Auto Variable Assigner

Scripter or interested in scripting? This place just may fancy to your likings!
Private200
Silver Member
Silver Member

Auto Variable Assigner

Post by Private200 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:27 pm

Auto variable assigner

This application was first made for someone that requested it on the SA:MP forums. He asked for this type of function to be done on C++, however I offered him my C# work which he didn't want it since he wanted to make it by himself. Being a function that helps me a lot when creating dynamic zones, skins, materials used on objects and other such functions that require a lot of variables to be created (private vehicles system can be a good example as well).

The application is pretty easy to use and provides two functions that modify the lines to your need. I use multi-dimensional (arrayed, don't know if it's the correct word to say it) variable for my code, being that it organizes multiple variables in one. However, some peoeple prefer using one variable for each function, therefore this application provides both.

I've coded a help system in the application that you can access by pressing F1 if required. It will explain you how to use the application, step by step. Please, do not judge me if this application is not useful to you or if there's some other application that does the same job as this does. I might have not done that research, even though I do not think there's something like this out there (not that it's special and can't be done anyways).

Key features:

• Detects wether the variable inserted is a Float and will prevent from adding it when assigning a value to the variable, but will add it when declaring the variable.
• Allows the user to create a multi dimensional variable instead of using one variable for each value.
• Allows the user to create a new variable for each value.

NOTE: If the variable you will be declaring is a string, there will be a slight issue and the variable will keep the string length in the end. This will be edited and fixed in the future, however, until now I haven't thought of someone using this system to assign a specific letter to the index of a string, since that's what a string is capable of.

Pictures:

Download:

Mediafire download

Please personal message me if you want source code released or just post here and I'll get it released.

justice96
Gangster
Gangster

Re: Auto Variable Assigner

Post by justice96 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:22 am

Useful for the laziest scripter, thanks mate!
Add me to your server

OPZ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Auto Variable Assigner

Post by OPZ » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:28 pm

justice96 wrote:Useful for the laziest scripter, thanks mate!
Indeed.

Thanks for the release, I'll definitely try it out in the near future.
W E B D E V E L O P E R
my projects
LS-RP Archive (in development)

Return to “Scripting Section”