The Devil Within Alejandro. [Story ONLY]

Character stories, general stories; let your mind wonder.

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

Phora
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: A FUCKING LATINO

The Devil Within Alejandro. [Story ONLY]

Post by Phora » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:55 pm

Alejandro is speaking to a video camera documenting his life story

The camera cuts in again - Alejandro looks like he's worried Man, shit juss' aint right. Ever since Colombia made a Skrap ass set side with them to make Maniacs, Pistol aint been the same. The OGs of that skrap ass set, well aside from Lante cause he kinda' cool. But man the ragged homies from the skrap set, on my life they lucky they part of the ganga. Alejandro looks blankly at the camera - he'd reach up - Scene ends

The camera cuts in DATE appears on the bottom right as 11/29/16 - Alejandro sits down on his bed, he's rather far away from the camera. Alejandro's face appears to be beaten and swollen from a recent jumping. He rubs his hands as he places his elbows on his knees putting his hands towards his mouth. Alejandro's left hand is obvious missing half of his pinkie and ring finger. I don't know what I was thinking - fuck man, I can't take shit like this. That shits never happened too me. I ain't even break down like that infront of nobody. Alejandro speaks in a lowered voice - he gets up grabbing the chair. A female body is seen on the bed behind him. Appears to be Beth Villa under the covers, just her face/head is visible. I'm fucked up man. Alejandro grabs the camera - the camera is has an upshot of Alejandro's chest and underchin. His scruffy under beard hasn't been shaved in almost a week. Alejandro enters a room, setting the camera down - he looks at the lens as he aligns it, it's obvious he's set up the camera in his kitchen. He grabs a chair from around the table flipping it as he speaks to the camera. It's a full on fucking war with Bogota. There is no stopping Boomer, Raskal or anybody from doing this shit. I's the ganga, they wanted to not claim Priders anymore. Fuckin' levas. Scuffling can be heard from outside the kitchen door - Alejandro gets up as he walks to the door off camera. A conversation is heard.

Dro: Hey Beth, you alrigh' mija?
Beth: *Yawning* Yeah, I heard you talking in here. Everything alright?
Dro: Yeah, juss' making a little video to send to my uuuh, abuelo in the Dominican Republic.
Beth: Alright, well I'm just gonna get a glass of water.

Beth Villa in only a oversized shirt obviously Alejandro's walks across the camera's vision. Alejandro enters view as he sits back down in the chair -he shakes his head as he reaches for the camera. THE CAMERA SCENE ENDS

The camera cuts in- Alejandro is in a rushed state he rushes to the kitchen as multiple females are staying with him and his Abuela. Alejandro appears to be more menacing - appears to be in a trans state of being sane and lossing his shit. I killed one of them. Only three people kno' right now. I'm gone end up tellin' Raskal when he gets released. Cause on Priders that nigga-... OUUU dog, this fucking bitch ass nigga. Claimed he was Bogota, the fuck a Bogota doing over in Brooklake anyways?! Fuck it, I took the fucking screwdriver Teddy gave us for the construction job. Anyways, I plugged it into the mother fuckers neck, he looked at me pleading for his life. But when that shit hit his skin-... It's like he gave up on hope. Alejandro smiles about the situation. He seems to be insane at this point of the video. He is a common ASPD also known as being a sociopath. Alejandro mocks the individuals last moments in this world He was like, reaching up towards my face trying to push my head away, so I just took the poker out again. And I-I-I fucking loved stabbing him over and over and over and over again and again. I took his keys to his premier, fuck it why not keep the shit for myself, I put the mother fucker in the trunk, went and dumped his body and burned the evidence. Alejandro cackles menacing as he reaches up shutting the camera off - before the scene ends the screen cuts to a semi overwrited file. It appears to be Alejandro Carvajlo on his 8th birthday with his Mom, Tia Sofia, and Abuela are celebrating with they all appear to be kids, Isidoro Parades, Navarro Fernandez, Piper Seranealis Arturo Menguez, Andres Matias, and Jaxon Miller. Everybody is singing Alejandro happy birthday the tone of everybody is joyful - Alejandro seems way different as a child than he does now. THE SCENE CUTS after the singing Happy Birthday finishes. Everybody's name that has a line through it they have a black bar over their eyes.

