Jax, Katarina, or Akali?

Vincent_Orsatti
Borgata
Borgata

Re: Jax, Katarina, or Akali?

Post by Vincent_Orsatti » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:55 am

The player behind it is OP, not the champion. I've seen people using her worse than bots do . . .
2008-2021 - Been a pleasure
Shoutout to the old Mongols MC, Road Slayers MC and every MC from the 2010-2014 era, The Valenti Crime Family

Also known as Lance Sarent (IM RPG 2007) - Viktor Turianov (Mongols Secretary) - Raimundo Diaz (RSMC VP)

drayzyo
God of Spammers
God of Spammers

Post by drayzyo » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:46 am

Not true, a shit player can play an OP hero and rape. A skilled player can play a shit hero and rape.
free varun ravi until it's backwards

Vincent_Orsatti
Borgata
Borgata

Post by Vincent_Orsatti » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:38 pm

Aaaanyway, I just got Akali, she's worth the money, oh yea'.
Shoutout to the old Mongols MC, Road Slayers MC and every MC from the 2010-2014 era, The Valenti Crime Family

Also known as Lance Sarent (IM RPG 2007) - Viktor Turianov (Mongols Secretary) - Raimundo Diaz (RSMC VP)

The Bulgari
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by The Bulgari » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:39 pm

drayzyo wrote:Not true, a shit player can play an OP hero and rape. A skilled player can play a shit hero and rape.

True!

On topic: I recommend to take Xin Zhao :D He have amazing burst dmg, good for starting fights and perfect for rated jungler. But Jax is good choise too, but I like Xin more :)

Misao
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Misao » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:43 pm

Now Xin Zhao is more op then Jax, Kata or Akali....
But I think you should go for Jax.. Kata is good, but quite squishy, like Akali is.. they both ofc have a high burst-dmg, but.. they're quite low on armor and life, so they're going down quite fast.. but it's ofc up to you and your playstyle :)

Prideous
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Prideous » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:07 am

Jax. He the boss.

Vincent_Orsatti
Borgata
Borgata

Post by Vincent_Orsatti » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:47 am

Jax is a noob player champ. I've seen only dumb russians using it :roll:

Rinkushici
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Rinkushici » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:58 am

Of course Jax, press E, W and Q that guy be owned %99,2 :D
gg

Semper
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Semper » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:23 pm

Jax, easier to play than Akali, but katarina late game if you farm enough or get feeded is realy powerfull!

DEEZA
Gangster
Gangster

Post by DEEZA » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:18 pm

Akali is a great choice, since 6th level you're going to own your lane. Her burst damage is amazing, but the problem is that she's very fun, but after some time gets really boring.

Jax early Trinity force + ninja tabi = gg. Amazing champ, easy to play.

Katarina still one of my mains, now hextech revolver works perfectly with her and she's extremely fun to play.

So yeah, If I had to choose between Katarina and Akali I would take akali, even if she gets boring after some time, but she's really worthful and works with 98% team comps. ( I didn't mention jax because he's only 1350 IP ._. )

drayzyo
God of Spammers
God of Spammers

Post by drayzyo » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Akali is useless nowadays, I never see her picked. Jax is okay for top and jungle, he's got a pretty strong gank early game and can shut down a mid/ad carry pretty easily. Not sure about the new Katarina, she's pretty good, although I don't think she's ranked material, more-so a normal mode pub stomp champion.

Semper
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Semper » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:26 pm

drayzyo wrote:Akali is useless nowadays, I never see her picked. Jax is okay for top and jungle, he's got a pretty strong gank early game and can shut down a mid/ad carry pretty easily. Not sure about the new Katarina, she's pretty good, although I don't think she's ranked material, more-so a normal mode pub stomp champion.

Akali useless? You're wrong, totaly.
I'm playing with Akali sometimes and that champions is great and realy strong but you must play carefully at early game.

Semper
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Semper » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:26 pm

drayzyo wrote:Akali is useless nowadays, I never see her picked. Jax is okay for top and jungle, he's got a pretty strong gank early game and can shut down a mid/ad carry pretty easily. Not sure about the new Katarina, she's pretty good, although I don't think she's ranked material, more-so a normal mode pub stomp champion.

I'm playing with Akali sometimes and that champions is great and realy strong but you must play carefully at early game.

drayzyo
God of Spammers
God of Spammers

Post by drayzyo » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:43 pm

Semper wrote:

She's horrible. Has little to no burst damage unless fed early game, which is hard unless you're vsing really bad opponents. Too squishy and has no CC. There's way better picks than akali - I view her as an overrated or useless-tier champion.

Jjonathan
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: fk if i knew

Post by Jjonathan » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:32 pm

I would recommend Katarina, for her awesome/fun spells. But Jax for the health. Akali simply gets feeded so-.. It's either Katarina or Akali, but Katarina is my advice.

Return to “League of Legends”