Upcoming champions

Craxx
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Leroy Porter

Upcoming champions

Post by Craxx » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:28 am

Basicly just a thread to talk about the upcoming champions!

Have you all seen "Yorik, the gravedigger" yet. He seems like a very interesting champion, with a whole new way to play!
The most interesting about him, is that he summons ghouls(IMO).

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/news/new ... ravedigger

"Abilities:

Omen of War: Yorick’s next attack will deal bonus physical damage and summon a Spectral Ghoul that deals additional damage and moves faster than Yorick’s other ghouls. While the Spectral Ghoul is alive, Yorick moves faster as well.

Omen of Pestilence: Yorick summons a Decaying Ghoul that arrives with a violent explosion, dealing damage and slowing nearby enemies. While the Decaying Ghoul remains alive, nearby enemies continue to be slowed.

Omen of Famine: Yorick steals life from his target and summons a Ravenous Ghoul that heals Yorick for the damage it deals.

Omen of Death (Ultimate): Yorick conjures a revenant in the image of one of his allies. If his ally dies while its revenant is alive, the revenant sacrifices itself to reanimate them and give them time to enact vengeance.

Unholy Covenant (Passive): Yorick’s attacks deal more damage for each summon that is active. Meanwhile, Yorick’s ghouls deal some percent of Yorick’s Attack Damage and have some percent of his total health."

IMO it sounds like quite a hard champion to play, but I can't wait to see him ingame!

LEROY PORTER

Quincy_Reynolds
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Q. R & M.A

Re: Upcoming champions

Post by Quincy_Reynolds » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:38 pm

I saw him in game and I don't like him.
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping,and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think ...its a Teabag.

SEX is a sensation caused by temptation when a guy sticks his location in a girls destination to increase the population of the next generation do you get my explaination or do you need a demonstration?

Read each sentence:This is this cat. This is is cat.This is how cat. This is to cat. This is keep cat. This is a cat. This is retard cat. This is busy cat. This is for cat. This is 40 cat. This is seconds cat. Now read every third word in each sentence :)

Fred_Morrello
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Fred_Morrello » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:22 am

I like him as long as he's my enemy, so easy to kill and barely able to touch me :lol:. What's with this champ? He can't do anything!
James Fish is still the greatest carjacker in Los Santos

Quincy_Reynolds
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Q. R & M.A

Post by Quincy_Reynolds » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:23 pm

Fred_Morrello wrote:I like him as long as he's my enemy, so easy to kill and barely able to touch me :lol:. What's with this champ? He can't do anything!

Maybe it was the player who played him. He can be really good because the more minions or whatever those things are the more bonus damage he has.

I saw him few times but I really hate him, he's just a grave digger and can't do really much about it.
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping,and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think ...its a Teabag.

SEX is a sensation caused by temptation when a guy sticks his location in a girls destination to increase the population of the next generation do you get my explaination or do you need a demonstration?

Read each sentence:This is this cat. This is is cat.This is how cat. This is to cat. This is keep cat. This is a cat. This is retard cat. This is busy cat. This is for cat. This is 40 cat. This is seconds cat. Now read every third word in each sentence :)

Vincent_Orsatti
Borgata
Borgata

Post by Vincent_Orsatti » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:26 pm

Fred_Morrello wrote:I like him as long as he's my enemy, so easy to kill and barely able to touch me :lol:. What's with this champ? He can't do anything!

A friend of mine plays him well. Two more champions coming out.
2008-2021 - Been a pleasure
Shoutout to the old Mongols MC, Road Slayers MC and every MC from the 2010-2014 era, The Valenti Crime Family

Also known as Lance Sarent (IM RPG 2007) - Viktor Turianov (Mongols Secretary) - Raimundo Diaz (RSMC VP)

Freud
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Freud » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:18 am

Now that Yorick and Leona came (i'm pretty disappointed of both), we're waiting only for Skarner - Got any expectation for him? Hope we'll have some new system of using him or some more awesome skills.

Yakov Asimov
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Yakov Asimov » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:51 am

Getting him once he's out.

Dustball.
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Dustball. » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:04 am

I stopped playing LoL but I might be playing again once they new champions come out :)

Return to “League of Legends”