Champions.

Vincent_Orsatti
Borgata
Borgata

Re: Champions.

Post by Vincent_Orsatti » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:43 am

The crow is common in the world of rogues, bandits, assassins in games. Doesn't meam he's necessarily related to Swain, but I think he will be a part of another champion's past. Atm he kinda' looks like Nocturne. If I get my refund I'm buying him and spend IP on runes.
2008-2021 - Been a pleasure
Shoutout to the old Mongols MC, Road Slayers MC and every MC from the 2010-2014 era, The Valenti Crime Family

Also known as Lance Sarent (IM RPG 2007) - Viktor Turianov (Mongols Secretary) - Raimundo Diaz (RSMC VP)

Jordsta
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Jordsta » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:49 pm

I have a weird feeling it'll be tryndamere and a mix of katarina/yi.
Earl McFarland

bloomey.
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by bloomey. » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:25 pm

LOL

Some say it's gonna cost 12k ip.
[quote="Astro_Trillz"]
Jesus is an actual person. In my view, Jesus spawned people at the beginning of the world. I don't mean to bring up the Big Bang Theory, but it might be true. Even after the Big Bang, Jesus would be the only person alive. The rest? That's what's up to find out when time machines come. And yes, Jesus can do that type of stuff. He walked on water.[/quote]

Shivam
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Bell & Gupta

Post by Shivam » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:38 pm

They said the new champ will have the ability to cloak himself, so he's going to be an OP version of Shaco + Trynda.

bloomey.
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by bloomey. » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:45 pm

Shivam wrote:They said the new champ will have the ability to cloak himself, so he's going to be an OP version of Shaco + Trynda.

what the fuck?? where?????
[quote="Astro_Trillz"]
Jesus is an actual person. In my view, Jesus spawned people at the beginning of the world. I don't mean to bring up the Big Bang Theory, but it might be true. Even after the Big Bang, Jesus would be the only person alive. The rest? That's what's up to find out when time machines come. And yes, Jesus can do that type of stuff. He walked on water.[/quote]

ezkNYNE
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by ezkNYNE » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:46 pm

bloom. wrote:
Spoiler: show

wth is the crow on Talon's Blade in the last image? Maybe it signifies the fact that he'll be somewhat similar to Swain??

Yeah, by judging the battle between Jarvan IV and Swain in Kalamanda, it looks like it's General Swain's pets.
Ayo? Did i hit a nerve? all u can do is chat shit online bro. bet if we met irl— well you’d not even turn up cuz ur a pussy bro. but still. You know what they say should long winded replies with insults included? it means the preceding comment is true and you’re trying to hide it. dw tho skilla, will be out secret that you love a crack whore u met online xx

The absolute state of LSRP.

Bloodseeker
sloth
sloth

Post by Bloodseeker » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Figgy wrote:Amumu is amazing.... But I don't understand how xD It's a great character when played well.

Also I love playing Anivia. Not that good, have to practice a bit more but still great fun!!!
[video]http://www.google.es/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBkQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DeJAN1oDRJpk&ei=nWjpTbC6NoWv8gOs5Oy-AQ&usg=AFQjCNE-sx5GBBaU6iiowudsS4I2qYMhoQ[/video]

My eyes filled with tears because of laughing LOL.

I mainly play Vladimir, Nocturne(jungler), Sona and Mordekaiser.

Vlad --> CDR Boots + Will of the Ancients + Rylai/Rabadon/Mejai(depends on how good I am) + Rylai/Rabadon + Rylai/Rabadon + Abyssal Scepter/Hourglass.

Noc--> Cloth + 5 pots --> Wriggle + Boots of Mobility + Youmuu's + Cloak and Dagger + Bloodthirster/Infinity Edge + Bloodthirster/Infinity Edge - Then sell Wriggle and Cloak, buy Phantom Dancer and Banshee's Veil, change boots to Mercury Treads.

Sona, CBA writing it because it's very custom and I'm a killer sona that makes 3k raw damage ;>

Mord, typical, stack high AP and own.

Vincent_Orsatti
Borgata
Borgata

Post by Vincent_Orsatti » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:27 pm

Ezreal is such a bitch hehe. Doran's Blade->Boots of Speed->BF->Vampiric->Berserker Greaves->Bloodthirster->BF->IE->Black Cleaver->Frozen Mallet
Shoutout to the old Mongols MC, Road Slayers MC and every MC from the 2010-2014 era, The Valenti Crime Family

Also known as Lance Sarent (IM RPG 2007) - Viktor Turianov (Mongols Secretary) - Raimundo Diaz (RSMC VP)

damaz
God of Spammers
God of Spammers

Post by damaz » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:17 pm

Ammu an awesome tank.
i was head of testers, head of factions and an in-game lead admin. i also led a faction called Beasley & Associates now i'm just that washed up swede

Vincent_Orsatti
Borgata
Borgata

Post by Vincent_Orsatti » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:45 pm

Talon: Doran's Blade -> Berserker's Greaves (for early, can be switched later for Ionian or w/e) -> Brutalizer -> BT (Lifesteal first) -> Youmuu -> IE -> Mallet. If the game is going well you can go like a pig for even more crits and get Cloak&Dagger. Last match: 17/3 they fed me horribly because they couldn't keep up since lvl 1 lol.

Runes: 9 armor pen marks, 9 dmg seals, didn't finish blues yet, either 2 quints for dmg and 1 for armor pen or 2 apen and 1 dmg.

Geezan
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Geezan » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Vlad for 5's, AP shaco for 3's, and whatever for Dominion, that's how it's done!

gun
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by gun » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:23 pm

Garen, and a simple build I'm using - JUST RIGHT HERE

-homeboy
Gangster
Gangster

Post by -homeboy » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:22 pm

in my opinion zed is perfect, i buy two days ago and i am pleased.

Jjonathan
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: fk if i knew

Post by Jjonathan » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:09 pm

I love the Irelia as solotop, recently managed to get a 27-3 score in a ranked game.

Jordsta
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Jordsta » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:19 pm

I'm returning to LoL after over a year. Is Akali and Nidalee still good?
Earl McFarland

Return to “League of Legends”