The camera cuts in date is December 4th, 2016. 6:56am. Alejandro is holding a white envelope, he seems to have been waiting on this letter. Alejandro's face seems to be sympathetic, he appears to be in a state of mind for closer. He opens the envelope reading from the letter. Dear, Alejandro. My son, it saddens me I'm writing this. I didn't kill your brother Juan, the gun was being wrestled for. Your mom, despite how much I fucking love that woman. Grabbed my arm and slammed it down and reflexes happened. Just please don't hold me accountable for Juan being killed, it was both you madre's fault and mine. I just wish I had the time to tell you what happened, I fear my death is coming. I've done many, many bad things in my life. Sometimes I just wish I could hear you say "I love you dad" one last time. It's not what people say about your loved ones for what you really should believe. Alejandro would stop reading outloud for a few moments. It appears as Alejandro is tearing up as he is reading. -- It's with my deepest regret to say that I can't do anything for you. You are my last son that doesn't know exactly what happened. Just know I'll love you for ever and ever.
Love, your father.

Alejandro sits on his bed with the letter in his hand. Alejandro has obvious tear streams rolling down his cheeks, he sniffs as he looks to the camera. Thirteen, long fucking years. I waited for this letter.
Nods his head as he stands up, he approaches the video camera before the camera shuts off. It cuts to a scene of Alejandro's birthday yet again. Alejandro is hugging his father Orlando Carvajlo, while he is unwrapping birthday presents, everythings dramatically changed since his father and mother's divorce. THE CAMERA SHUTS OFF.

The camera turns on date is December 5th 5:43AM. Alejandro sits back down onto the bed - It's obvious that Alejandro has some tears rolling down his cheeks. Alejandro holds his white iPhone 5c in his hand tightly. I'm a fucking father... Alejandro appears to have mixed emotions. He seems to not have his ominous look upon his face during this session of recording. Alejandro reaches up as he cuts the film. Before ending the scene switches to Alejandro's Father Orlando and Mother Serafina holding each other close together smiling as Alejandro celebrates his birthday with his friends from around Crystal Gardens.

The Camera turns on - the scene is Alejandro exiting a vehicle in the early morning, the camera is aimmed at the floor. Alejandro's legs and feet enter and exit the view as he approaches doors. Beeping and typical hospital sounds can be heard. Alejandro walks to the counter and stands there and speaks
Alejandro: Uh, I'm here for Whitney Trujillo.
Nurse: One moment sir.
~Silence~
Nurse: Alright and who are you sir.
Alejandro: I'm the father, Alejandro Carvajlo.

The camera is set down ontop of the counter, it focuses in and out as it then focuses on the Nurse.
Nurse: Alright, Alejandro let me see your proof of identification and we'll get you up to see your baby.

Some rummaging behind the camera is heard.
Alejandro: Here you go mija.
About three minutes passes
Nurse: Alright, Alejandro. Go to the elevator, floor five and room 543 P2. Congratulations sir.

The camera is picked up as it pans down at the ground again, a ping is heard and a elevator door opens.
Alejandro speaking to himself: Man, I get to see my li'l mano.
The camera would be moved up to his face as he makes a ecstatic facial expression to the camera followed by a smile. The elevator doors open as Alejandro exits and lowers the camera down still facing up at his face. Alejandro shaved his scruffy beard recently. Alejandro would walk for a few moments turning a few corners, before he'd stop as he would move the camera to face the room numbers
Alejandro: Room 543 P2, my baby boy is in there.
Alejandro slowly opens the door with his left hand, still Alejandro is missing his pinkie and ring finger halfway. He slowly creeps the door open as he walks in. Alejandro moves the privacy curtain, the camera is pointed towards a female in bed holding a small new born baby. The female glances up identifying to be Whitney Trujillo, she greets Alejandro with a warming smile. Another female is in the background in a chair as she stands up identifying to be Whitney's middle aged mother. Alejandro walks over to Whitney's bed side as he places his right hand onto her wrist. They speak softly.

