League Of Legends - Dominion. [ NEW GAMEMODE.]

???????x
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Rashad D./ Jordan M.

League Of Legends - Dominion. [ NEW GAMEMODE.]

Post by ???????x » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:32 pm

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuukCxPpMA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

With League of Legends: Dominion just on the horizon, the goal was to really push League of Legends gameplay to the next level, providing a truly new and innovative experience for you. Whether you're a brand new summoner still leveling up or a grizzled veteran taking to the Field for yet another battle, we wanted League of Legends: Dominion to feel drastically different than our classic gameplay while still capturing those same elements that make League of Legends fun and exciting to play.

Focused on a capture and hold style of gameplay, League of Legends: Dominion promises short and intense game sessions filled with action-packed, back-and-forth battles. Unlike the more measured, strategic pace of classic gameplay, the frantic pace of this new game mode promises non-stop player vs. player combat as small groups of champions vie for control of dynamic map objectives that promise a whole new layer of team play and coordination. Matches are designed to be competitive right down to the bitter end, with late game comebacks serving as one of the hallmarks of this thrilling new game mode.

Here's a behind-the-scenes look into the design process of League of Legends: Dominion. Watch as members of our design team, and more of your favorite Riot personalities, explain their goals and objectives when constructing this exciting new game mode!

Finally, I've been waiting forever, and this looks great! What do you think?

Vincent_Orsatti
Borgata
Borgata

Re: League Of Legends - Dominion. [ NEW GAMEMODE.]

Post by Vincent_Orsatti » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Why did you make a thread about this?
2008-2021 - Been a pleasure
Shoutout to the old Mongols MC, Road Slayers MC and every MC from the 2010-2014 era, The Valenti Crime Family

Also known as Lance Sarent (IM RPG 2007) - Viktor Turianov (Mongols Secretary) - Raimundo Diaz (RSMC VP)

???????x
Mafia
Mafia

Post by ???????x » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Why not?...

Vincent_Orsatti
Borgata
Borgata

Post by Vincent_Orsatti » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Meh, we've been talking in the "League of Legends" thread about it. I don't really mind, but I don't see the purpose.
2008-2021 - Been a pleasure
Shoutout to the old Mongols MC, Road Slayers MC and every MC from the 2010-2014 era, The Valenti Crime Family

Also known as Lance Sarent (IM RPG 2007) - Viktor Turianov (Mongols Secretary) - Raimundo Diaz (RSMC VP)

???????x
Mafia
Mafia

Post by ???????x » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:58 pm

This thread is dedicated to the new gamemode, the other thread isn't.

bloomey.
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by bloomey. » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:41 pm

...lol

We talk about Dominion in the other thread. The purpose of the other thread is to talk about news, patches, gamemods.
[quote="Astro_Trillz"]
Jesus is an actual person. In my view, Jesus spawned people at the beginning of the world. I don't mean to bring up the Big Bang Theory, but it might be true. Even after the Big Bang, Jesus would be the only person alive. The rest? That's what's up to find out when time machines come. And yes, Jesus can do that type of stuff. He walked on water.[/quote]

Scott McHeat
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Scott McHeat » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:20 am

i think this is shit. imo, i'd rather see that new magma chamber map which they were talking about (for normal game mode) than this

Taifun
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Bjorn Thorkell

Post by Taifun » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:46 am

Arathi Basin if you know what I'm talking about <3.

Porsche
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Edward Morelli

Post by Porsche » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:04 am

Eh, doesn't seem that bad, could actually be fun.

Dustball.
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Dustball. » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:10 am

Finally a new game mode :')

Shivam
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Bell & Gupta

Post by Shivam » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:30 am

Scott McHeat wrote:i think this is shit. imo, i'd rather see that new magma chamber map which they were talking about (for normal game mode) than this

Link?

I like this new map, and the best part about it is the fact that it's a 20 minute round!

Freud
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Freud » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:38 am

Shivam wrote:
Scott McHeat wrote:i think this is shit. imo, i'd rather see that new magma chamber map which they were talking about (for normal game mode) than this

Link?

I like this new map, and the best part about it is the fact that it's a 20 minute round!

Magma Chamber was put on hold and currently does not have an ETA for release (Possible canceled).

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Magma_Chamber

Scott McHeat
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Scott McHeat » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Freud wrote:
Shivam wrote:

Link?

Magma Chamber was put on hold and currently does not have an ETA for release (Possible canceled).

oh wow, that sucks lol..

bNiike
Gangster
Gangster

Post by bNiike » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:46 am

They already said Magma chamber was shelved and chances are it will be for a long time until someone figures out how to do balancing for two maps without one of the maps being broken for x champion.

Return to “League of Legends”