' on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:47 pm

Really helped "mbak" xd
SavageGrimReapa'
Civilian
Civilian

Ingame name: Grim Reaper

Postby Cynthia™ on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:17 am

A great guide! Could really help newcomers! Great work!
Cynthia™

Ingame name: RIP

Postby captainball227 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:10 am

Good thing you have provided guide for newcomers, at least it could help us being newbie to the site.

Postby araihm on Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:35 am

Great guide mate!
Los Santos Government
Bureau of Transportation
Miguel Quijano
araihm
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Ingame name: Miguel Amedo

PreviousNext

Return to Player-Created Guides