Whitney: His names Isaiah, I put his last name as yours. I know you wanted to be here for it.
Alejandro: I's all good mi amor. As long as everything is alright.

Alejandro lifts the camera up as he cuts the scene - a snap photo would be next in the series.

The camera turns on - its trying to focus in on a figure in front of it. The screen fills in from being blurry to Alejandro sitting in his room holding his newborn child Isaiah Carvajlo - Alejandro's facial is bruised and battered. Alejandro has a new tattoo above his both of his eyebrows "BROWN" "PRIDER" in a old english graffiti type font. He also has a brown bandana folded neatly around his neck.

Alejandro speaking softly to Isaiah

Alejandro: You're protected by your non-blood because you are a blessed Prider. My li'l mano.

Alejandro would spend quiet some time smiling and making goofy faces at Isaiah. At the moment, it's obvious that Alejandro's true side he's never really shown anybody is being shown to his first born son. Alejandro gets up with Isaiah in his arms and walks off camera - a few moments later he enters the frame sitting back down. Alejandro just tosses up gang signs before the camera dies.

Alejandro wouldn't of made a video vlog in over a year and a half due to being incarcerated. Alejandro appears to look around 20 years old now. He has a rather broken Dominican accent mixed with a heavy American accent. Alejandro holds the hand of Isaiah Carvajlo and pink blanket of a newborn baby - Alejandro appears to be in a more happy state.

Alejandro: I'm back for good Izzy, I promise daddy isn't going anywhere anymore.

This isn't documented on the camera more of less seen from Alejandro's eyes. Vision is blurred as it everything fades into focus. Alejandro is laying on the couch - there are many empty Corona bottles on the coffee table in front of him. Alejandro gets up stumbling raises his hand up to his head as his vision would be blocked by his hand over one eye, squinting with one eye open he stumbles to the bathroom pushing the door open in a rush as he rushes to the toilet. Alejandro bends over vomiting into the toilet. His face stays within the brim of the toilet seat. Moments pass as he sits down, he fumbles his hand into his sweat pants pocket. Alejandro retrieves his white iPhone 5c, he'd tilt his head down to eyeball the screen. Chucks his head up with a "heh" as he looks at the picture on the screen.

Alejandro's iPhone 5c's screen cover

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Alejandro rubs his thumb over the screen as he quickly leans up to the toilet seat yet again to vomit, majority alcohol out of his stomach. Leans back as he looks across himself at the mirror looking at his reflection.
Alejandro: Look at yourself mijo, you are a fuck up. Another statistic.

The camera would focus in at a group standing on the corner - in the group consist of fellow Brown Pride gang members and associates. Alejandro would walk back into the house, as he looks at the camera as he speaks.

Alejandro : I don't think I'm going to be recording in awhile. So heres a final goodbye if I die.

Alejandro appears to have slightly grown his hair back from the last time he documented anything on the camera. Alejandro has a few new tattoos whenever he shifts his head and blinks his eyes. Alejandro speaks to the camera in a groggy awakening voice.
Alejandro: I'm Daemon, the Angel that was an outcast, I gangbang Tiny Amenazas two one six ganga. Twisting his fingers from various letters, A, C, T, P, and L.

Alejandro wouldn't speak much as he just informs the camera of his new set.

This isn't documented on the camera, again its through Alejandro's eyes.

