Your first encounter with a creeper?

ImageImage
Electric
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Your first encounter with a creeper?

Post by Electric » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:41 am

How was your first encounter with a creeper?

Well, I talked with my friends on skype and they told me to go outdoors and get some wood, so I did, and then I saw a creeper and said 'I found some green monster, what the fuck?', then he just exploded right into my face and I died :D
It was mad funny! :mrgreen:

Share your stories!

RooKmy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Your first encounter with a creeper?

Post by RooKmy » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:27 am

I built a moderate castle on a side of a mountain, and when I went outside to get some spalings, to create some trees Inside my castle, exactly on the second I opened the door to exit, a creeper exploded In my face, I was like - LOL FUCK SHIT FUCK.

It destroyed the whole entrance, but I was smart that I built the entrance In a few levels and sizes, due to knowing that a creeper will come by some time, so It didn't destroy the whole Inner side of the castle ;D

Also, just an hour later I went to explore stuff, but I didn't put all of my things In a chest, so I lost them somewhere when he explode just In my face, same thing happend for finding a tree PFF
amir
ex-tester
ex-pd captain

UnbanSnotPlease

Post by UnbanSnotPlease » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:54 pm

I went into the basement of my sandcastle to bake some pork and apparently there wasn't enough light so a creeper spawned and exploded, causing the whole sandcastle to collapse.

Nivz
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Nivz » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:52 pm

Luckliy I got a picture of my first encounter with the creeper.
I started to build my lovely house and then I saw him staring at me like :shock:

Yeah, he exploded everything there, including my ass.

Phoenix
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Ethan_Garner

Post by Phoenix » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:01 am

I was talking on Teamspeak with two friends, going into a cave to collect some mineral. I believe I was about to put on some torches while a creeper approached me and I just didn't do anything except for standing there and staring at that monster running towards me, grinning just how they use to do. The second I saw it lighting and heard the ZSSSSSSSSSS I was like "No, that can't be good" - turned around and ran towards my mates but unfortunately it was too late. It exploded but I luckily survived, turned around and saw the mess. I stared at it for a few seconds and thought "Great, new path to another cave!".

Vizz
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Vizz » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:37 pm

"Hey, what is this green thing there? It's-..."

Akiba
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Takashi Miller

Post by Akiba » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:47 pm

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPJUBQd-PNM&feature=channel_video_title[/video]
Previously: Leader of the Shizuoka-Kai, Shateigashira of Akuji-Kai, Queen Crip of Beasley and Associates, Tester for the staff team.

Mr.Burrows
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Denzel Burrows

Post by Mr.Burrows » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:33 pm

When I first brought minecraft it just so happen to be the time they fitted in Survival mode, so I thought the point of the game was to build stuff and that was it. So when I first logged in and saw all the farm animals I was like what the fuck... But I got over it, but when it became night time and I saw the skeletons and stuff I hid before I even got the chance to see a creeper, but when I woke up in the morning and left the little hole I made, I saw a creeper in the distance. Thinking to myself oh its day time, that thing but be good. It makes me so sad, that even to this day I can never repeat what happen to my character.

xRandomGuy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Benjamin Foster

Post by xRandomGuy » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:39 am

Akihabara wrote:[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPJUBQd-PNM&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

Awesome one.

On topic: My first encounter with the creeper was my first day on Minecraft, I was like "what is that thing?" and then he blew my ass including my friend's house and they was like " OH NOO!!" and I laughed so hard :lol: .
Benjamin Foster

"And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?"
".מַה-שֶּׁהָיָה הוּא שֶׁיִּהְיֶה, וּמַה-שֶּׁנַּעֲשָׂה הוּא שֶׁיֵּעָשֶׂה; וְאֵין כָּל-חָדָשׁ תַּחַת הַשָּׁמֶשׁ"
Ex- Lieutenant Jason Sawyer (LSPD)

Simmo.^^
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Simmo.^^ » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:46 am

I just discover Minecraft in my uncle's place. I built a nice little tower. And when the night came, my uncle told me to look out from Creepers. I turned around and asked him what creepers. At the same time I hopped of the edge of the tower by accident and suddenly I was next to a green monster. He sayd "That creeper" and he went all like BOOM. I was like WTH? Ran back to my tower and there was a huge freaking hole inside the tower's wall.

Andrew98
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Jimmy Rowan

Post by Andrew98 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:02 pm

First time I built a little chalet in the forest... I left to get some wood...and when I came back..the creeper was RED...and then B00M ! Bye-Bye my chalet... I was like " DAFUQ ?!? F**KING CREEPER !!!!"

Silence.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Parrot

Post by Silence. » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Collecting some wood, here a fizzling noise and then boom, i'm dead.
I, Raoul Garcia [Silence.], will join the probation group in order to serve my debt to Los Santos Role Play. I choose to follow the rules inside of the group as followed. I am fully aware that the tasks involved can change and or even expand as the leads see fit. I will agree to a ban if I can not fufill the groups purpose!

Kromstar
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Enrique Quintanilla

Post by Kromstar » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:46 pm

I was just walking around, and I spotted the creeper at around 20 blocks away. I approached him, then he exploded in my face.

Xgin
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Xgin » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:10 pm

I think I was coating my somewhat cheaply made house with cobble stone outside. I thought I had enough torches but sooner or later, I heard the TSSSSSS. I turned around and boom, my front entrance of my house gone.
there are snakes lurking in the grass.

RadioKilla
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by RadioKilla » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:05 am

Was creating a cave, and I made stairs to lead outside. Anyways, I knew it was bad to be out in the dark so I decided to just work on my cave through the night, and I heard a weird noise when I was making rooms and I turn around and I'm really deep underground in my own dungeon like setting, popped up out of no where and exploded.

Return to “Minecraft”