Tekkit

ImageImage
Goombah
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: NO COCAINE IN MAH BRAIN.

Re: Tekkit

Post by Goombah » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:30 pm

I've got a Tekkit server which will be open to the public in a couple of weeks untill we have finished our spawn buildings etc. We disabled nano/quantum armour because they are overpowered. We also will disable most of EE and the server will focus on the steampunk theme.
big white man.
set a fire to a big cross.

mightydong
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by mightydong » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:31 pm

>No EE

mightydong - :(

Goombah
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Goombah » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:36 pm

The alchemical chest will be enabled, but the collectors and relays not. Also the red matter and dark matter tools are overpowered and should effect griefing ( catalystic lens, destruction catalyst ) and PVP. Only the swinwolf's ring will be enabled, but we want to place the players in front of a choice. Do I want free flying with the cost of using all of my redstone or use my jetpack which is a one time resources cost and only needs electricity.
big white man.

mightydong
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by mightydong » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:39 pm

But the D/R Matter also takes a lot to make, it's basically endgame stuff. And personally, I can't live without an energy condenser. :(

Goombah
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Goombah » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:54 pm

I'm able to create a fully upgraded Mk3 condenser in one day. It's too easy to make in my eyes and the server owner. We allow the alchemical chest, but you'll need to find a different source of EMC to reproduce items. We give our players a different option, use the mass fabricator and recyclers, which are much harder to create because you need a big power source to keep it going.
big white man.

Hurricane
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Hurricane » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Stacked up 6 nukes and aww gawd my game crashed. Logged back in and the best hole I've seen in my life.
BOY BETTER KEN

Cores
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Cores » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Hurricane wrote:Stacked up 6 nukes and aww gawd my game crashed. Logged back in and the best hole I've seen in my life.

Nova Cataclysm da faak :D
Member of LS-RP since October, 2008.
- UCP
- Beginners Guides
- Questions!

mightydong
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by mightydong » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Hurricane wrote:Stacked up 6 nukes and aww gawd my game crashed. Logged back in and the best hole I've seen in my life.

I was playing Technic back in like july for the first time and in the middle of it, the launcher updated. I logged in to see all my technic related stuff disappeared. I decided to just nuke the shit out of it and start a new world. I didn't know much about nukes yet so I spawned 64 and planted like 10 all around my base which was maybe 30 tiles wide and long so yeah. Same thing happened.

mightydong
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by mightydong » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Bump - looking for a cool Tekkit server.

Ashley
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Ashley » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Goombah wrote:I'm able to create a fully upgraded Mk3 condenser in one day. It's too easy to make in my eyes and the server owner. We allow the alchemical chest, but you'll need to find a different source of EMC to reproduce items. We give our players a different option, use the mass fabricator and recyclers, which are much harder to create because you need a big power source to keep it going.

Transmutation tablet allowed? I see no reason why it shouldn't.

Also, same as Mightydong. Looking for a Tekkit server to showcase my amazing skills using Krille's account.

Return to “Minecraft”