Alejandro, hasn't drank all day. He tries to cold turkey his binge drinking to cover up his depression from losing his Grandmother in the last few weeks. Alejandro's personal thoughts are that he dreads having to bury his grandmother, still fights to figure out who Murdered her. Although he is somewhat at ease knowing his old friend Pablo "Pistol" Aritizabal died not by the hands of the law but by the hands he was once feeding - seems to be relieved that Pablo died by Karma biting him in the ass. Fuckin' damn ass nigga thought he could get away with biting the hand that feeds him then just leavin' on his niggas. Yeah, those hands with turn into mouths and they all bite back you fuckin' lame ass leva. Alejandro would go back to his thoughts after his rather disrespectful comment.

This documentation is taken not on Alejandro's normal camera, but on a DoC camera. Alejandro is in wearing a white muscle shirt, since the last time he's been seen from the camera he's gained a significant amount of tattoos gang related. Alejandro is chained and handcuffed to the table.

Alejandro: So whassu' why y'all call me out of my bunk?
Female DoC from behind the camera: Well inmate 43316 or Mister Carvajlo. As it says here we recently let you off our parole program, not even a day later you are back in here.
Alejandro: Yeah, so what mija. Juss' lemme do my time and get released again.
Female DoC from behind the camera: I hope you realize you won't be able to parole again and will have to stay with your sentence of a year and three months.
Alejandro: That all you gotta say mija?

Alejandro appears to give slightly no remorse for his crimes as his facial expression seems to be ominously looking and his facial appears to be healing as his face has slightly swollen. Those that knew what Alejandro looked like before going into prison would see the process of his face healing.

Alejandro now 20 years old, was never released for good behavior from SACF due to constant fighting and fending off La eMe and other racial problems whilst in prison. Majority of the documentation is seen in Alejandro's eyes and isn't visual to those unless they witnessed it with him. Upon arrival to SACF Alejandro called Sebastian Fuentes a Tiny Amenaza youngin informing he has to keep the varrio under control. Not even two weeks later Sebastian ended up in SACF with Alejandro, despite spending two birthdays in prison Alejandro missed out on two birthdays of his Son Isaiah and his Daughter Camila's birthdays. Throughout Alejandro's sentence he suffered through serve depression, thoughts of suicide filled his mind but he turned to writing letters to his son & daughter but never sends them out. Over the two years Alejandro wrote 500+ letters describing how much he missed them and the broken promises he pledges to never break again and again but its a broken record playing whenever he says this. Alejandro describes to Isaiah his oldest son to not get into the life of gang banging, he describes what hes done in graphic detail for his gang and where it has lead him in life. Although Alejandro can't stop what is the inevitable he tries to put a halt to it for a moment. During the process of making the letters Alejandro reminisce back to when he claimed that he's gonna be gang banging along side his son Isaiah and daughter Camila. Alejandro mentally broke down multiple times in prison, saying he was done with life but could never go through with committing suicide. Alejandro finds himself in a rock and a hard place as he doesn't really know what to do, he's been prescribed anti-depressants which he takes even though they don't help with his situation. Alejandro finds an out as he signed up to deliver books to the inmates while they were on lock down or in the cellblocks.

Alejandro seems to be a lot older than the last time he's recording - he has several new tattoos on his facial and it recovering from being beaten by fellow gang members in an initiation gang rank. The background consists of a female wrapped up in a blanket on a bed - the room is dimly lit

Maaaan, I ain't done this shit inna quick minute. But shit, A LOT has changed, I'm a Original Lowk now thass' onna set, perro. But shit Cuete got me doing some things I ain't think I'd do inna life time, but thass' my fucking lowk right there nigga done taught me everything I know. Helped raise me when my Abuela didn't have the money, shit he's like an older brother who shows tough love. But I remember back in the day, growing up looking up to Cuete - now he shows me how to get this fiera, feed my kids, keep mi vida loca. All this isn't a gang anymore, it's familia. But Cuete wouldn't be hear without my older hermano Boomer, they both mi hermanos; wouldn't be the same without either of them. I'm getting married though - shits loco, she's pregnant too dog. This is actually the first girl I genuinely care for, the first one thass' showed me love in return, this shit feels weird. Tsk, man she make a nigga smile even in the darkest hours of the morning. That smile, bro. Alejandro seems to smile and look back towards Sophia Palacios sleeping on the bed behind him.Thats the queen.

