Mobafire!

damaz
God of Spammers
God of Spammers

Mobafire!

Post by damaz » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Hello guys, I know this awesome site where you can make your own builds along with checking others out. There is a big LoL community where you can comment and rate other builds. There is also several guides how to play that champion, a very well built sight in my honest opinon.

It has around 130000 registered members.

Discuss mobafire or other build/guide sites here!

The URL to mobafire; http://www.mobafire.com
i was head of testers, head of factions and an in-game lead admin. i also led a faction called Beasley & Associates now i'm just that washed up swede

Taifun
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Bjorn Thorkell

Re: Mobafire!

Post by Taifun » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Been using it since ...

I recommend you first use the build as it is there at first when you try a new champ. If you learn how to play him, you can create something new and awesome from there.

Jordsta
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Jordsta » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:00 pm

Taifun wrote:I recommend you first use the build as it is there at first when you try a new champ. If you learn how to play him, you can create something new and awesome from there.

That's exactly it.
Earl McFarland

Crocker
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Crocker » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:54 am

Building a champion is fairly easy.

Consider the enemy team when building your character, let's take for example; Jax. Jax stereotypically always takes Ninja Tabi for the dodge prock, however he doesn't need the consistent dodge prock. If your team has a lot of hard crowd control, consider buying Mercury treads. Another champion, let's take Skarner. His Q cooldown, is so low, it's insane. If you take him as a jungler and get blue the amount you gank and actually successfully kill people is immense. Because he can spam his Q ability, consider getting a Sheen (and then build that into a Trinity Force; for reasons such as the auto-attack slow, health and speed) as this will offer you a lot of free damage on the enemy.

It's all apart of being wise about your builds, if you're getting raped by a Cassiopeia build some magic resist, if you're constantly getting stunned, buy tenacity items and possibly a quick silver sash.

praisè
Mafia
Mafia

Post by praisè » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:56 am

best site for LoL

fuck yes
MMO-Champion - Battlefield 3 - World of Warcraft

Grendmester Zeffers: i don't do like 4825 stamina raids for Captain Barrigan's Leather Chaps loot or w/e the fuck

tw1ster
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by tw1ster » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:52 am

solomid>

Bioactive
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Bioactive » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:50 am

tw1ster wrote:solomid>

This is the better choice for solid builds usually.

Return to “League of Legends”