Alejandro Carvajlo was seen along with three other males two black and one later identified as Khaza "Dirty" Fields. The three males excluding Alejandro were talking about selling drugs, Alejandro slipped away as he seen one of he males go behind Khaza and pull a screwdriver out and apply it to Khaza's neck; Alejandro quickly ran and got his AKM and rushed back into B-Hives taking aim, the black duo were caught off guard as Alejandro opened fire killing both of them. Upon firing and finishing off the two black males. Moments later Alejandro & Khaza were face down in the dirt after an DOC corrections officer witnessed the shooting and murdering but wasn't able to pin point the shooter. An AKM was ceased from Alejandro's car, both Alejandro and Khaza were sentenced to SACF for various charges.

Alejandro pops up on a new camera, this one is more HD and he seems happy.Well, I finally got to actually be with a girl that actually cares for me and looks past my ink... Man I got me a keeper! Thirdy two long fucking years, lowk. God damn. Shit I'm old, I really need to start thinking of a retirement plan. Alejandro squints his eyes looking around a bit, his cheeks are blushed and he's smiling a lot more than all his other documentations. He swings his back from right to left in a dance/success way and snapping his fingers obviously celebrating; he speaks in a low tone.I got me a keeper-a-a-a keeper!

Alejandro is seen once again, in the near background sitting on the bed toned out on her phone is Lexi Francesco. Alejandro makes a rather goofy facial expression.
Well, my gangs defunct; i's like a lifetime of stress i's lifted from my chest, I'ont have to stress anymore on retarded luh niggas begging for shit.
Alejandro shakes his head, he's visibly more relieved than he was in the past. He falls back with his head landing onto Lexi's thigh, Lexi's hand is seen nudging Alejandro's shoulder with a soft chuckle.
Lexi:I love you, dooork!
Alejandro's facial expression quickly grows with a small smile. He looks past the camera looking behind it, he puffs his lips out as Lexi is seen entering frame kissing him on the lips.

The camera is interrupted by an uploading of a video; This video is a rather gruesome upload. This recording is of a break in and torturing; Alejandro Carvajlo & Navarro Fernandez are seen in all black tactical gear, ski masks and are wielding CQB M416s.
During the video it cuts in and out of Alejandro saying he's a statistic and him holding Isaiah. To the scene of Navarro setting the camera up and walking back out of view. Alejandro is sitting with Jr.'s head on his lap, the kid is asleep. Navarro is seen off in the back ground just standing around in the same tactical gear Alejandro's in. In the background you can hear the door open, Maria (Horacio's wife) stands up, Alejandro raises the machete up pushing her back down with it to her throat. Shing can be heard from Alejandro, Navarro disappears in the background as Horacio is seen at the door frame. Horacio is then struck in the back of the head with the butt of a CQB M416 and falls to the ground. He's dragged by his hair to the middle of the room; he's groaning in pain. Alejandro starts to speak regardless of Horacio paying attention, So you remember me, right? Horacio would be getting tied up at this point by Navarro. Horacio speaks with a panicked voice, Baby, it's going to be ok just let them take whatever. Navarro sets him on his knees facing Alejandro. Alejandro is seen stroking Jr.'s head with his free hand, it's visible which one is Alejandro due to one cotton glove missing two fingers halfway on the left hand. Alejandro speaks, It's not what you have, it's what you took from me This is where it flashes a picture of Alejandro with his grandma Emilia. Jr.'s in a panic and starts to cry, Jr. appears to be a 4 year old that looks remarkable similar to Horacio. Alejandro tries to calm him, but gets fed up with it. Alejandro pulls his Tac-45 placing it to Jr.'s head blowing it back, Jr.'s body falls back onto Maria's and she starts screaming - Horacio is yelling in anger at this point. Navarro and Alejandro switch spots, Alejandro pulls his machete out placing it to Horacio's throat. Alejandro points to the camera as he'd whisper it's inaudible. Navarro speaks, Now this is what my grandma went through, and you're about to experience it too - either my grandma whass' alive during this or not... You'll feel what her body went through, during the process of him saying this he's stripping his lower half down and begins tearing Maria's clothing off. Horacio and Alejandro watch, Horacio is screaming and pleading for Navarro too stop. Navarro is pillaging the shit out of Maria and her innocence is an easy way to put it. After Navarro finishes up raping and brutalizing Maria, he lifts her head up eyeing Horacio as he speaks to Maria, Tell him you love him. Maria, I-I-I love you Harry -- Navarro cuts it short by slitting her throat from ear to ear, then proceeds to reach in and forcefully pull her tongue out of her neck; he drops her bleeding out violently shaking body as she rattles around falling to the floor. Horacio shouts out NOOOOOOOO - Alejandro pulls his facial cover down revealing his face to the camera. He looks at Horacio with a sinister glare, This is what you put my grandmother through, this is the shit that I didn't wanna do Harry -- But you guys gave me no choice -- YOU guys did this on your own doing. Pablo is the next one, and luh' Pistol is gonna get it worse than Junior. - Horacio spits in Alejandro's facial. Alejandro nods slightly as he suddenly cocks back his arm with the Machete in hand and grows a facial of hatred and starts whacking Horacio's neck violently. He'd do this til Horacio's head is decapitated. Alejandro Pinche pendejo, Eso es para mi abuela. It'd finish up with Alejandro grabbing the camera and him talking to Navarro Fuck it leave their bodies here for the Landlord to find.

An entry would be opened with the date 9/17/11 in the corner as it records. Alejandro looks at the camera Fuck I haven't recorded shit inna while... Allow me to reintroduce myself; I am that Sucio Menace nigga Lucifer. Shit a lot has changed Alexis and me got two luh mijos together now, she on't truss' me all like that but I understand juss' gotta be paranoid and concerned for wus yours... Even if you forgive somebody for cheating it fucks with you mentally... Alejandro is seen staring down as it's obvious to the camera he's thinking. She really cares that much for me that she stayed with me through some shit... Man this my bitch no matter fucking what. He smiles softly as he looks up to the camera lens. Hey babe, if you ever do watch this and Ion't know if I'll be dead or what not, but juss' know you my bitch and I think I've never loved someone more than you. Ion't mean calling you something outcha name but you know when a nigga ask "Who that girl?" I'm gone be like THASS' MY BITCH. Alejandro smiles brightly as he chuckles, he visibly blushes as he speaks. Man you gave me TWO boys, even if I ain't get to see their births... Cause like a dumb ass I went to prison-- AGAIN. But you held it through held me down when I wusn't able to see you all the time... When you came and visited me for the firss' time right before you went into labor I ain't wanna cry infront of you... hell mi amor, Ion't like crying at all but when I went back to my cell I cried for awhile. Alejandro seems to be reminiscing and he's visibly disturbed with him speaking about his past. The glare in his eye grows distant and his pupils seem to shrink in size as his mind goes into distant thought. The recording would be of Alejandro looking down with this expression for three minutes of silence until he blinks a few times; his eyes water up and drop a few teardrops. Alejandro sniffs slightly as he ends the recording.
Last edited by Phora on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.

FREE THE CRICKET
FREE JC

Holler
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: The Diablo Within Alejandro.

Post by Holler » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:56 pm

Gang shit.

xFrenchy
Ea$t-Ridah
Ea$t-Ridah
Ingame name: uNkN0wN